Why are white """men""" so intimidated by strong black men being loud in the theatre?

why are white """men""" so intimidated by strong black men being loud in the theatre?

KHALEESI????

i've never experienced this meme.
is this just an american thing?
or am i just lucky to not live near many black people?

>You will never be her

i can honestly care less
i dont go to the theaters because they dont show anime in them
and i dont like 3d women either

Normally its because they go to the theater in troops so if you complain about one you'll get the whole chimp brigade on your ass since they don't fight fair

anime is the lowest tier of entertainment.

>Are you happy now daddy!
This is why you raise your daughters properly

>tfw in my city you see a black person once per year. We have gypsies, but those fuckers don't know what a cinema is.

>spending 18 years of your life raising your daughter just so some other man can fuck her

Cuck

don't let your dreams be dreams white boi

Luckly there are no negroes were i live or the few beggars that are here are too poor for movies.

Who says some other man will be the one fucking her?

>not forcing her to transition just so nobody ever fucks her

>millions of women in the world
>caring if a few like black dudes

Go get some ass, anons.

>condom
racist hate crime

>the absolute state of this board

I'd prefer to have sons, but I'd teach my kids right and wrong regardless

>i dont go to the theaters because they dont show anime in them
What did he mean by this? I just bought tickets.

fuck off Satan

why were you looking for the source user?

tittays

What is wrong with her pussy?

its just a form of degeneracy. like couples making out in the good seats or in the front of the theater, obnoxious foreigners or children, etc.

>ywn be Finnish

Why is she wearing a strap on if he's fucking her? Seems kinda pointless

>at the cinema
>group of black people behind me are being really
>let out an audible "shhh"
>"Watchu say white boi? I wanna hear it again"
>"Nothing. I just had something in my teeth."

walked out after that

I don't know if this was the case worldwide but Your Name. played in mainstream theatres for like 6 months here.

those titties belong to black MEN not white BOYS

Not intimidated. Pissed off. Because I paid to see a movie, not visit the zoo.

Ever consider the same cultural behavior that does not allow niggers to sit quietly and watch a movie is the one that leads to them doing worse in schools where it is not only required but benificial to sit quietly and listen.

>google search image
>"television & film"

Sup Forums Sup Forums is LITERALLY the first result (with multiple results) when googling this image.

toppus kekkus

I don't get the "black people are loud in theaters" meme. I mean they are but in the right film it can enhance the experience. I saw "The Gift" in a, let's say, urban theater and when there was a jump scare four separate black guys, all seated far apart in the theater, screamed and then stood up and walked around the theater until they sat in different seats then they were originally in. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

sauce?

>tfw the first result is another thread i started

me on the right

>It adds to the shitty experiance

Niggers are like children in the theater.

>in the right film it can enhance the experience
Yeah man trashy retards screaming during a movie that costs $39.99 a ticket always makes things better.

I think you are on to something.

I wonder how long the black people meme is going to last around here. I don't even see people getting mad about it any more.

Why are black dicks so powerful bros... He knows you won't do anything... paralyzed by jealousy, fear, and... craving... for his thick thug dominant black member...

That's when you release your Falcon

No that's just stereotype threat and the legacy of slavery. You should read more tumblr blogs.

>$39.99 a ticket
What the fuck. Life in Burgerland, I guess.

>stood up and walked around the theater until they sat in different seats then they were originally in

Wtf? Fight or flight response?

Is it actually true that a mentally ill hapa makes most of these posts? People say that but I haven't seen confirmation.

Their brains work like birds.