Snyder Bat Epic Pt.15

Prior threads here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting with Batman Annual #4, then Batman: Future Perfect, and then finally back to the main series.

Please bump when you can. Walking home meow.

Bump

Barump

Thanks guys. Picking up meow.

Shit, I gotta make another trip to campus =(. I'll set up this storytime so the first issue will keep posting in my absence. Be back as soon as I can.

No problem

Thanks OP for being such a dedicated storytimer unlike that fucker doing The Invincible threads and has yet to actually finish

Out of curiosity, how are you managing to make it post in your absence?

Sup Forums x

Ah, didn't realize I could select multiple files to upload in Sup Forums x. Thanks for the heads up

No Problem and a pass, they only bad thing is those, embbeded files.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU

BACK MEOW!

Absolutely love this grid.

this

I always love my what if batman endings that'll never happen in the main continuity

Same here. Other favorite Bat Endings include the DCAU ending with Beyond, his "death" at the end of Arkham Knight, and this metaphysical end in Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader.

Finally back on the main series!

Love the alt cover.

So many patches!

Three cheers for Bat Truck

Bat BlimP!

Watching Tropic Thunder.
The director just exploded.

JimBats got disapping into shadows down.

I wonder what company sells batman and Bat-Gordon toys

Bat-Truck is there any form of transportation that hasn't been used by a Batman?

Probably the same company that made Thunderbolts action figures. I know these are different universes but I would love if it was the same organization.

I was going to say the Bat Rocket but then I remembered Return of the Caped Crusaders.
Bat Pogo Stick?

Zeppelins?

I enjoy the fact that Jim didn't try and replace the prior Dark Knight and instead became his own Batman.

Random question wats Gotham propert value by now after like 4 city destroying events and a know group or elite assains I wouldn't even send a package there

SOMEBODY GET BATMAN A ZEPPLIN!

Loving Julie's ink

I'd rather live in Detroit than Gotham. On the topic of property value, I bet that many of its citizens are paid a small stipend to stick around lol.

HAZAH! The meeting of the Bat Men.

Batman but worth actual legal procedures

I know I've gushed about the art in this series but this comic is easily one of the most breathtaking I've seen. The fine little touches presented in the panels and the colors of characters and settings are absolutely amazing.

3x3 GRID!