What movies do girls like to watch?

What movies do girls like to watch?

It depends on the girl. They're all different people with different tastes.

japanimation

rom coms or horrors

adding to this, dramas

the notebook

Girls are a jew conspiracy bro. Don't tell me you believe in God or Santa Claus too.

Movies that spoonfeed them emotions without requiring further thought to understand motivations.

All girls love Hotshot Hookup

Girls in general or the one you posted?

I'd say that girl would like rom coms and Disney

What gives you that idea?

Stop posting this.

My sister likes sci fi, anime and horror., but i basically raised her since our parents work all the time.

notebook

my sister only watches whatever show is trending on netflix or hbo

Her eyes say, "I'm a dumb cunt."

when you make the same thread everyday u cant get mad when someone posts the same reply

What I don't get is why bitches are always gasping and muttering shit at the movie like it's the first time they've ever seen something happen on a screen and think it's real

fucking watching kingsman 2 with a girl and she's like "HUH!!" audibly when like the main character doesn't get killed in a fight scene as if she assumed there was a possibility he'd get his head blown off and the movie would end 50 minutes after it began or there'd be some surprise guest star to take his place

My female family members also all do this as well

if she's a normie then she probably likes stuff like capeshit or shitty horror flicks, or basically any big blockbuster; the normie brain finds any movie that isn't suspenseful, action packed or 'funny' for 100% of its runtime boring

t. user with 3 shit taste sisters

Daily reminder that a woman directed this

Anything by Wes Anderson

They have a crazy look to them. I’d stay away.

NO CAN DO

This. They'll have seen every major horror release in the past fifteen years yet have either no knowledge or appreciation of actual good horror.
They'll have seen nothing of substance in general, unless they've seen "the notebook" and then they carry themselves with some deep philosophical air like it's a life changing redpill.

Hahahahahahahaha

every basic white bitch loves Disney movies

>me on the left outside the window

Master and Commander

Who is this semon demon?

Anything starring Veronica Moser. Look her up ;)

Capeshit that objectify's men.