SUPERNATURAL THREAD

SUPERNATURAL THREAD
Catching up on the show right now before season 13.
Season 12 has been pretty great so far.
Gimme your favourite episodes and season rankings fellas

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1xmCSqXwo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUe4W_ftWEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supernatural is eh at best

It's been an up and down ride.
For me I've been watching the show for so long that I can't stop. Luckily the show has been improving so it's not a chore to get through. It's one of those shows that is often a mixed bag but holy shit they have made some fucking masterpieces.

I'm at season 9 and i've been struggling for a while to continue. It's this kind of show that feels somewhat comfy but you know it's objectively not great. At this point, i just continue to see how they will manage to end it somehow.
I heard they will make a spinoff with some girls?

Season 9 is one of the weaker ones. I personally think season 10 is a really underrated season.
Yeah but I'm not expecting anything until we officially see the pilot. They've tried to do a spin off before and failed.

I thought Season 8 was the weakest, so now i'm really worried lol

If you don't like season 10, season 11 onwards is a massive upswing.

is this going to be the alternate universe season? i faded out in 6 / 7. but kinda read news here and there.

I'm actually happy they've gone this far. It's pretty clear they all love doing the show.

13 seasons. is that the record? any other live action non daily soaps go that long?

Doctor Who?

Will this thread also hit limit? We had two so far recently

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/87476353#top

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/88097134#bottom

OT:
1-5 Kripke aka Golden era of the show
6-7 Gamble era has good arc but poor execution
8-10 Carver era has good standalone episodes but overall quality continues to dip, and storytelling has no cohesion nor direction
11-12 Singer era the first true upswing post-Kripke

Any recs for the best episodes, Sup Forums? I remember watching this show fucking ages ago when it started up but I haven't kept up past S2. The most recent one I've seen was the one where Sam or Dean turns into a dog.

Sup Forums is not limitless...but the good thing is you can start multiple threads on the same subject at the same time, wow it's like creating dimensions, user.

Yeah I think it is.
13 seasons is just insane.
I hope so. Looks like the show is making a comeback on here.
Season 11 episode 4 is fantastic. The whole thing takes place in the car.

Thats fair. Though with the changing leads id say Supernatural is a little more unique.
I know Stargate went 10 plus SGA with Carter.

Supernatural is currently the longest running fantasy show from North America if that makes it more specific for you guys

I was listing them but fuck it just rewatch the whole thing, mate

I for one am enjoying this renaissance. Seasons 11-12 really did their job well

I know. I was just noticing that supernatural threads have been enjoying more discussions here recently

I fucking hate normies. I am not trying to dab, I'm trying to be like Dean when I do this. This predated the dab by almost half a decade

This is where I stopped watching the show.

It's a tad shame. I absolutely hate this scene too but i promise what comes after (seasons 11-12) are significantly better

5>2>1=4=3>>>>>6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>Haven't watched 9 onwards, mystery spot is ep kino tho, also love after school special, jumped the shark and swan song

Carry on my wayward son

Unless you have got forearms that defined, don't do it.

I loved 1-5 and was bored with six onwards. Stopped watching when it was pulled off Netflix (i was halfway through season 11). Should i bother watch 11/12? I really only enjoyed the 'monster of the week' thing, but it seems that every season they have to escalate the enemy to the point where it bores me. Thoughts?

Supernatural died after season 6 motherfucker,this isn't even supernatural anymore,this is fapping material for fat housewives and a 9 to 5 for Padalecki and Jensen

>seasons 11-12 are good

stop spamming this shit you fatfuck, 11 and 12 are garbage and took another jump into 6-7 era of stupidity. It's just housewife bait now, plus quips and bad screenwriting.
I have no idea how Jensen and Padaleki manage to keep it alive, if it wasn't for them this thing would have never gone after s5

season 11 is on my drive, should I press play?

Do it

It so happens i'm not the only one who sees the latter two seasons as an improvement

11 had a bigger big bad but 12 is mostly monster of the week

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/88097134#top

Wow that was my thread from last night it actually hit the bump limit nice. I thought it was good really enjoyed it something I was not expecting, every thing seemed on point from the story , lighting and the sound was awesome really wigged me out. The opening scene with the mum in flames on the roof ok I'm in. I like its a the hottie of the week formula too. I'm looking forward to being disappointed in season6/7/8/9

Hello Spike user. The other archived thread was mine. It's the same user from the past two threads

>Now that's what I call peace on Earth.
>This is what you dream of?

Nice mate I read through the thread today. I went to sleep at ep8 glad I took the chance on it now,I think I will enjoy it like I said it's really not what I expected. I was expecting twilight/vamp diaries trash and got bro horror with black sabbath and a 5l impala.

>dawn of darkness

why did they go with this catchphrase for the season? makes it seem like the Darkness is coming back as the big bad again.

O shit it's spike user!
Happy to see you're enjoy the show.

dude I've noticed you've posted Tay tay twice now

Dean gets turned into a teenager by a witch in one episode and unironically starts to like a tay tay song, which i did, too. Shit was funny as fuck

last episode i watched, they killed Hitler, and i couldn't take it anymore.
Should i give it another chance?

I started watching it before i started watching alot of movies and tv. Today i know its shit but i still liked to continue watching as a guilty pleasure, 'cause i enjoy the ping-pong humor between the main characters and the general roadmovie feel.
But when that Hitler episode was a new low and i couldn't look at myself in the mirror after watching that whole episode.

Spike, who by the way is also my favorite buffy character by the way, I am going to church but i hope to see this thread up and running by the time I get back. Enjoy the show! Faith and Scarecrow are my favorite mid-season 1 episodes.

Meanwhile, I'll just leave aesthetic photos here for now

Thanks user, it's good definitely something I will enjoy I actually can't believe it's that's good.

user don't you go getting my hopes up telling me dean is a tayfag now. I'm starting to get why he is everybody's no homo husbando

I wouldnt say he's a tayfag but he has the occasional quirk in music. He's still mostly a dad rocker

Who hyped for Supernatural 13?

That's good enough for me user, the music has been tiptop so far.

I'm hyped for the second half of season 1 if that counts.

I was watching Lois & Clark and Bobby showed up but I only recognized him because of the accent

Any hype for supernatural counts, my friend. You on Faith or Scarecrow yet?

What is people's hype level for Wayward Sisters?

jensen ackles played a semi-antogonist in smallville

I'm also on season 9(episode 22 I think) and I agree it's probably been the weakest season so far. Still love it though

Mystery Spot is the most fun

Are you the guy that said he was gonna watch the show because the creator liked one of the characters from Buffy? I'm glad you liked it user. It only gets better

>watching past season 5

so far not much. Supernatural is still going, and Jody Mills is the only cool character so far. I mean Claire is okay but I really want some Annas or Jos or Belas to join the cast before I get really hyped.

i remember how happy Jensen was when Supernatural outlived Smallville in terms of number of seasons

Fun at first but heavy in the ending. Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Changing Channels, Bad Day at Black Rock, Red Sky at Morning, The French Mistake are among the funniest

I'm confused, is that black castiel and female Sam?..

No I finished ep7 hook man last night it was pretty late here. I thought Bloody Mary was good gave the right type of chills.

>doctor sexy M.D

Is season 10 any better than 8 and 9?

It's definitely slower paced than 8 and 9
I personally liked it a lot.

That's Lucifer and Mary Winchester facing Michael from an alternate universe where Mary never signed the deal with Azazel and John stayed dead

they're in the same boat in terms of story direction

Yes that's me thanks user mostly that and another user said he laughed at twilight so I thought it deserves a watch lol.

We dont talk about that. Lest we admit that would be how we'd look like if we saw Dean irl

I dropped it in that leviathan season, is it worth to pick up?

If you are still watching this show it means your gay. You like Sam and dean, you want them to tag team you.
Me , I just like dean.

Nice projection. Kys and salt and burn your remains

It's nice to actually see the same user in another thread. Supernatural threads are always my favorites on here because everyone is so friendly

Yeah...i'm at episode 8 and there's no real vilain this season, angels are wherever and no one gives a fuck anymore. They try to use Crowley and it doesn't really work, so they come nagging him and he's nagging back and meanwhile we're wondering what the fuck this episode is gonna be all about lol

Yes I'm starting to see that user they feel pretty nice and comfy. The only other threads I have even seen like these are stargate ones.

The Hannibal threads were fucking comfy too. I miss them.

I dropped Hannibal after the first season to save myself the heart ache,that was way to good not to get cancelled. Also best cooking show ever.

After the first season? Man....at least watch the second season, the second season finale is the perfect finale. Even though i'm ok with the end of season 3.

Anyone here can recommend me some good summary of previous seasons? I have been watching SN weekly since season 3 and i forgot a lot from earlier seasons.

I keep going to watch it from the start again, so I will get to it eventually, like I said I was a great show. Mads was awesome as Hannibal

>Seasons 4-5
Apocalypse
>Season 6-7
Heaven and hell civil wars + purgatory is introduced with the most ancient monsters as strong as or more powerful as angels. Soul lore is expanded
>Season 8-10
Memetron. More civil wars but with different leaders. Ancient powerful organizations resurface. Tablets and trials that went nowhere
>Season 11
The darkness
>Season 12
Lucifer and his nephilim antichrist son, princes of hell

Well what are you watching for then?

The compelling story???

Sam doing something stupid and selfish and dean getting hurt from it?

Castiel going evil then good then evil then good again?

Someone dieing just to be brought back to life like in every season?

Lucifer for the 6th time?

Stupid old people rock music?

Uhhh
Yeah?

Checked
When you say
>the darkness
user?

>bad screenwriting
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1xmCSqXwo

The biggest bad of the series yet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUe4W_ftWEQ

Oh but next season they battle regular men and an old lady with guns and have a hard time.

Just like how they took it down after arcangels > eve > leviathans

it's almost like the show tries to listen to fans who hate bigger bad arcs and they get shit for it but they also get shit if people complain the story is going nowhere if there is no major arc

Besides, they actually lost the battle against the darkness

Amara wiped the floor with the Winchesters.

Ok nice do they call atreyu in to help them.

>Amara killed God and is going to stomp them
>Pls don't
>Ok
>Resurrects God and they cool and they fly away
I will never not be mad

No their list of allies was short

is this show worth getting into at all? it seems to have plenty of stupid plots, especially related to the female characters.

That's just pandering user ,the writers and showrunners should have more confidence in their skills,and not write tumblr fanfics.

No not pandering. It's Carver. Good thing he left

I can't believe this show has been on the air since I was in 8th grade.

mfw

Hopefully we'll get to see it end before hitting the bucket. R-right?

Nice so they thinned the cast and went all neverending story. I guess I might have to suffer through s6-9 lol.

I'm the new fag here started it last night on the recommendation of other anons here just finished the mid season finale of s1 and its pure bro horror kino. I'm actually I little sad it took me this long to pick it up.

I doubt you'll ever be able to quit it. Even during the worst seasons those occasional highs keep you hooked.

Ok lucifer did you enjoy working with Sam and dean though.

I'm starting to think that user it's pretty good so far and if I can sit through arrow season 4 anything can happen.

I can't wait to buy all the DVDs and put it on display

if you don't have the tattoo get out of this thread

will a henna tattoo count

NO

user I'm new I'm not at tattoo level yet can I stay.

damn not gonna lie this makes me envious as fuck

First 5 seasons were amazing and they should've ended the show then.