And I thought I couldn't love him any more than I already did

And I thought I couldn't love him any more than I already did

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/08/viggo-mortensen-on-actors-behaving-like-babies-and-why-he-wont-vote-for-hillary-captain-fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=ATpiV1-c9TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add one more to the short list of based actors.

the king has returned

link
>link
link
>link
link
>link
link
>link
link
>link
link
>link

>It's real
theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/08/viggo-mortensen-on-actors-behaving-like-babies-and-why-he-wont-vote-for-hillary-captain-fantastic

Thank God.

I didn't even know this nigger was allowed to vote. Consider him an honorary American

>theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/08/viggo-mortensen-on-actors-behaving-like-babies-and-why-he-wont-vote-for-hillary-captain-fantastic
You lazy kraut.

Mortensen is based. Dude got more money than he can ever spend after LOTR and now does the films he wants to do, regardless of brand name or paycheck.

BASED VIGGO

Based Viggo
>eet smellz
>oops rong hole
>you should not have told me yur father likes my feeelms

>“There is still hope.” - Aragorn

What a fucking legend.

Being seen in company of actors, much less consulting them on matters of politics, used to be considered a sign of degeneracy on par with bestiality.

viggo mortensen is one of the very few actors i admire personally, good on him for sticking with his guns

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He's voting for Jill (((Stein))) not Trump you cucks.

>acting like babies
They legitimately are children psychologically. No one can mature properly in that sort of environment. This is sorta true for rich elites in general too.

ew

i still support his decision, even though i disagree with his politics

Based Russian mobster.

That's fine. He's taking a vote away from hillary. You can't publicly support Trump as a hollywood actor, man.

>voting for Jill Stein

That's uh, pretty much even worse than Clinton.

Yeah, Jill Stein is insane. And her running made is an actual "kangz" black supremacist fake Muslim.

And?

>the world is black and white

Why are you such a dumb cuck?

Trump is a moron. Shillary a corporate shill. You think anything will change if Trump gets elected instead of her?

Nothing will change. This man is a legend with the balls to go against the Hollywood mainstream of the SJW queen.

Aragorn represents the white mankind and his fight against the evil brownskin masses

Truly based

>enthusiastic bernie supporter
>anti capitalist
>voting for Jill stein but accepts thst it will help trump.

Actually read the article and you'll see he's not actually based

>worse than Clinton
Yo, nigga, u has to stop smoking damn cracks and weedz.

Absolutely, but it's still at least one libshit cuck vote that won't go to Hillary.

No, it's not. I give a fuck less about Stein because there's no realistic chance of her being elected. A vote for her, in the face of this election, is harmless.

>former bern victim
>voting for stein
And also the kind hearted naivete of the white man.

lol hows trump dumb tho

Jill or Trump are ok.

TPP can suck Mhu dick.

That's just a front.

You can't really be a public figure and say you're voting for Trump that just gets you uncalled for attention.

everybody knows he's on the trump train.
#SilentMajority

>anti capitalist
>worth tens of millions

Lower than nigger-tier IQ.

Dude, Jill Stein believes in reparations and shit. She is full on SJW-insane.

Agreed, don't get me wrong, I'm glad his vote won't go to Hillary. But the faggots in this thread like "omg he's awesome" are fucking retarded, Stein is insane.

Doesn't matter what's realistic, he believes in a candidate that legitimately believes we should give negroes even more money than we already do because their great great great grandparents had rough lives. Fuck that shit.

he's not voting hillary like the rest of the cuck club

So I read all of this, ontersting guy. Leftist who's stuck to his guns, called out oscars as 'a racket' and said that people of all colour get left out of nomination not just blacks.

'I got youtube comments calling me a 'privilaged white male, and i thought; maybe i just should have said yes.'

He also attacks other actors for being infantilised andd said some of the show so little interest he'd prefer to act alongside one of the crew.

Certainly his own mind.

This. He seems to be just another leftist Hollywood puke. Definitely not based.

Stein is a pretty based gilf desu.

this. I think he it would be very hard to contain this man into normal Sup Forums categories.

Jill is really good actually. I'd vote for her if Trump wasn't running.

>Jill is really good actually
>Checks ID
>Sees the word "FAG" contained therein.

Meme magic is real.

Fuck yes, makes me want to watch LOTR again.

>fag id
>fag 2nd choice of a president

>Jill is really good actually

Trump will become president, check these triples

Fuck off fag

If anyone actually read the article you would know he's actually voting for fucking Jill Stein, so fuck this guy. Love his movies though.

Witnessed.

>FAG

This. Nobody even read the fucking article. He was going to vote for Bernie before he was forced out of the race by Hitlery.

Viggo is a liberal Hollywood drone like the rest of them. Total retard.

>based
Leftist Bernie/green party supporter is based now only because he didn't endorsed Clinton?
>Still, in 2016, aren’t there times when, if you’re leftwing, white and male, you feel the best thing you can do is just let someone else speak?
Fucking Guardian. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be at peace, son of Gondor

youtube.com/watch?v=ATpiV1-c9TE
He was based on LOTR but that's it

>supported bernie

kek

glad he's not voting for the witch tho

I'm fine with that.

-You WILL suffer me!

It's a terrible day for rain.

And the only Stein supporter I respect.

but why is he dressed like Chris-chan though?
pendant and everything

>Sup Forums doesn't understand that Trump is in on the game

Trump is there so Shillary gets the office. He's there to keep the American right from self organizing around their own ((intelligent)) leaders, and making real political change.

They know what we want, and they give us our heroes. Trump is just like Alex Jones. They serve the same purpose. They're double agents.

he isn't based though, he unironically acknowledges privilege bullshit and how he as some old white male should step aside and listen to the concerns of dumb blacks.

guy probably wishes there was some darkies in LOTR aside from the maoris in uruk masks

#BasedAragorn

Viggo's Muh niggo

Can it, Glenn Beck.

Why would she need a plant when one of the other candidates doesn't even into Aleppo?

Of all the dumb shit I've said on this site in the last seven years, I really hope this statement is one I have to explain in a courtroom full of my peers.

he's goat

hes a fucking legend!

Our people, our people.

I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king.

If he can vote he is a citizen, thus an American as defined by the constitution. Fucking pleb, there's nothing honorary about it.

boromir was a better warrior btw

>Still, in 2016, aren’t there times when, if you’re leftwing, white and male, you feel the best thing you can do is just let someone else speak?
>“Again, I understand that.”

What a cuck.

Take your meds Glenn

>kek doing the banter tonight
The God of chaos blowing my sides

Boromir was weak

Ned Stark on the other hand

THROW