Browsing failbook

>browsing failbook
>see this

how do I reply?

ignore it, they will grow out of their edgy phase soon enough

Tell faggots on there to stop hating me because my nationalism gives me the right to bear arms

It doesn't make logical sense to bash nationalism whole advocating a tax based on nation

>Marxist pretending to be atheist

Holy shit I saw this on a shop in Newtown

You have to break it down for the normies.

Example.
>Can a child be proud of his father, or a father proud of his child. Of course.
>How about a proud Grandmother or Grandfather. Of course.
It's because they know that they had an effect on the child's life, even if it's a small amount.
The same way every citizen contributes to their state by working. The nation prospers when each citizen does their part for the whole, the greater good.

>being in college
>growing out of the edgy phase
pick one

Ask the person, "Do you love all Mexicans?"

if they say yes, reply with, "Have you met every single Mexican?"

The argument presented in that picture imply generalisations and a universalisation are not distinct.

>pride in shit you haven't done

as if maintaining a civilized society isn't an achievement in itself.

this is the peak for most normies

Just like the post. They're right desu.

Why the fuck there's some nigga's nickname written all over my cunt?

Marxism teaches you to demand things you haven't earned and hate people for being more successful than you.

Tell them to post the same about gay parades, or so called "Pride parades".

Homos always say "hurdur i was born like this", so why do they have to do a PRIDE parade about something they didn't chose to do?

Depends on what sort of nationalism. Anything other than ethno nationalism is state worship, ethno nationalism on the other hand is the logical extension of the self and family.

Point out only an, armed, völk guarantees long term liberty and resistence to subversion. Also point out that while liberty is a presuppositin for argumentation; survival (and then property) logically has to come before everything else and those who do not work in their peoples interests are wiped out by those who do.

The weak and rootless, perish. Pic related.

Ask them about their thoughts on Israel.

Then ask them about their thoughts on North Korea or Iran.

>just like feminism.

Say this exactly:
"Nice strawman senpai."
It will GUARANTEED make their blood boil but you will look like a good person so they can't be hostile or shame you.

Shouldnt Chinas Prime Minister be on that image aswell?

>Globalism
>teaches you to be sorry and monetary compensate for questionable-at-best actions your ancestors did, to people long since dead, while forbidding you to take pride on their positive actions.

Fuck off loonies

okay lemme just leave this here

Pre and immediate post WWII Nationalism was great, it was what fueled a lot of great things to happen, countries in Europe became powerful, Germanic countries finally united cuz muh Bismark, The French got their shit together, British consolidated their power, Russian empire was changed for the better.

Now nationalism was great in these times for 1 specific reason.
Unity.

IN the modern world, Nationalism is absurd.

Everything about our MODERN world is in place either as a direct destruction of barriers or a figurative one, from techonlogy to popular culture.

Don't forget the boomers are the one's who started this shit, the GENX embraced it, preached it and the Millenials are epitomizing it.

Nationalism is dead unfortunately, anyone who doesn't think so is ignorant or delusional.

Globalism already won, but it hasn't even played most of its hands.

Mark my words, Globalism will take over so fast and quick post WW3, in the next 30 years; everything will be different.

Those who aren't ready will most likely parish, for nothing other than death awaits for those who can't adapt.

Post-WW3 society won't be very welcoming to any type of divisionist ideology.

Ignore it or stop being upset by retarded shit. Or post that picture of the Wehrmacht soldier crying for the fall of Germany, that'll get 'em

Wow. Just like "Black Lives Matter".

Oy vey!

>Open borders: Teaches you to rape and raid in any country you want because they have no jurisdiction over you

It also teaches you to contribute to your society and community, and to add your own story to your nations history.

>Yea! These nationalist pigs like to take pride in things they haven't done!

>Now, have you already apologized for slavery today?

social justice cucks just wait till the brown hoard trashes the city and then hate them.
it's a waste of time debating these drones.

WTF does nationalism have to do with hating others?

>how do I reply?

You don't. Why waste time and energy engaging with the mentally retarded?

What has been uniquely achieved with Globalism. I can buy a somewhat cheaper car? I get to shop at IKEA? I'm able simulate a trip thru New Dehli everytime I ride the bus? I can be robbed or my sister rape by whole rainbow of men from different parts of the world? These things I think can do without.

I know we are a irrelevant shithole but I wish someone would include us as well.
I mean we were one of the first to vote someone of that ideology

Nobody would say yes to the first question though.

>current year being this spooked
The reason we aren't hunter gathers and shieet right now is because our ancestors didn't blindly copy their/our ancestors

Nationalist Pride is not an excuse to bask in glory. It is a call to action, a call to be all that one can be and give all that one can give.

We meditate upon our nation's glories the way we think upon our personal heroes; they challenge us.

Nationalism; taking pride in your culture and nation (patriot)