Daily reminder that people who say "Praise kek" are unknowingly worshipping an ancient egyptian frog god named HEQET

daily reminder that people who say "Praise kek" are unknowingly worshipping an ancient egyptian frog god named HEQET

the world is slowly becoming pagan and they all think is a funny joke

>pagan

just a short word for "someone who doesn't donate to the church"

>muh money oriented world view
>everything is motivated by money
>implying churches dont have rent

>becoming
You mean going back to?

The way I see it is if they're worshipping old gods in their emails and shit, we need one on our side too.

Checked be thy name

Good.
Christianity is no longer our sword, it is a dagger in our back.

PRAISE KEK

egyptian gods are evil beings the egyptians werent nice people they had massive slavery and dictators

you didnt create heqet its already been around and its not on your friend

>>implying churches dont have rent

Don't forget all the court appearances for child sex offences they have to pay for.
Even then there is still 100's of millions To go around, that's a lot of rent.

90% of them being catholicism which is a form of paganism, they worship Isis

The RWDS are rising. I don't care what god makes this happen, I'll fucking worship them if they deliver.

>slavery and dictators
Are you lost? This board idolises Hitler and hates Lincoln.

What is RWDS??

Rising Weeaboo Doll Sex

>unknowingly

Nigger, we've had a lot if threads about who/what Kek is, and he's done more for us than any other religions god.

I googled it i only came up with Rural Women Development Society

If it keeps working, then all hail kek.

kek is gonna kill hillary tommrow

Blessed by kek

Reminder the oldfag Sup Forums meme "lulz" also centered around a dancing cartoon frog

Good luck convincing 2 billion christians to worship a frog.

But I can't get over the fact that this hieroglyph is so accurate.

>unkowingly

Reminder that Catnarok is nigh

i cant get over how odd it is that heqet and kek sound so similar

Yea umm... I say "Praise Kek" and I've known it was an egyptian frog god since day one... you know... because of this thing called Google.

I think most people on this board recognize Kek as being the male form of Kauket/Keket... it's not like everyone here thinks Kek is some Sup Forums original joke. The fuck?

Implying they have a choice.

literally a frog at a computer make meme magic

this shit is uncanny

She also closely tied to the Ogdoad frog god Kuk, a symbol of darkness and impending life.

How do you read hieroglyphics? Right to left or left to right, because it may mean one gave rise to the other.

Implying you can stop the growing of christians in china and asia.
China will soon be the worlds largest christian country.
God bless china.

just found that too.
shit's hilarious.

I think the power you see is that more people truly believe in a cartoon frog than God I guess

Let it happen. We have to fight the Muslims somehow.

I imagine Kek remembers what they did to Egypt. Time for payback.

in my opinion god is giving his blessing over to another land like when he "broke the branch" from israel to give it to the gentiles

so now that american christians have become degenerate from several decades ago and now hes going to save millions of chinese instead hes done with america

>For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

lol only on ChanSites

>unknowingly
Speak for yourself profligate

Don't force keks words

>unknowingly
>implying

People against god and nature

Well kek isn't YOUR friend, but check em

lol thats a cool acronym but pagans are pro nature

>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

They worship a canaanite storm/war god who was personified as a bull

Why do you think this is anymore of a stretch?

Someone's gotta check the digits. If God answers and delivers prayers maybe a frog gives digits.

I know it didn't fit exactly, just came to my mind when i read the post and I wasn't clever enough to think of the more obvious

People against God and niggas

well actually it depends what you mean by nature i just meant animals and the creation and worshipping the creation instead of the creator

but if you mean like natural way of living then yes they are against that

>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

>Why bother?
We're a religious minority now, give us your women and free housing you dirty oppressors.

Left to right, right to left and up and down.
In that case I think it's left to right.

>you're against the natural way of living if you don't believe in God
fuck off kike worshipper

The dubs dont lie!

Praise kek!

egypt was dominate civilization for several thousand years, most of which women could hold property, merchants, i.e., the middle class were allowed to thrive, food was readily available, and religious freedom was respected. more progressive than most of the world even today. There's some evidence that the pharoah's tombs might have been built on beer alone.

Saying "muh juice slavery for 400 years" literally means nothing within all of Egyptian existence.

Gonna be funny when they die and realize the fact they will burn in hell for worshiping a false god.

Memes are literally gonna make Sup Forums suffer for all eternity.

PRAISE KEK
Meme Heaven is gonna be much better then regular Heaven.

>muh hell
>y-you're all gonna burn for eternity
religious fags are the real fedora tipping edgelords.