Alright lets settle this

>No interruptions
>No team ups
>No Romans
>No woman

Who would win in a battle royale between these four?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM
youtube.com/watch?v=-0tJfxhZWBo
youtube.com/watch?v=_TyCLxeGCi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Oenomaus was in his prime he'd probably take on the three of em single-handedly

But given that he's older,Spartacus by far.

Gannicus in his prime could rate the other 3 even fighting together

he still cucked his friend which is not cool

This followed my sparty, annie and lastly, crix

what's annie ?

This. Spartacus's biggest achievement was a 2 on 1 fight where he only won because the guy was bored and toying around with the finishing blow on Crixus. Crix wasn't even that good and we barely know anything about Oenomaus other than probably embellished stories. Gannicus faught multiple people at at time, hindered, drunk, and with no weapons.

i want the two guys in middle to have sex.

The one with the biggest penis

Anamaeus or w/e the spelling is. The black guy

cock lmao

the native american guy then? he wasn't that good

Did you forget the german? Also he was islander or maori not american.

which was the long-dicked german? i don't remember

>Also he was islander or maori not american
it's all the same

>no woman
already best show ever

He got castrated in S1 for trying to kill sparty

which was the best friendship? this one or doctore and gannicus?

That one.

why can't we get a good space sci fi kino with tits and gratuitous violence? I've been watching the expanse and based Ashur is in it but it just reminded me how it would be 100x better on Showtime or HBO

the only reason spartacus was spared is that only men watched it and women had no interest in ancient rome

but sci-fi is trendy, so any series will be infiltrated and ruined

Naevia is the most rage inducing cunt ever created but she's balanced by how fucking great Lucretia is.

Because then we'd be fetishising the setting and lessening everyother element to fit a niche.
Like how do you show an alien is naked/has sexual organs visible, unless we make it specifically about that which means the focus is on the eroticism and not scifi elements?

why the hate on Naevia? she was pretty passive and fixed Crixus through her passiveness

the one that didn't work for me was Mira, she was a bit too unbelievably good for spartacus to take seriously

In S1 she was aight, but as it went on and they changed actresses, her character became more unhinged and unlikable

no one said anything about ayyliums m8

Naevia was fine until her actress changed. Naevia 2 was an irredeemable bitch.

Scifi without aliens. Fun.

oh, i just realized that Naevia 1 is the demon girl in Lucifer

Maze is qt. Nav was a straight up hoe

it can be

I know

> a black man couldn't beat a white man if they were both in prime

Ghanaian black is not the same as american black

I've seen Spartacus 3 times now and I still don't know how Crixus became a Champion. He was pretty average in his season, and the final fight he was basically a ragdoll and Gannicus won, but somehow Crixus got crowned the champ because Gannicus got freed? That was the only fight he was ever referenced in too so it's not like there was an off season tourney

Crixus was written so bad. Just the typical run-of-the-mill strong rival for Spartacus to compete against.
And when Spartacus rose to the top, Crixus fell so fucking far it was unbelievable.

They should have killed him earlier than when he died. The character had nothing appealing after he fell from grace.

The only person to ever lay a hand on Gannicus was the Egyptian. All others bow down.

he was basically written as a high school bully which was really weird

what about this guy then?

Gan>Spartacus keep up

Pullo>Gannicus>Oenomaus>Spartucus>Crixus

Dunno but the guy with cancer would probably lose

The only correct answer.
Gannicus when not in his prime fought prime Spartacus to a standstill.

Gannicus > Oenamaus > Spartacus > Crixus

Anything else is objectively wrong.

Hes from New Zealand, vastly different from islanders

>undefeated
>not that good

Maori are natives of NZ. They interbred with the settlers to produce sheep-shagging kiwis.

epic :)

Gannicus was so fucking OP they had to send him off on a magical offscreen adventure in the prequel otherwise it would make no fucking sense why he wouldn't have destroyed Spartacus for being an uppity shit in season 1.

>Gannicus was so fucking OP they had to send him off on a magical offscreen adventure
where did he go? i forgot about that

he wins his freedom and gets the fuck out and then they bring him back later

Onimaious in pit fighting rage mode would clean house

FUCKING COCK OF JUPITER

NEVER FORGET

Is he /ourguy/?

I bet he had a big and nice prostate orgasm while raped by Tiberius.

>insert cock in ass
wasn't something like that an actual line of dialog at some point?

If by "at some point" you mean multiple times each season there were lines where people complained about figurative cock in their figurative ass, then yes.

There was also a great deal of literal anal sex for both men and women.

>Fucking your slave woman
>About to cum
Cum buckets

That dominus had the right idea.

yes, it wasn't jupiter's cock
youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM

it was this one

lol I cant remember this scene. he really got raped?

Yes. Crassus' son raped him. Very hot scene.

>place cock in ass
youtube.com/watch?v=-0tJfxhZWBo
something like that

I STAND FUCKED!

XIII!!!!

Correct

Furthermore, Rome >>>>>>>> spartacus

You stand as Roman, and are not welcome.

I, Claudius >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rome >>>> Spartacus

what did Pullo do? i don't remember that character

Get the fuck out of here.
I, Claudius completely got Augustus all wrong.

Titus Pullo, hero of the XIII Legion, savior of Ceaser's golden eagle in Gaul, Fucker of Cleopatra, Father of Ceaser's Egyptian bastard, the man who brought down the Republic by drinking in the wrong tavern and all around noble beast of a warrior and a true Roman

Gannicus would dominate them even without a weapon.

Gannicus or finale Spartacus.

after that gif, now i have to watch the series again

oh, he is from a different series, i guess i'll have to watch Rome at some point

Spartacus is a concluded tv show that was able to tell a story from start to finish. No matter how promising Rome was, it is by default inferior due to it not being able to tell its intended story.

I'm due for a watch as well, haven't seen it all since it ended.

>the gay german is the only one who survives it all

Did people forget the episode where Oenamaeus (black guy) bested Crixus and Spartacus during a practice fight when the two are about to fight the albino big dude?

that makes sense but Gannicus was still on top

Yeah he was on top of Oenameus' wife

Why would Gannicus go all out against the dude when he loves him like a brother and is also cucking him?

Gannicus is the best, that's why he ended up with Best Girl.

Crixus sticks out like a sore thumb.
God what an annoying, one-dimensional fucker.

Naeviaposters pls leave

I don't even remember who that whore was.
I'm just cringing at seeing Crixus fucking visage plastered with actual decent characters.

Will they ever make a show about Hannibal vs Scipio?

I think its more the actor than character.

>Gannicus faught multiple people at at time, hindered, drunk, and with no weapons.
also blindfolded

youtube.com/watch?v=_TyCLxeGCi8

As long as the Gods favor Spartacus, he'd win. Once he dragged his campaign against the Romans on too long and innocent followers of the Gods not involved in his wife's kidnap and murder started getting killed and suffering, the Gods abandoned him. Before that, he was unstoppable. If he would've given up earlier, the Gods would have protected him and seen him freed from Roman lands.

thanks for this thread anyway :3

You stand Roman?

>i made up my own standard and if we apply it then this show is better than that show
>the main actor died and got replaced in a way that the show immediately died with him, everything post-death with the replaced actor is a new show
i can pull bullshit out of my ass too kid

The actress who played Suri was the most attractive actress on the show.

Hear, hear. It's a shame we only got to see her so few times. I'd hold out for another prequel series, but enough time has passed that I doubt they'd bother.

gannicus

Oenomaus in his prime could dispatch the others easily

But current

Spartacus > Crixus > Gannicus > Baldy

Gannicus was so fucking OP

did he ever even face any obstacles in the show? in the finale they couldn't even kill him and had to box him in since he was unstoppable.
also he cucked a black man.