Brexit: European politicians warn Australia not to put trade with Britain first

>EUROKEKS BTFO'D

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-09/australia-uk-talks-a-dangerous-strategy:-european-politicians/7828276

>Overnight in Brussels, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop and Trade Minister Steve Ciobo were quizzed about their plans for a UK deal by several European politicians, who are still reeling from Britain's decision to exit their organisation.

>"We have mature, advanced discussions with the European Union … and we have the UK remaining a part of the European Union for at least the next two and a half years."

So Europe thinks our relationship with them is more mature than it is with the United Kingdom, whom we've been close allies and trade partners as far back as when Europe were still trying to kill each other.

Face it you fucking soft cunt Europussies. You're fucking nothing in this world and never were. You stole Britain from us when they joined the EU, so you don't get the right to criticize when we want to go back.

Fuck them. Im with the poms, europe can go fuck themselves.

Exactly mate, I was actually livid when I read this article.

Ok fair enough about criticism about Brexit, but don't sit there and fucking tell us what we can and cannot do with our country.

This shit is why we left.
I hope we get a trade deal with you guys before the EU does I'll get to laugh at everyone who argued with me saying everyone will prioritise the EU first.

No one stole Britain. Britain ditched us of their own free will. They only care about Commonwealth citizens when they're brown.

Good on you mate. About time Australia had a fair suck of the sav

You'd think the eurocucks would have bigger problems to concern themselves with.

>Concerning themselves about bigger problems

Don't be racist now.

I love how it goes from Brexit will happen tomorrow to Brexit will happen when the details are settled to Brexit will happen in 2 years to Brexit will happen in 2 and a half years.

European politicians are the most vengeful vle scum you can find on earth

Look mate I'm sorry that the EU forced us to stop buying so much of your lamb but back in the 70's we weren't doing too well and the EEC seemed like a promising idea as originally laid out

Brexit was always going to happen in 2 years; article 50 triggers 2 years of negotiations, AFTER which Britain has officially left the EU.

ANGLOZONE WHEN

Those EU fuckers are so fucking butt-hurt its unreal.

Literally trying to blackmail the rest of the world to stop them making trade deals with us? Fucking repulsive behaviour.

Aus madcunt reporting in

Isn't it funny lads that all the cucks in Aus go to London for MUH CULTURE and are proud to be 'living the life' while they're living in a 500ft apartment with 3 others kek.

Meanwhile all the Brits who are fed up with the eurocuck lifestyle move to Aus. It's fucking great.

I don't even think they have anything with which to black mail us. It really is a nation-state version of 'please respond'.

ANGLOSPHERE... UNITE!!!

I know a rich bloke, like spends 20 grand in a single night in Vegas rich, like gets the fucking table at the club that has a button in the middle that controls the fountains at the front of the hotel rich.

He has always said that London is the best city he has ever visited in the world. HOWEVER, after marrying some new zealand bird and popping over to sydney for a bit, he's changed his tune. He says Sydney is hands down the best city he's ever visited in his life. And this is the cunt that goes to Dubai and gets on his mates yacht after picking up some slutty sand niggers and sails out to an exclusive bar/club on one of the fronds of the man made palm island. Sydney was better, apparently.

Fuck off Brussels.

I think its a case of them threatening you with bad trade deals if you prioritise the UK over the EU. They're just desperate though.

>Because Europe thinks they even achieve half parity with Asian nations like China, Japan and South Korea

Not withstanding our trade agreements with smaller yet growing nations like Vietnam and Indonesia or in the Middle East where our market is considerably larger than in Europe.

At least American arrogance has basis of fact of which to build on, European arrogance is just delusion of grandeur.

>the EU is literally run by a bunch of spiteful children

Wew, fuck those cunts, AusBong alliance soon.

Australia to EU: Get fucked cunts, we will trade with the motherland if we damn well feel like it.

but i love austrich and garoos meat !

we'll take anything but fosters

>the fucking table at the club that has a button in the middle that controls the fountains at the front of the hotel
kek, what? why?

Top bantz Australia.

i wish anglosphere could be better bros. we obviously have a lot in common and everyone should be proud of that, seems like nobody gives a shit though probably cause muh evil empire muh independence. fuck that shit.

>be EU
>be incapable of signing a trade agreement with anyone
>please UK, don't leave us
>fine, your loss, your economy is ruined now
>ruined i tell you
>please australia, don't trade with them
>please guys
This is seriously painful to watch now.

>You'd think the eurocucks would have browner problems to concern themselves with.

Fuck the EU.

It's good to be back, lads.

Australia's GDP is smaller than Spain or Italy.

You're not that relevant tbqh.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

ANGLOSPHERE WHEN LADS?!
Just spent the past few days in Krakow, spoke with so many Aussies, Kiwis and white Canadians about how ridiculously hard it is for you guys to come work in the UK but gangs of Roma gypsies can just turn up and do what the fuck they want.

Fuck off mate.
Australia about to get a massive injection of ARYANGELT fresh from the ANGLO CONQUEST of Europa. We will send our clammy, pale souls to bronze in the pure southern sun of Britain's Israel, the Oceanic Islands.

Rightful Anglo Clay.

>Croatia saying Australia isn't that relevant

When did he imply Croatia is relevant?
When did he compare Australia to Croatia?
Stop being a retard.

>telling an Australian not to do something

They really don't understand our culture.

If a nuclear bomb exploded in Brussels I would be rather ambivalent.

they do realize we're still technically a British colony right?

A British columnist, just yesterday, who is a staunch "Remainer" called Australia a backwards hellhole on par with Saudi Arabia, and asked how Britain could possibly be in league with us, rather than the civilized nations of Europe.

Really Makes U Think

Brexit will happen.

Britain just wants it to take 2 years (after which it gets the boot) so they can negotiate and haggle. The rest of Europe want them to get shoved off the boat now.

>Sydney is the best city

I live here.

I will grant you that it's better than where I lived in England (Cornwall, London and Bristol), but I'm sure a bit of investigating could turn up better than Sydney.

Then again, if you have money, Sydney probably is perfect. And while we may view it's "ethnic melting pot" atmosphere as kind of annoying at times, I will admit that compared to London it's absolutely fucking nothing.

>on par with Saudi Arabia
I wish this was true both in terms of human rights and resources.

>tfw Hillary getting elected will fuck Australia for generations because we'll have to dial back our trade deals with China and the rest of Asia will be getting destabilized Syria style.

Here's the truth though - The Anglosphere, even excluding the U.S., would attract other powerful entities that aren't even Anglo. India, Pakistan, large portions of China, would all be open to a form of commonwealth union.

wait hol up. germany and the UK are going through brexit negotiations. germany doesnt want the UK colsing and trade deals before it leaves

do they actually think the UK wont end up with some trade deals for 2 and a half years?the EU needs to be real in 2 and a half months the UK might leave even if its on bad terms

We'd compete on a resource level. Just have to wait for oil and goal to dry up a little and have people switch to Nuclear power.

>Human rights

I'd be happy just following their refugee and migration policy.

Didn't the nazis tear down that statue?

Basically Australia is making deals right now with Britain and Europe. It's that time of year.

Britain has basically signed off on a deal, it's pretty good for us.

That gives Europe less leverage. Europe has massive holdings in Australian agriculture, even more so than China, and those holdings are bizarrely largely German and Swiss.

They're pissed that Britain is getting in on the game, and giving us a little more wiggle room in negotiations. So they want to Shut It Down.

I wouldn't say it's completely out of spite and that they are just trying to fuck Britain for the sake of it.

>I'd be happy just following their refugee and migration policy.
Close enough.

Well no, it takes two years.

The EU (not Europe) wants that two year period to start soon.

Anyhow, it seems some petty bureaucrats from non-countries (Nigel was completely correct about this) like Luxembourg and Belgium have tried throwing around other people's weight around to threaten you. Its a complete fucking joke.

The remain side will be salty as fuck until the end of time.

Although I'm sure they won't hesitate to take advantage of any deals/benefits that result from a closer relationship with the Aussies.

well maybe not a proper union then, but even just acknowledging that we have a lot in common in terms of ancestry and history would be nice, and work together to preserve our angloness. but of course thats racist cause thinking that a country belongs to you is a bad thing :). eventually we will probably all just be melting pots like the usa, just in a worse state than it is now.

Muh Verhofstadt is serious business.

Its multi-layered because the UK was the driver behind the EU's free trade negotiations.

The Germans are mostly pissed off at us not so much for leaving in itself but for leaving them to lose free trade and economic reform votes against the French and Club Med.

The nightmare scenario is that by leaving we end up getting what Germany can't have, its driving them crazy.

God bless

Both he and Rumpy Pumpy fled to top jobs in Brussels after leaving Belgian domestic politics so broken that they couldn't form a government for years on end.

That is the calibre of your typical EU leader.

In the Hilary leaks there is a lot of discussion about Tony Blair becoming President. In diplomatic language its pretty clear, Blair is a weasel but a broadly competent weasel, if he doesn't win, it will become an absolute shit show.

And thus it came to pass.

fuck the euros right in the pussy aussies

The perfidious Albion will never be tamed

Anglosphere when

fuck the eu

trade with britan

They are butt mad that UK possibly destroyed their utopia building. But UK saying they will retain access to EU's inner market but not pay for it after they leave is a bit too much even for an EU sceptic. You will have to renegotiate, adapt laws and pay for it just like Norway.