/trek/

Orion Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yijcWsLda8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a 7of9 sleeps with a naked primitive girl in exchange for food episode

When does STD air?

why are there random model pieces and cotton swabs glued to their skin

>it's a 7of9 is the most popular choice for redshirts in their holodeck sex fantasy's
>The real 7of9 is confused by all the wierd looks she get when she passes men in the hallway of voyager.

it's because she's deaf to the sound of her own farts

would she not have beter smell and hearing with her borg implants?

yeah, but borg drones dont really care about flatulence, so she just lets em fly

>watching ENT
>suddenly Borg drone on earth

Sure, because fuck continuity right

so why arent people puking their guts out when they go on a borgcube from the smell of thousands of borg drones?

It got there because of First Contact.

uh, because... the high protein synthetic food drones eat makes their farts smell like new car smell

Kirk is Charisma
Picard is Wisdom
Sisko is Strength
Janeway is Dexterity
Archer is Endurance

And they forgot to ask the Ferengi their names or incarcerate them for their crimes.

Current gamers would hate holodecks because you’re forced to play with your actual attributes

I didn't see that episode but they knew the Ferengi existed in TNG.

hmmm, so you are saying 7of9 has a really bad diet?

Pretty sure you can change difficulty settings and realism parameters.

they claim in the first episode with ferengis that visual contact was never made and that all we know is they are reckless scammers, the feds know so little about them that in encounter at farpoint Picard claim they've eaten their last business partners.

people are really overblowing the jason isaacs comment

Sounds like he's pretty much got it worked out. Trekkies reeee'd like fuck over ENT but everyone can still quote minor things that happened in every single episode.

It's almost like he was being an intentionally sensational asshole, much like everyone else involved with DSC has been.

>First Contact Day
>entire Federation is expected to celebrate the first time humans met aliens

How fucking egotistical are humans in Star trek ffs

>oh by the way there's a Talaxian colony 45,000 light years from your home
>which is convenient because we really didn't want you on earth anyway you horrid rat-slave

Yet it's not in syndication and all of those actors barely exist anymore

I can't, and I liked the last two seasons. I remember Shran, Porthos, and Archer vaguely, I remember the The Court Jester bit of that one episode because I love that movie. I remember Phlox being a literal cuckold. Annnd... I remember the Mirror Universe intro. Oh, and the Xindi (I think?) attack on Florida or wherever. Other than that, I have to really strain to pull more than vague recollections. And I just rewatched it a couple years ago. It's just not very memorable.

>DSC

CBS get out.

Trekkies were actual "nerds" back then not nu-male "geeks" and SJW's . TNG pandered to nerds not geeks and SJWs.

Fuck off with your shitty meme.

"Seven of Nine, personal log.

The crew's behaviour continues to be...most perplexing. Since starting the nutritional programme I have noticed intermittent venting from my dorsal aperture.

Lt. Torres asked if I had suffered a 'warp core breach' after a recent vent.

I said that as an engineer she would know that I do not possess a warp core. Her response of, 'Sounds like you do to me' and the jocular reaction of the rest of those present suggests this may be an attempt at humor.

I noticed Ensign Kim increased his physical proximity to me and his respiration rate became deeper and faster after each vent. I do not believe the fumes will have posed any risk to his physical health, but I recommended he should attend Sick Bay.

This also produced a jocular reaction from the crew, but I could not understand why Ensign Kim was offended by my advice."

The fact that every single new Trek IP since Voyager has been a sequel to TOS is simultaneously the laziest and most disappointing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. We know exactly how it will all end up. The Federation will survive any new threat, and Kirk and Spock will get to explore the galaxy. Part of the fun of TNG, DS9, and VOY was the sense that the enemies actually posed a threat to the Federation. There's also no sense of exploration. We have seen the universe of Trek beyond what these people will know to exist. ENT had to literally shove its crew into a retarded plot-device in space just to find a sector that was unexplored. This stuff just misses the point entirely.

Neelix and Trip have the same taste in women

Excellent taste

t. CBS

Computer, run olympics program beta zero. Replace athletes with deformed retards. Disengange safety protocols.

>Neelix's happy ending is getting left behind at the end to raise another man's child

Fuck you Voyager

brilliant post

Are those goddamn Orks?

Orion slavers

Waaaagh

I didn't watch ENT after the first few episodes. I'm not watching STD. I got tricked into watching ST Beyond tough, and it was even worst than the first 2 nuTrek movies.

>Beyond was worse than Into Darkness

I suppose you're entitled to an opinion, but you are seriously fucked in the head if you believe that

It is. They're airing multiples ENT episodes a day, one day a week.

Harry should have suggested the therapeutic benefits of massage to Seven. Introducing her to some gentle simple physical pleasure. And just slowly move forward from there.

Beyond was the most forgettable trek experience Ive ever had. I was really excited for that flick also thinking Simon Pegg might be able to salvage things.

Beyond felt like a game with cutscenes. At least Darkness had a plot. Sort of...

Let's just agree that JJTrek is worthless and move on.

Let me destroy your argument with an audiofile of classical rock music while I spin in a vortex with my motorcycle.

Reminder that 7 got 'raped' by the Doc and he didn't understand that it was wrong even after she explained it to him.

I miss when ST had somewhat complex moral issues with no easy solutions.

I'm a little bit pissed he didn't make it to the final episode, but I suppose this was as good an end as he could have had.

Tuvix.
Janeway is a complex moral and temporal issues with no easy solutions on two legs. It makes her a shitty character, but an interesting one too.

Did he just straight out molest her? I don't remember. I remember him lusting after her a bit and admitting to it when he was about to "die"

>I miss when ST had somewhat complex moral issues with no easy solutions
Expect every "moral issue" in Discovery to be based on identity politics and have a tidy black-and-white answer by the end of the timeslot.

He took over her body without consent and did stuff like eat and kiss with no thought of how that would make her feel.

Hehe, I remember that now. Not sure it it qualifies as rape though

>tfw Harry is waiting in the wings after Sevens/EMH pig out

Based Tavington making Burgerlanders butthurt forever.

>Janeway is butthurt that these aliens believe warp travel damages subspace and they want her to stop using it in their territory

You know for a fact that that's true you cunt, TNG told us that. That's why every starship but yours is limited to Warp 5 except in emergencies

In the future, everything is rape.

star shrek?

fucking nightmare fuel

I'm about to finish season 1 of Enterprise. Is it true it tanks in quality during the second season? It's felt pretty comfy so far

>GREENED

Finishing Season 2 now, it's pretty good. Unless you like Reed or Hoshi, who basically have no screentime and Travis gets one episode to himself.

Literally a continuity tie in episode.

Janeway' problem was that she swung personality from episode to episode depending on who was writing. I can deal with dark no nonsense Janeway, or happy go lucky Janeway, or recluse Janeway. But not all three. Writers needed to pick one ffs.

If Discovery fails (and I don't see how it will survive unless people are willing to pay $10/month to watch it), there may never be another Trek series. If ENT tanked, and then the next series they made 12 years later also tanked, it's going to be even harder for a new series to gain any traction down the road.

Nice. I never really liked Hoshi, seems to be a pretty pointless character. Only seems to be there to badly translate for 2 minutes each episode before the UT starts working.

Season 2 feels like more of the same. IIRC it's got a couple of bombs like Dear Doctor, but it's all watchable. After that season 3 and 4 pick up in different ways. The temporal Cold War shit is aggravating but it mostly goes away by being subtly replaced by a similar appearing but substantively different plot, but season it's entirely gone. I really dug season four's approach to constant mini-archs.

Hoshi seemed like the writers were planning on giving her a running arc from being a meek wussy into a self confident explorer. I remember a few scenes where she was practicing with the guns with Reed and showing improvement. I expected that to pay off eventually in the long term.

At least we got sexy Empress Hoshi.

Dear Doctor was in S1

So there is a curtain, but Trip and Hoshi are just exhibitionists who DGAF

Ok it's been forever since I watched it. Yeah the only "downside" is Mayweather because essentially an extra.

Is this the scene where T'Pol was begging the doctor for vitamin D? God the decon chamber was such transparent skeez. Even more than Seven's catsuit.

Right episode

>LeVar Burton: The new Spock

he should've eaten a bunch of chili and beer, given those aperture vents as go

TOS: Best old timey sci-fi that got creative without a blueprint
TNG: Best moral dramas and courtroom episodes
DS9: Best deconstruction of the franchise
ENT: Comfiest ship and crew to chill with
VOY: ???

you think the doctor would fuck himself?

best 2 year old slave girl and pedo cook..

>deconstruction
Opinion disregarded.

DS9's core premise was that the Federation was not as nice and hippydippy as TNG says. Picard was true believer, Sisko was a jaded realist who got the short end of the stick.

It's a deconstruction of TNG my dude.

>don't be frightened, I won't hurt you
t. T'Pol trying to jump of Phlox's cock

kek

>It's borg planets are full of methane
>Cannon

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

Anyone know somehwere i can stream or download STD that doesnt need my credit card information?

>I need 2000 milligrams

So 2 grams?

Taking a more cynical approach to something is not a deconstruction. You don't know what that word means, brainlet.

Also, that wasn't the core premise of DS9. The core of DS9 was a battle against an alien other, like every single entry in the Star Trek franchise.

It's just best opening from Trek series.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yijcWsLda8

Sorry, gonna go vomit now.

I thought DS9's core premise was that it was on a relatively static space station rather than a ship going all over the place

Normie producers must be really dumb. They seem to think using the words "Spock" and "Kirk" and having space ships is enough to capture what made people like the series. How do they not see their ignorance to a franchise coupled with the responsibility to carry the torch as a recipe for fucking disaster? It always makes me nervous when new entries to a series not only bare no resemblance to legacy material, but also a crew of producers who have never worked on nor have a personal history with the franchise. I really like the franchise, and "lol kirkspockstarfleet" doesn't really cut it for me.

>>entire Federation is expected to celebrate the first time humans met aliens

The Human and Vulcan races have always been central to the Federation, it makes sense for members of the Federation to celebrate the occasion that brought the two races together, especially since it marked the start of humanity's ascent in the alpha Quadrant. That's like asking "how egotistical are Americans that they expect naturalized citizens to observe Independence day?"

>Do you wish to copulate with me?
>No
Was Harry mentally retarded? If so, why was he allowed into Starfleet?

why? song is about the human journey until that first moment of exploring new worlds. It's magic.

he was clearly just being nervous
seven's a very intimidating lady

WHITE MALE HUMANS ARE CANCER REEEEE

Do you guys think they'll use male/female gender pronouns for aliens?

I think you meant "prequel to TOS," but I agree. It's just going for pop-culture recognition without actually trying to add anything to the franchise.