Beatriz Overseer, 12-3-16: The Cavalry Was Already Here

I sense the Captain's history will become very significant...

So are the glowing eye people mind control slaves or what?

Or maybe magic zombies

>after 30something pages of world building bullshit something might happen for real this time
nothing can possibly go wrong, right?...

Nah, everything will be fine, except maybe for some destroyed houses

that lizard has a fire stick, at least Chochi does his homework

I'll bet there's some magical twist, though, since all the weaponry so far seems to be a little "out there"

Oh look at that more cute mouse girls about to die horribly

>you will never get a slimy titjob from her because she has no tits

If any of them stick around for more than a page, I say we start taking bets on who dies first...

Is only one Mysterious Hooded Figure having pink eyes significant?

Huh, the shady mouse captain might be an upstanding guy after all. I'm glad that this comic is picking up again!

5 bucks on the Rat girl dying first

If the captain was doing his job, they should already be called back away from combat. Unless shit really goes wrong with those robes and they have to fight anyway.

Someone's gonna die, going by the comic so far...

Do we have a proper list of the intelligent species in this comic yet? I've seen mice, rats, frogs, some type of lizard, rodents that looked kind of like hamsters... I think one of the lore-pages had a bug person on it...

So why's he updating so rapidly right now?

this shit updated before prequel

To shame Kazerad.

While not a main character,he will play an important role later.

Nope. They're Blood Spears, one of two elite forces serving the Overseers (Golden Shields are the other ones, but they died at the start of the chapter). Golden Shields are bodyguards, Blood Spears are more of an assault/demolition force. All of them are Blood Carriers.

Maaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyybe

I made my googlings, that's for sure!

I said it before in response to an user here and on tumblr: magic wielding is a dying art, and there's a lot of crazy, experimental shit going on trying to replace it, especially in the Warfare Department

So many mice ladies...so many POTENTIAL, HORRIFYING DEATHS

DFC titjob is best titjob, mang.
BTW... HI,GUYS!!!

Hi chooch.
Some day I will surpass you and you will draw fanart of my characters to survive

I hope so!
Fanart leaves a lot of money without the effort of being creative :V

>So many mice ladies...so many POTENTIAL, HORRIFYING DEATHS
OH SHIIIIT Looks like I'm bout to get 5 dollars

I call dibs on your profits, gentleman!

Trips never lie, looks like you win this time

Nice,two bucks on my account, then!

Dubdubs confirm

Will there be any avian girls in Beatriz? Or would that be too much to hope for?

Lotsa lots

Why don't they get the anthro treatment too? :( At least Lovely Pets will have them that way

You can go so far with anthropomorphyzation (is that even a word?) of certain groups of animals, birds just give a limited range of freedom without falling into the "too cartoony" looks. Of course there's ways of making it work in the context of the story...in this setting, birds are not very reliable for manual jobs, so they tend to choose more intelectual oriented careers. They're basically librarians,scribes, accountants and the like. They're pretty much considered physically handicapped people amongst the other races.This makes room for a lot of interesting interactions,since they basically depends on the other species to solve some of their everyday problems.

About lovely Pets...yeah, Birdie Tiddies is the name of the game.

>>I made my googlings, that's for sure!

now give everyone a Pollaxe, DO IT

feed my XV century weaponry autism

Speaking of birdy tiddies, I've been meaning to get a Goldie drawing from you for some time. Is Patreon the only way to commission a full color drawing from you?

user, please! This is a civilized, peaceful enclave!
There's no room for such barbaric and brutish wrafare tools! (I have some even more barbaric and brutish warfare tools in mind, like the good'ol BILL, don't you worry)

I'm afraid that that's the case, at least until mid december/next year. I'm closing the year with a stand in the local Comic Con and would not be able to do anything else until that's scratched of my
agenda.

Whelp, no choice then. Although I'll only be able to do just the one month, I'll have to go that route

b-but

the engravings...

This would look good lodged in a rodent girl's skull

>Mouse

Eh, always more from where they came from

Look at this mouse girl, user. How do you feel knowing that she will never reach happiness? That she will never know true love? Or the blessing of maternity? Or the wisdom that comes with aging?
You could have prevented this, user...and you did nothing...FINE! Have it your way!

Oh chochi, you always know how to make the best out of cute female characters surrounded by long poles

>Whyyy

Because it's funny!