Hey dork! Where you think you are going?

Hey dork! Where you think you are going?

Gravity Falls AUs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zd8cZBjr
pinecestonlyposts.tumblr.com/likes
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51404
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did Japan Falls ever get a proper name and fanart?

Do you guys really like older women? It's not worth of it, me and my cousin used to whore ourselves to older women on school, and it was a mixed bag.

We got free shit at least.

What do older women see in boys anyway? wtf

How old are we talking about?

How would NWMM work on this AU?

Backwards, but reverse-wise. The ghost would appear benevolent, but is actually evil, I guess.

>reverse Pacifica
>flat
That is correct.

Very true.

I dont think that it has a name besides "japanese gravity falls", unlike the Joseon AU.

Sorry to ask dude...but what the fuck happened?

Please, post rare Robins, not Sokkas.

the only bad experience I've had with older women other than some rude dumping's when some got bored of me was one who got sick and died over a year 4 years into a really comfy open friends with benefits thing, then again, I didn't start getting into older women till I was 25.

Rare Robins you say?

Fresh and thick cum.

Anyone has that coopilation with the "Robin arc" on the show?

In exchange, here is a lewd and pretty funny story:

pastebin.com/zd8cZBjr

CUTE

What the fuck happened to Doublepines? It was my all time favorite and now it looks like it's all been taken down

Same thing older men see in girls.
1. Youthful physique.
2. Youthful mind ripe for manipulating and molding to your liking.

Wendy sees Dipper's outer vulnerability and inner strength.

Check pinecestonlyposts.tumblr.com/likes

Not enough love for Anti-Gravity

I want to see more of teen Pacifica and young Wendy slowly becoming girl-bros.

I was going to complain about the full size axe head on the hatchet but them I realized Dan is exactly the kind of guy to just snap a full sized axe and give it to his kids.

True

Someone post stuff from the Monster AU, with deer dipper and shit

>Someone
You have the ability to post things as well, lazyass.

Reading it invoice is a riot.
You gotta massage the prostate, dood.

bump

>Robin is now considered a flirty sex goddess, instead of plain looking and awkward goth chick who reacts poorly to Dipper's interest and abuses the situation because she isn't used to anyone thinking of her that way, much less someone she kind of likes

All that wasted potential...

Just like the show...

When scrolling through Sup Forums I thought this was going to be Pacifica with her "natural" hair color, since Mabel implied she dyes her hair blonde. Both her parents have brown hair.

Robbie is a dick though, Dipper doesn't respond well to bullies regardless of their gender and you'd have to change both Robbie and Dipper at that point you your point is moot.

Most of Robbie being a dick is because he's hopelessly insecure. Have the crush develop first, then have the abuse start, leading to Dipper being pushed away, an eventual blow up which results in a mutual understanding, and bam, everyone stays in character.

it's possible for brown haired parents to give birth to a kid with blonde hair due to the recessive gene for blonde hair is in some people.

I guess you are right, Pacifica got a similar arc and Dipper striving for Robin and her being just sleazy enough to consider a relationship with a 12 year old would be entertaining at least.

Would be easier to characterize her if Robbie got more than a couple minutes of fucking screentime instead of shitty filler that most of season 2 consisted of.

makes me remember an idea that came up a couple times in the past with Priscilla revealing that Preston isn't Pacifica's father(although Pacifica's still genetically a Northwest cause Preston and Priscilla are 2nd or 3rd cousins), it's Manly Dan(who she's been secretly seeing behind everyone's backs since almost immediately after she married Preston), with Priscilla taking Preston's actions during Weirdmageddon as an opportunity to divorce him(and take almost all of his remaining money with her) to finally be with Manly Dan openly

obviously this leaves pretty much everyone in Gravity Falls(especially Pacifica and Wendy) very much confused, and leads to shenanigans as the Corduroys have to learn how to deal with being rich, and Pacifica has to learn how to be a Corduroy with the help of her new older sister Wendy

DDDDDDUUUUDDDEEEE
>mfw you realize bill was on Mabels ears

I am familiar with this, but I'm just saying, it's not far of a stretch that she dyes her hair.

Nigga, we have an entire character arc planed for her.

Cute

That was your idea, Kooky, and it's still fucking stupid.

Uncensored?

Not him, but who the hell is Kooky?

An ex-namefag and one of Sup Forums's biggest, thirstiest autists. He worms his into way into fapfic ideas and acts like everything is being made for him and him alone. He comes up with all sorts of contrived, convoluted bullshit to justify cramming in everything he likes while shutting out anything he can't fap to and drives off drawfags with incessant pestering.

He has openly stated as a point of pride that he believes having standards is dumb and thus doesn't give a shit about the actual quality of the final product despite claiming that he puts the story above everything else. (More than once he's taken brainstormed ideas and threatened to commission some of the worst artists on dA to draw them.)

Once he's finally caused an idea to collapse under its own weight, he continues puppeting the corpse around to "subtly" encourage people to start it up again. And any time someone actually calls him out on his bullshit, he gets hostile and defensive like we're somehow the bad guys.

tl;dr Kooky is a shit.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51404

What is exactly changed here?

>no fic about multiverse shenanigans with MULTIPLE versions of the characters teaming up.

Role swapping. Dipper and Mabel, Pacifica and Gideon.

Are there more?

I'll post what I have.

Which isn't much.

I'd rather see fluid swapping rather than role swapping.

This. Lewds of that Pacifica when?

This is great.

Why this show work so well with AUs Sup Forums?

I bet Robin could give a mean pegging with that pointy nose of hers.

Lewd

Great characters, great setting. Those adapt to everything.

Is there any Robin fanfic or Pastebin?

I need more Robin.

I second this

>only artist who did any Bootlegger AU fanart outside a one-off
>gets all weird and violent with it

This boards obsession with a genderswap goth is giving me a fetish for her. I've barely watched Gravity Falls (though I plan to fix that). I guess a pale teenage skinny goth girl with a slight acne problem would be this boards crush though.

Kryptos and Bill swap

>not Pyronica and Bill swap

What does fluid swapping means?

Relations

Dipper is supposed to have a lot of willpower, isn't he? You could just make it so weirdmageddon makes reality stop existing, and people's minds start altering things.

You shall fall for it user.

>Gravity Falls AUs thread
How about an AU where the rivalry between Dipper and Robbie ends in a friendship like what should've happened in the actual show.

It wouldn't have been too far out there to give Robbie an interest in the paranormal considering how he was an emo/goth or whatever. He didn't even get to kiss a girl, the least Hirsch could've given him was a good bro.

Would be cool. How would you writte and incorporate it?

I do not understand why this doesn't loop.

And if a comic series were to ever happen I'd want it to be a complete reboot but follow a similar course.

Have Wendy reject Dipper early-on, but still make her part of the main cast. She'd be the wise teen girl who gives advice to the twins and goes on adventures with them more often. Using her late season 2 was the stupidest thing. Also strengthen the bonds more between the other Cipher wheel members and the Pines family, and focus more on spooky shit.

I'm seeing a married woman that's 10 years older than me now, it's pretty great. She buys me shit, sends me unsolicited nudes, does butt stuff.

Sounds like another "redemption" thing cartoons are doing these days

Lame

This "redemption" thing already happened in Gravity Falls with all of the characters. I just thought it could've been handled a lot better.

Nice to see DP in the swing of things.

After reading the Twintale fanfic I would really like to try its inverse where Frisk takes the place of Dipper and Mabel and Chara takes the place of Bill Cipher. I've come up with some story elements.
>Chara is Fords daughter and would accompany him on his excavations. It was her that got sucked into the portal instead and it wasn't until a year later when Ford was able to follow after to try to find her. Unfortunately, they both ended up in different places with Chara trapped in some kind of void. She went insane, claims that she got bored of that and went sane and as she gained more understanding of where she was stranded she becomes more and more powerful, reaching the point of being as powerful as Bill Cipher in canon.
>The demons have the same backstory, being stuck in a decaying universe. Chara recruits them with an offer of a non-decaying world to inhabit. After Chara tears up the time baby, they are legitimately horrified unlike in canon. They even try to get Chara to shelve her weirdmageddon plan but get intimidated into submission.
>Frisk is in much the same situation, getting sent to stay with his uncle in Mercy Falls over the summer. He is a lot like a stoic and quiet version of Mabel though this bites him a few times like being too quick to trust Chara when she offers to help him with her puppet show. Grunkle Stan has to sabotage the puppet show in order to break their deal and force Chara out of Frisk.
>In Weirdmageddon, Chara doesn't turn Ford to stone as one of the first things she does, Ford initially keeps the method to defeat Chara a secret, not wanting to kill his daughter. He even decides to help her spread Weirdmageddon over the globe, it's a point of character development where he eventually comes to terms with having to kill his daughter and helps everyone defeat her.

Dayum, to your butt or her butt?

Both work for me.

Her butt, wouldn't mind my butt though

It's in old times Korea.

>Bill not japanese soldier

Wasted opportunity/10

>Not loving Bill in a gat

Set too far in the past for that, plus there are far better designs for a Joseon Bill floating around.

>tfw it takes place in Nanking

Shame about Mabel and Wendy

Best Pacifica

Shit.

Wrong country.

Relativity Falls.

Everything's the same but Gravity Falls is a town in the Florida Keys and Ford gets a heatstroke in his sweater.

Tell me which one is better, left or right.

I seriously need to fix these clothes.

Right one feels more in-character.

Left is lewder
but like said, right is more in character

and most of the weirdness is just meth heads and