You guys tricked me into watching 5 minutes of this shit and I'm pretty mad

You guys tricked me into watching 5 minutes of this shit and I'm pretty mad.

You fell for the meme.

DOTH

i dont like thing

LAAH EEFFFFF

Thing??!!!
*outraged comment defending thing*

It's not for everyone

That's why nobody knew about it until it was memed.

You sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I’ve ever heard

TASTE THE PAIN

Unload your troubles unto me even if it's tough to swallow . I am used to swallowing huge loads.

>he doesn't like rick and morty OR xavier
what a fuckin pleb

it's fucking hilarious. i dont understand how can someone dislike it really. it's just funny shit

Maybe Rick and Morty is more your speed, friendo.

Does anyone know how to get to the lake?

Normies will hate it because it's ugly.

You slumber, a cucumber

HAAAAMBURGAIDON'TWANNATALKABOUTNOTHINGELSE

link plz

>that episode where he tries to make a friend and says the people of society are "normals"

The show gets better with every episode. First episodes seemed stupid to me until a few episodes in I realized tge show is pretending to be stupid but is actually really deep

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

>show that pretends to be stupid on the surface but is actually really deep, complex and multilayered and makes you ponder
VS
>show that pretends to be deep but is actually really stupid and 2 dimensional meant for simpletons and shuts your brain off

SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS!

What's this and where's link?

SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS!

I have special needs

Its not that accessible .

As a recommendation, while its a short running show every episode has to be appreciated like an individual song. If you just bing watch the 20 episodes in a row a lot will be lost. It's great for those who want an excuse to laugh at the most absurd stupid shit and at the same time feel enlightened.
"This opinion isn't avaible to be sold, therefore i am not a critic, and dont assign ratings or values to my words. With that said if i had to give a rating though, probably 8-10/9-10, and only because the graphics are a little outdated"

The first episode is shit, watch ep2

Amazon.com

it's your own fault for not being able to recognize underage posters

Go back to your faggot website

I'm already on it

Ep 2 is my favorite only because I went to school in Hartford as a kid and all this mockery of gangs was hilarious