BvS comfy thread

Here we go boys

What's this from?

Wonder Woman was better.
A fucking Thor sequel is going to be better than Justice League.
An army of cgi mooks.
Why even live?

Get out of my thread mouseketeer. I challenge you to make a single valid criticism about BVS. I'm waiting.

>Wonder Woman was better.
kek

>batman with an automatic machinegun

top kek

reminder that this movie has a giant troll that turns into a dragon ball z movie-tier villain by the end

>autism : the post

>being this autistic

Anyone has the BvS artbook?

Sup Forums loves it.

i wish i had :(

i do

It irritates me that normies were rooting for Batman in this movie. The only time you see the "real" Batman is when he realizes after the fight how he was going full retard and goes to save Martha. Love it though. I think in the JL movie we'll see how he's suppose to be and I can't for Supes to resurrect.

T H I S

I do, its kinda disappointing though, not nearly enough art. Lots of stills from the movie. Wish it was more concept art.

Mfw leaks say the movie begins with cell phone footage of kids asking superman questions

Batman in JL will be what Whedon wants him to be. Not what he was supposed to be.

then i'll start the movie with tears on my cheeks

Oh good Lord I'm gonna cry. Based Supes

I doubt Affleck will let Whedon ruin the character.

this ... so much

Pfff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this supposed to be funny ?

I actually like that. A lot.

Go talk about how awesome Thor:The Pandering is going to be in your own thread then. I promise you, I won't be there.

One of my favorites from the art book.

Everyone knows Marvel threads don't last five posts. Even during the release week of GoTG2, the BvS threads were more active. You can't discuss McDonald's entertainment.

I have it. I like it for the commentary.

Please let this be true.

same

That sounds really sweet. Do they ask him general questions or hateful ones? Cause you know whole alien thing we saw the opposite side in BvS

actually this

I could not agree more. Something that hit me and a friend of mine the other day is the contrast between Clark and Superman in BvS, how Clark voices his all his opinions and seems to try to keep the Superman apolitical as much as he can. Also, it hit us how Superman is the visible immigrant(complete with the traditional garb of his people) and Clark is the invisible immigrant.

is this GG ? i can't recognize her

That's her when she first auditioned and got the role just because Zack liked how she looked.

thats because its stupid and so are you

BvS was all about perception versus reality. That holds true for everything in it, even what we're seeing. Clark is looking through his own biased filter, doing what we all do - focusing on the extremes, those who hate him and those that worship him as a god. It's only after he dies that we see the truth:

Most people just saw him for what he was: a guy just trying to do the right thing. In other words, a hero.

>implying he cares

Wow you fucks are really delusional.

This is actually quite good. And WW looks decent.