Is meat ultimately barbaric?

Is meat ultimately barbaric?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question
liveleak.com/view?i=3ea_1473311235
nhs.uk/news/2013/06June/Pages/Vegetarian-diet-linked-to-longer-lifespan.aspx
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=332_1468478526
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=9ce_1468845847
liveleak.com/view?i=8b1_1466341611
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1331920866
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1404016517
liveleak.com/view?i=2e6_1447949923
liveleak.com/view?i=1d3_1442633470
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1440229735
liveleak.com/view?i=475_1448182725
liveleak.com/view?i=a51_1390302941
liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1364027775
liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1451316531
liveleak.com/view?i=b5f_1451370182
liveleak.com/view?i=67b_1451390380
liveleak.com/view?i=37d_1452532422
liveleak.com/view?i=826_1450864386
liveleak.com/view?i=649_1449916666
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1449820926
liveleak.com/view?i=0ff_1436517598
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1274814827
liveleak.com/view?i=953_1419758703
liveleak.com/view?i=167_1441373833
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1456211021
liveleak.com/view?i=d0b_1406106784
liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1429912492
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1446812830
liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676
youtube.com/watch?v=sA4nDEkcBg4&t=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but bitching about someone else's diet is.

most meat doesn't get boiled alive

otoh, most meat is from factory farms, so it is pretty barbaric

theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question

No, but boiling dogs alive is.

Do stupid questions deserve stupid answers?

I don't really care as long as the animal is killed "humanely". Boiling animals, dogs in particular, is fucked up but chinks are too subhuman to know it.

>Danielle Milked by Brandi.jpg
s-sauce?

They're boiling the fucking dogs alive!? What the fucking fuck!?

No plants feel pain long afterwards uprooted . Most animals are killed instantly. Fish don't even feel pain

lives should not be part of your diet

they think it makes the meat taste better if they cook them alive

Gooks aren't human

Fucking Chinese man. They are even worse than niggers.

feel better, theyre dead now. no pain only peace

Yeah. I'm okay with them eating dogs, but boiling them alive is fucked up.

fish do feel pain its just not the same type of nervous system as animals but they do have a pain receptor system

you fell for a popsci meme

>I'm okay with them eating dogs

edgy

Eating Pigs should be outlawed in first world society's, and you should feel ashamed for eating them. Their intelligence is on par with a 5 year old child. Artificial meat is the future.

inb4 you're accused of a muslim

>Is meat barbaric
All life is barbaric.

Meat is a byproduct of life.

Fucking Chinks should boil in Gehenna!

>Eating Pigs should be outlawed
found the jew/muslim/degenerate

pork is amazing

We eat cows, chickens, and pigs? Everyone must be edgy then.

Not if it's ethically handled. Meat is fine. Treating animals inhumanly to save fractions of a cent is not.

5 year old children are delicious what's the problem

I mean, I'm not defending the gooks, but if doggos are running rampant, is there anything really wrong with eating them? The only reason we don't is because we domesticated them.

Pigs aren't my friends, Ahmed. Also, wouldn't boil a pig alive.

Sure, and I am completely okay with that.

If you can't see how dogs are different, you deserve to go in the pot.

Mixed feelings on this, desu fan I just can't wait for wide spread synthetic meat

Indeed. At least nigger stay in the US but Chinks are fucking everywhere.

who cares what any animal that isn't wild, a horse, a dog, or any other pet, thinks?

Dogs are different for us because we domesticated them.
To them, dogs are just meat. Just like cows, chicken, and pigs are meat to us.

yes, no question. eating meat is subhuman and un-White.

Does anyone have any vids/pics of chinks getting destroyed? I've had it up to here with those micro-dick subhumans.

liveleak.com/view?i=3ea_1473311235

this

Yeah, I appreciate the sauce user, but I ain't clicking that shit. I don't want to see doggos yelping in pain while dirty gooks just stand there while they boil to death.

Farming absolutely destroys the habbitat of billions of animals.

Ultimately? Probably. I mean, if greenhouse gasses indeed are fucking us over, cows contribute more to that than anything else (they fart methane). And that wouldn't be the case if we didn't domesticate them to the extent we do now.

this.
Fuck that I'm not clicking on this shit.
Fucking gooks man I swear.

killing humans is even more barbaric

yet theres not much outrage over it when 20 children get blown up at their school in iraq

>yet theres not much outrage over it when 20 children get blown up at their school in iraq

But did any humans die?

food is food

chickens and pigs are more intelligent and just as capable of affection for an owner perhaps more-so than some dog breeds though. What is the difference?

Of course it is, it's pretty obvious killing something because it tastes nicer compared to the alternatives is barbaric.

I only have a problem though with people who critisice others for doing something else barbaric while eating meat, such as the badger cull, animal testing for drugs, the chinks eating dogs (it's none of our business) etc

Same way it pisses me off how some people preach about some starving kid in africa, while doing nothing about it. It's hypocritical, I just accept that people are still very savage/selfish and ignore it to feel better.

You sound foolish.

Thread/

I'm not clicking that. I've already watched slaughter house videos before, and there is no way I'll watch something like that again.

>lives should not be part of your diet
Good luck having a rock-only diet.

It's pretty grim desu. They just fuck a greyhound into a boiling pot and slam a door over it to stop it breaking out. Being a little tin door, it hides no noise ;_;

Still not as bad as that webm I got permabanned for posting on Sup Forums though.
The cunts were slowly cutting the legs off a dog they'd already skinned. They were hacking away at it's last leg while it was trying to crawl away on three half stumps.
On a floor that looked like it'd been covered in salt.

I'm not joking either. That was a few years ago. I literally had to change the wifi company to get back on.

Sooo... you're saying we should eat five year old children? I agree

Post it.

I can't wait till we kill over a billion Chinese in the upcoming world war. They're worth less than a dog. They're fucking disgusting subhumans.

He's saying that we shouldn't eat either, and that pigs are just as sentient as 5 year old humans.

Taste.

ITS HARAM, NO PIG EATING BY ALLAH

>a chicken
>more intelligent than a leaf

Fundamentally yes. Animals eat other animals because they're pretty much flesh robots with a certain rigid programming and physical needs they can't escape. We're a bit, a tiny little bit more than that so we know we can avoid some poor animals so much suffering (not to mention the disproportionate ecological impact livestock farming has). I believe in the end we will all move towards more humanitarian alternatives, and once lab grown steaks become commercially viable that'll be the beggining of something good.

>Post a 100 percent true statement explaining what he meant
>Get accused of being a muslim

If I didn't eat meat it'd take a hell of a lot of eggs, nuts, beans, and whey to make my gains. Guess I could milk and Greek yogurt too.

Would I be allowed fish?

Maybe it could be done.

Shut up muhammed, no one cares about your lies & polls, pig is yum yum in my tum tum, deal with it muhammed

Enjoy dying early lad, feels good to not be a meat eating degenerate.

nhs.uk/news/2013/06June/Pages/Vegetarian-diet-linked-to-longer-lifespan.aspx

I dont care. Humans are at the top of the food chain , therefore I eat what I want.

I want to move to China.

China is the bomb.

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=332_1468478526
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=9ce_1468845847
liveleak.com/view?i=8b1_1466341611
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1331920866
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1404016517
liveleak.com/view?i=2e6_1447949923
liveleak.com/view?i=1d3_1442633470
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1440229735
liveleak.com/view?i=475_1448182725
liveleak.com/view?i=a51_1390302941
liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1364027775
liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1451316531
liveleak.com/view?i=b5f_1451370182
liveleak.com/view?i=67b_1451390380
liveleak.com/view?i=37d_1452532422
liveleak.com/view?i=826_1450864386
liveleak.com/view?i=649_1449916666
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1449820926
liveleak.com/view?i=0ff_1436517598
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1274814827
liveleak.com/view?i=953_1419758703
liveleak.com/view?i=167_1441373833
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1456211021
liveleak.com/view?i=d0b_1406106784
liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1429912492
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1446812830
liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676

Not so sure, when somebody is eating so goddam much that they're literally immobile people don't usually keep quiet about it.

The buildup to animals being killed is horrible though, death is actually a blessing for them with the conditions they're raised in.
Raising fish in the same way doesn't create the same problems though

Agree. Same with Cows. And Elephants, Goats and other beautiful social creatures

It's true and a good point. But I don't think it's a good justification, because we can stop the animal suffering relatively easily.

This. This is just plat flain flasehood and hypocrisy. They are different, all animals are different, but the way we bond with them is not!
You only see them as different because you like them, and possibly care for one.
If you can't see that if by some chance we domesticated pigs and not dogs you're opinion would literally be the same, just that eating dogs is fine and eating pigs is not, YOU deserve to go in the pot.

Eating fish is the way bro, so much less fat and its very high in protein. I became a pescatarian after being vegan (because I was losing so much gains and realised its not a healthy diet) fish literally has all the things you need to get from meat and more (fish is the only dietary source of vitamin D) fish farming is also much more sustainable and not as immoral

You should watch these kinds of things. You need need to really realise what kind of suffering eating meat is causing. It's real, it's happening, and it's horrible.

Not saying you're a horrible person or anything like that, but it wasn't until I watched a few hours of those kinds of videos and what I saw fucking changed me for life bro. It's a hard pill to swallow

You're a fucking faggot

>mushrooms don't have vitamin d

That's Chinks for you. See why the Japs had no issue killing and torturing them en masse during WW2?

Ayy

Its the current year and you think that's an insult?

>pic related literal police car in Canada

Just looked it up, didn't know that they do. you do have to put them in the Sun for an hour though. pretty interesting

If your reason to stop eating meat was ethical then eating eggs is even worse than eating meat.

>Toronto, Ontario

FTFY

>nhs
I wonder how much of your tax dollars went into making that study.

>Its story is prompted by a large, well-designed, long-term study into vegetarian dietary patterns and their effects on reported mortality (death).
>mortality (death)
Holy shit do they always talk to you like you're a retarded child? Genuinely curious.

Except the meat I eat is humanely killed, you faggot. I live in a largely rural area and know a thing or two about dealing with animals bred for food consumption and how they're treated. They aren't fucking boiled alive.

No, but preparing your food before you kill it is.

Jesus Christ people at least make sure it's dead before you consume it for sustenance.

Yeah it's great I love mushrooms.

but argy desu senpai... you're black

>sustenance
youtube.com/watch?v=sA4nDEkcBg4&t=1

I could always
>muh free range
eggs if I wanted to.

It's not uncommon for chickens and pigs hitting the scalding tank fully conscious in U.S. factory farms. So, like these dogs, they too are boiled alive. The hypocrisy in this thread is sad.

Prepare to be amazed americuck, I know I am at either the NHS's exceptional management or the USAs exceptionally shitty governemnt.

Hitler would have been a fucking angel compared to what i want to do with this pieces of shit who have less brain than a monkey

Synopsis for you niggerfaggots that don't click:

1. Gookchinks put live greyhound into pot of boiling water.
2. Doggoo helps/screams for 3 secs max.
3. Gookchinks in background laugh, watch, and gook.
4. Gookchink cooks lift lid, stir, then pull dead doggo out of pot.
5. Insert 25c to play again

Don't be foolish. Even plants scream, just not as loud.

Chill the fuck out man, if thats the only meat you eat then fair enough but I'm sure you've eaten some meat which was farmed inhumanely because not everyone plays by the rules. Like a Mcdonalds or a Burgerking or wherever

Sadly no. I have personally researched this and free range is basically a meme. I could find absolutely zero store bought eggs free range or not that did not debeak chicks and kill males in grinder or suffocate in a bag. Free range typically just means they are not in a cage more likely in a giant barn not being able to move around due to how full it is and are literally shitting all over each other.

thats why i eat both pigs AND dogs, it wouldnt be fair to eat just one

mmmmm
deliciously barbaric

Dogs actually have multiple functions like guard duty, sniffing, rescuing, guiding, intelligence, therapeutic, sanitary, and mostly they take on the traits of their owners

Don't forget the MSG

That's great and all, but I just wanted to know how much on average the NHS talks to you like you're a retarded child. We can talk about why I'd rather pay for my own shit instead of submit to some commie bullshit healthcare system in a different line of conversation if you want.

No, you don't understand. There are regulations to what the people who supply McDick's and Burger King can do.

It depends what kind of meat. Preserved foods are literally poverty foods; salt pork, salt fish, pickled vegetables, dried fruits and meats; they're poverty foods meant for poor people.
We normally aren't supposed to eat carnivores, because of biomagnification. The plants get direct sunlight energy and nutrients from the ground; the herbivores eat them and get eaten by carnivores; those carnivores aren't supposed to have natural predators. Eating carnivorous animals is for people who are very poor, because they're getting the least amount of nutrition. We're omnivores; the energy expended trying to get the nutrients from a slab of carnivore meat is wasted.

Barbarians don't even eat carnivorous meat.
Only sick populations do. People saying that it's "cultural" are completely wrong, because no society has ever sustained itself on dog meat, and no society can ever sustain itself on dog meat.

how are we going to get rid of all the millions of livestock though?

>>>r/bacon

They talk like that so as many people as possible can understand it, and to make it easier to read.

free range just means a little more space, so yeah they often debeak and yes you're gonna kill the males because they don't lay and they eat more and grow larger.

That because slopes aren't civilized yet.
Japan is probably the only one who is.

What sort of retard doesn't know what "mortality" means though?

We only developed human intelligence because we hunted things and became good killers.

Meat is our ancestral right as humans. Killing, consuming vertebrate flesh made our brains stronger.

Our species evolved from spilling the blood of animals.

The only animals we will share our homes with are domesticated predators. We tamed dogs to help us kill things. We killed other animals to feed them.

Then we tamed delicious animals to feed ourselves and our dogs.

Domesticated cats are pure carnivores. They like meat more than dogs, too.