>Also nigga how the fuck have you never seen Spongebob before
This

Its obvious at this point but 2 and 3 are great too

obnoxious storyboarding

STEPPIN ON THE BEACH
DRRRRRRRUU DOO DOO
STEPPIN ON THE BEACH
BRRRRRRUUU DOO DOO

Season 1 is good, but don't think you have seen the best the show has to offer until season 2 and 3

KRUSTY KRAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAB PIZZA
IS THE PIZZA YEAEAHH
FOR YOU AND
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stream it and we watch with you

Rocko's Modern Life but underwater

nickelodeon's answer to pokemon.

>KRUSTY KRAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAB PIZZA
>IS THE PIZZA YEAEAHH
>FOR YOU AND
That was in season one? holy shit

Cartoon Kino. Watch first 3 seasons. And stop after it. Don't even give a chance to other seasons.

Why even ask if you're about to watch it, faggot? Can't form your own opinion? Also how the fuck haven't you seen spongebob?

HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME

Is Krusty Towers the best post-S3 episode?

It's the only good one and it's still different from s1-3.

I pick my nephew up after school and he usually watches Spongebob here for a bit, and holy fucking shit is the decline in quality massive when they start playing newer episodes.

/thread/

Watch season 1-3 and then the movie and nothing else.

The greatest show like ever.
I've actually seen every episode of Spongebob, yes, Post Season 3 is as awful as everyone says with a few exceptions, feel free to stop at Season 4 or look up some of the good post movie ones

The movie was not good. It was the start of downfall.

this

That and the one where Mrs. puff was replaced by a drill sergeant. I'm also unashamed to admit that I liked the one with the boat prison that they accidentally boarded instead of camp. I was ten and haven't watched it since the day it aired new.

The movie was great

It's at least the best ending to spongebob as there will ever be

I was about to go UNDERAGE UNDERAGE but then I realized you're an adult. And probably the same age as me. It feels like it didn't even air that long ago.

Prepare to get your brain melted bruuuuh

Believe me I know how recent it felt. I also remember watching the premiere of the Jimmy Timmy power hour when I was like 8.

reminder that Ed Edd n Eddy was funnier than Spongebob, had more quality seasons, and had the dignity to end before quality declined too severely

Nick keeps Spongebob alive more because of the merch and far less about newer seasons and their quality. The brand alone is probably one of the most profitable out there.

The second movie is honestly pretty good

Jimmy Timmy power hour was kino

>lets stop making spongebob because some faggot neet on Sup Forums told us to
>Keep making a show for kids and reap in the glorious brand name dosh

Almond status: Activated

The TV movie was pure kinography.