You're walking with your girl at 1am, presumably you've had a few drinks, and 16 teenagers appear and attack you...

You're walking with your girl at 1am, presumably you've had a few drinks, and 16 teenagers appear and attack you. What do you do in this situation? I certainly wouldn't try and call the police like this wasteman did.

UK is turning into Mad Max universe with chav gangs driving around on shitty scooters.

kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/couple-beaten-up-by-gang-102139/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKAVVagI-fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufss5ot_vGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0dNa30K5M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I take out my assault spoon

Back away and warm them that I'm armed while getting ready to draw. If they continue to attack, shoot all who get within ten feet and/or those who draw a gun.

I'd defend myself and my girl by any means neccessary no matter what the outcome is or how much harm is done to myself or the attackers

Mind you, 16 people is a lot to defend yourself against. But knowing the basics is self defense is enough to even scare away a handful of people after one is seriously hurt.

I would bin my knife at the spot

See this is what happens when you ban guns from citizens and they cannot protect themselves. Now the criminals don't even need guns to rob, murder, rape, kill. They surround you and threaten to beat you into a coma or to death, and you'll give them your wallet/phone/shoes/clothes. Chances are you won't even bother report it. Crime just skyrockets when you ban people from defending themselves. Criminals no longer fear being shot when they do their crimes.

Good luck. Even trained martial artists know that any more than two people and you are boned. They advocate running because once you're on the ground and the boots start hitting your skull all your skills fly out the window.

I'm already prepared for this. When I leave my house I make sure I look like trash that they don't want to fuck with. They only go after fancy fuckboys.

A fringe benefit is the good samaritans also give me free stuff when they see me strolling.

The Empire. The great Empire. Her Majesties Empire.

I am laughing as I type. I read each word aloud and laugh. How pathetic. Your country is hilarious

pull the bangyshooty out the fanny pack and spray

I'm 6'4 and 17 stone. And will start roiding soon. I'd grab the first little shit and throw him through a window. And then then launch his fucking scooter at him.

Are you me?

Pull out my concealed carry handgun.

Freedom, fuck yeah.

Lol, what? Pretty much every self defense class teaches how to go against multiple targets. Put one on the floor and another in between you and your aggressors. Obviously finding a way not to fight is better because anything can happen, but your skills remain as long as you have been prepared for it.

This. I've been jumped by mexicans just because I was a white kid walking alone down the street or through an apartment complex, several times. The main thing is to not go to the ground, maintain spacing, don't let them surround you, go for the groin, eyes, throat, when you do have to engage. When I was jumped in apartment complexes I would run up stairs, hold the higher ground there, kick, throw people's mini-barbacues, chairs, tables that were on the porch at them, blocking the stairs with them, etc.

16 though.. fuck. The most I've held off were 5.

Yeah that didn't work out so well for the /k/ommandos that were hanging out at BLM-Milwaukee and were chased and attacked by a mob.

empty a can of bear mace in their direction and leg it. never leave home without it

Grab the closest one and get stabby. Once the others witness my brazen madness as I gut a teenager with a bear claw, they'll fuck off.

>Mad Max universe

Extreme violence. Is there anything else you can or should do?

im black so they would get scared. they only try and do this to innocent defenceless white people

supposedly krav maga is best for this? its a martial art built around the jewish paranoia of a mob of muslims attacking them

you'd need some long arms to reach into the bin. in a fight reach makes all the difference

I pull out my mp bodyguard 38 5 round revolver and kill three or four of them before the rest run off.

Thank god I live in America.

Have you tried that irl? is not that easy, if it works at all.

I wanted to say this about the Chinese airline warning:
I have a Sig 320. The Chinese airline advises that you bring one more unarmed person than you were already bringing. How in the wisdom of Confucius does adding one more unarmed victim help anything?
"Hey Rashiyd, look, tourists!"
"Look closer Faruwkh, it's an odd number of tourists."

>krav maga
I'll save you any number of youtube videos on Krav maga, TL;DW: Run away. If you have to fight, no technique, only kicking for the crotch and running away.

Monarcucks are always pathetic.

My girl would pull out her .38 and I would pull out my .45 and start blasting on chavs

Krav Maga is a meme. At least anything you would learn in the west. Ive been doing martial arts my entire life and i think the best martial art for handling multiple people is boxing. Boxers have the quickest hands and the fastest footwork which is key if you want to take on multiple people. Even then though your probably gonna get your shit kicked in.

kicking the groin, poking the eyes, and smacking the throats are pretty much krav maga in those situations. i think krav maga is also some knife fighting too

>realize I'm surrounded
>moonlight glints off of my teeth as I smirk
>I reach up and touch the brim of my hat as I come to a stop and the chavs close in on me
>my katana sword flashes out from under my trenchcoat and cuts the arm off of the closest one
>I become a dizzying tornado of steal
>"Psst... nothing personnel..."
>I sling the blood from my blade and sheath it in one motion
>My attackers suddenly spray blood and fall to pieces around me
>"...kids."
>I take my body pillow and go on my merry way

Krav is BS. Lots and lots of practice in classical Euro boxing is best. Lots and lots of practice in Muay Thai is second best. Practice is king, whatever you do.
Krav is little the scrawny virgin talking about clawing out eyes and taking testicles as a prize, and their dojos have a predictably appalling injury record.
Read Marc Animal MacYoung or at least watch the Penn And Teller BS episode about karate schools (which features MacYoung as an expert). And practice.

>16
That's a shame. My FNX only holds 15 rounds. I might have to beat one of them to death with my hands.

where's that video of that one boxer wrecking like 20 dumbasses on some turkish or russian street.. or maybe romanian i don't know they're all niggers to me

Would you say something like "nothing personnel" after you cut them to pieces?

Whats the latest on that?

>5 round revolver and kill three or four of them
Are you Jerry Miculek?

I mean, I carry a 442 Airweight. But I certainly don't fool myself into thinking I'm going to do more than blast one poor asshole before having to find something else to do. No one hangs out when bullets start flying.

just teleport behind them and line up your shots so 1 bullet hits 2+ bodies.

Fight them off with my dagger.

What? Never seen a white Sikh before? You must be a racist!

one in the chamber senpai

The latest? Sup Forums and /k/ abandoned them, because Sup Forums and /k/ are penniless spineless NEET keyboard warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKAVVagI-fg
is this the one?

The niggerfication of our culture is going to be fatal.

that sounds like a French martial art desu

Shoot them, watch the rest scatter

The roids aint gonna make you lose all that fat tubby

*teleports behind you*

nothing personnel, kid

A lot of horrendous damage can be done with a small push knife.

A quick jab between the ribs. Holy fuck.

Gives me the chills

Yep all about that footwork

I had the exact same thought process as you so i went looking for the video and it's already postedsometimes I love this place

goes in an ally where only 2 or 3 can face me at once
better be dark so they dont see the blade
strike to kill
hope for the best

This.

okay it was ony 4 actually attacking him..4 who don't even know how to throw a punch. sad!

hivemind. we are one with the abbo curved stick

Mentions krav, cites penn and tellers episode on karate chi fighting schools as evidence

Youre a special kinda boy arent you?

I just meant, from what I can tell it's meme shit to give the jews a reason to be "feared" and mentioned. That's all it seems to be from what I've found out whenever I researched it. I mean, I'm no martial expert, but "krav maga" is always some showy bullshit you would hear in a women's self-defense class, like what you mentioned. I haven't seen anything to really warrant calling it a "martial art" to be honest.

Practically any martial art is defeated by a goon with a knife anyway. Whenever some martial arts guy wants to "show me" his move, I refuse to act the dumb knife-stabbing attacker, because I know that in any real situation you wouldn't stab someone like in some kind of classic horror movie.

Martial arts rare work in real fights, because real fights don't follow your dojo rules, so pretty much anyone can do well in a fight if they just know some basic positioning tactics (again, not that I'm an expert or anything).

French martial arts can be okay, I'd take Savate over Muay Thai if I were to learn one. I'm not joking though, just look up any Krav maga video, and you'll find that it's the most unoriginal low-level shit you ever saw.

yeah they come at him pretty weak but it would be easy to get surrounded and hit in the back of the head, that's why you keep your eyes up.

Go McBeef on their asses.
This is security footage from VTech.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufss5ot_vGE

>"krav maga" is always some showy bullshit you would hear in a women's self-defense class

and a gun is just some showy way of punching a bullet into someones head?

krav maga and womens self defense classes are beneficial because they don't teach you to fight fair.

I probably would've just taken a cab and not left the club at 1am. There is no reason to leave that early unless you are getting laid.

Murica
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0dNa30K5M0

present my trackies tucked in my socks and say "lowe it senpai" before riding off on my bmx and taking off 1 hoodie leaving me with 4 other hoodie identites so they can never know which roadman i am

> hold the higher ground there, kick, throw people's mini-barbacues, chairs, tables that were on the porch at them

this man knows whats up

>You're walking with your girl at 1am, presumably you've had a few drinks, and 16 teenagers appear and attack you. What do you do in this situation?
Pull out my 1911 and see how many I can hit while drunk.

Start killing them until they learn a fucking lesson because this is America.

The line must be drawn.

A gun is obviously the answer to any martial arts faggot that tries to get one on you. Martial arts aren't really meaningful outside of sport, because why would you ever fight someone fairly in "reality" (where someone's actually attacking you and not just training/for fun).

Krav maga doesn't teach you to fight much, it seems. That's why I don't really consider it a real martial art. It's just a collection of stuff everybody already knows naturally (kick balls, run away, scratch for eyes). It's meme bullshit.

>Jews can into martial arts too see see :^^^)

>1911
I'd like to shoot one some day.

This happened to me before, only it was just me. they surrounded a stop sign, when I pulled up they tried to get me to get out my car.. then the motherfuckers moved out my way, but I was only going up the road two blocks and these lil fuckers were right there when I stepped out and started beating on me... the fuk!

>take out hunting knife i carry with me everywhere
>take out ringer wallet i carry with me everywhere (velcro kind, so it doesnt open right away)
>toss the closed ringer wallet on the ground in front of them and back away swiftly with my giant hunting knife saying "just leave us alone and no one gets their neck stabbed"
>when at a safe distance run away

Hahahaha Is that new to you ?

We had those since forever with arabs or white actings like arab kids.

In that situation I would take the heat and make my girl go away, when safe enough try to run for my life

I usually walk with a hammer and a knife. I would just hit in the head of the most "alpha" of them with my hammer and assure dominance over the group.

Gangs are usually composed by cowards(that's why they go in group), so murdering the most "brave" of them would make the others leave.

t. A brazilian with experience.

Do you carry the hammer in a holster?

>Brazil
Now we're talking. Hell's Angels style.

The rest of us are just theorizing, I couldn't find a fight if I walked through the toughest "ghetto" here at night, but in Brazil you could probably murder gangbangers without anyone even bothering you about it.

>not checking surroundings after nog attack
>not alerting based US police force of whereabouts of roaming wild nogs after first assault
>not noticing them follow you in any of your mirrors

I don't get it.

Even worse:
>Not standing your ground and Mike Browning 1911'ing a couple of them

>What do you do in this situation?
i draw my pistol and open fire
shall not be infringed, muh freedumbs, etc

>I would just hit in the head of the most "alpha" of them with my hammer

That's retarded.

When I was a criminal, if somebody had attacked "the most alpha" of my group, I would have immediately stabbed them, if I could have gotten through the throng of other people also stabbing them.

You people with all of these magical scenarios...

Anything you can do is something that somebody else can do.

More like a pocket

OPs case is a bunch of teenager thugs, not cartel killers

Ban deadly assault spoons now!

One filthy nigger tells the guy to strip down and give him his clothes, and he does it... And the worlds biggest pussy award goes to the cuck boy in the picture.

I went to school in Faversham and it is an utter shithole. Not surprised at all that this happened there. Full of teenage chav cunts.

>presumably you've had a few drinks

Not everyone is a degenerate like you.

i would murder those children

Defenceless, good one Tyrone. Our white British ancestors are the only reason that you nigs aren't slaves, if the Jews had their way you would be working a plantation somewhere.

the clockwork orange was so right it's scary

So how come we have a lower crime and murder rate than American then? Really makes you think

Higher crime among niggers.

No niggers= literal 50% drop in crime.

Your violent crime other than murder is horrendous.

Because we class all domestic violence and sexual assault - including soliciting the services of a prostitute - as violent crime while America doesn't

Murder rate is the one to look at as theres no differing definitions of murder

Good thing I'm an American. The most threatening assholes would get shot and the rest would flee. My gf would blow me on the spot. Shit was so cash.

That's not true, Bong.

You can't just make stuff up.

Don't do that ever again.

>walking around drunk with your girlfriend

This is a bad idea. You ought to be combat ready whenever you're walking about with your girl. For some reason thugs always target couples.

Just grab the "leader" of the pack and gouge his eyeballs out.

Not so tough anymore right?

Not so "fun" when your toughest friend is crying and bleeding out of his eyes.

Defend myself with my acp .45. After I collect myself I systematically find and destroy each one of these fuckhesds by any means necessary.
> PIC RELATED

It literally is true, Google the user guide to home office crime statistics and look under 5.1 - violent crime

You will see it includes things such as emotional abuse, financial abuse, stalking, soliciting prostitutes and many other things not included in the american definition

And what does the FBI call a violent crime by way of Uniform Crime Reporting?

Keep me posted.

Can you point out where I "cited" anything? Let alone put forward a perfectly good introduction to martial arts instruction -- which I do not recall mentioning Krav Maga once in its twenty-eight minute run time -- as some sort of statement about Krav?
You are so deliberately dishonest that you must be a Jew.

Watch them run piss pants scared after I shoot the first one with .45 acp hydra-shok.

A Chinese airline went full Derb and warned Chinese tourists about visiting diverse areas.
It advised them to bring one (1) more person as presumably some sort of protection.
I am putting forward the idea that bringing a gun would be more helpful.

take down 5 of them with a tactical pen.
the rest would run

Remove belt. Swing the buckle as hard as I can until they all die, leave, or I'm dead.