youtube.com/watch?v=BBmLMVHzrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=xpmNSQQ-eL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm very curious.

We have a general

i came

edgy deviantart anarchist-tier garbage

>HURR I AM BECOME DEATH DUDE THE GOVERNMENT IS AWFUL

>ALL YOU DO IS EAT GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD AND DIE THERE IS NO PURPOSE TO LIFE AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLS YOU

fuck off

its not edgy shit you dumb fuck , thats a quote from oppenheimer , also the bills have massive amounts of mason-illuminate-nwo-bohemiam, buttgoatfucks , what ever the fuck you wanna call them , symbolism , and just because you dont under stand what that symbolism means doenst mean its random bullshit

shows how uneducated you are

>thats a quote from oppenheimer
quoting a poo in the loo

fuck off

yes it is edgy shit you dumb fuck

i guarantee nothing will happen on 9/14 and all you autists will be furious you wasted so much time

Berated Leafs
Leaf Debater

Viral marketing for season 6 of American horror story.

>Federal Beast
Why make the anagram only to spell it out anyway? Schizo lolbertarians.

1. "Artist" creates satirical money.

2. "Artist" buys URL from GoDaddy

3. "Artist" spams the fuck out of Sup Forums hoping to drive up hits to his site.

4. "Artist" creates shill accounts on Redshit saying "hey look at this money I found."

5. "Artist" returns to Sup Forums and says "but there's people all over Redshit saying they found these bills!"

FUCK
RIGHT
THE
HELL
OFF

I thought this mystery was already solved goys.

NSA hack tools bring down the financial system.

OR you can just wait until the 14th. It's less than a week, man.

They'd shut the countdown website so fast though, wouldn't they?

Rantic pulled the emmawatsonisnext viral campaign and were supposedly contacted by MI6 who knew their location and personal info.

If you were super leet hacksors with nsa hack tools, i'm sure you could make a website that can't be taken down lol.

and host it in the US?

Isn't the server hosted in Panama?

Isn't there some "panama papers" that were an intel leak.

Who is the composer of the music?

This! A million times this!!!
It's a marketing campaign!

i've heard both Panama and NY. I am not savvy enough to check myself.

fuck off you edgy 12 year old

>Anti-Federalism

Okay. Cool. The federal government is dicks.

>Hurr durr muh god is foundation of america not freedom

Oh. Okay. More anti-American hypocritical right bullshit. I suspect they also think Hillary and Trump aren't pals eh?

Samefag, also just realized the what sounds like crudley placed music taken straight out of a fable game. lel s0 epiccc

It's a cloud hosting/vps provider (Digital Ocean)
So the actual server could be anywhere, or in multiple places depending on the backend.

In my case traceroutes go via Hurricane Electric facilities in NY in the last few hops.

The "Panama" bit is because the domain uses WhoisGuard to hide ownership, and WhoisGuard uses panama details (for everybody using their service, not just this)

People from the group are monitoring. Can you confirm if this is a leak and not a physical threat of terror?

Do you think they picked a Panama server on purpose as another clue?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBmLMVHzrX4

did you just not read his post at all? Please reread it.

what did they mean by this?

very spooky stuff

The Mr. Teeth Facebook page replied to a comment saying "We have zero intention of hurting any humans."

Boring and Gay

(Captcha: Jones Sausage Road)

Is this a new meme now?

h-hi :)

hah, I just posted this in the other thread.

That a very sexe dragon

Actually "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" is note worthy only because Benadryl is spooky. The rest is babby's first occult imagery. Reddit tier spook mongering.

I'm not memeing Spain, this is serious

hello houstonbro

>weaving spiders

yikes

This is youtube tier occult bullshit.

:^)
>He hasn't met the spiders
They're kinda neato, but also hella unnerving.
t.Benadryl Shill

>I'm not memeing Spain, this is serious

>Posting the same image with the same description on every thread.

>Benadryl
I only do amphetamines kiddo but thanks anyway

I just got back from class nigger what are you talking about

Can't you faggots keep this in /x/?

You people are retarded. It took me all of 5 minutes to figure out what this shit was for.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpmNSQQ-eL4

>Amphetamines
Hey, you're gonna get your school work done at least. If you don't branch out to at least shrooms you're missing out. I finished my last year of engineering undergraduate on PCP most of the time.

I'm probably gonna end up taking Acid and looking at Canadian money sometime.

Is right this silliness is not Sup Forums commencing DRUGS LMAO thread slide anyways.

Thia, surely this is viral marketing in effect if not in the strictest definition.

I'm just waiting for it be outed as a marketing stunt. This faggot is going to regret spamming that shit here. I sent a info request to the privacy company an hour ago they're required to respond with his info by law.

Enjoy your heart damage
Adderall almost killed me

I also sent a fake abuse report to his host digitalocean and they're also required by law to give me the contact information on file.. get ready to get rekt faggot

Is this a menorah with a cross through it?

All this shit is is some stupid way to advertise some shitty clothes brand or something similar, seriously screencap this shit.

Adderall is for middle class mulatto nu-males. You'd have to be very dumb to accept an Adderall script.

Acid made me a fascist. I took way too much my first (and only) time, and I ended up watching a Hitler documentary on History Channel. It ended with me saying, "oh wow, this guy is great" over and over while my friends laughed. They aren't laughing anymore.

LMAO at all the normies in this thread shitting their pants that a happening might be real.
>Hurr b-but muh arg
>M-muh shitty tv show advert

>he still thinks centralized banking matters
>he doesn't know who controls those that control the money supply

Sage for viral marketing

Yeah it's an inscription from a column from the (ruined) temple at laodicea. That temple is also the four column ruin depicted above the menorah (like, very very obviously from a Google Image search).

Apparently the temple/church had previously been occupied by local Jews, and the image was overstamped by the later christians.

There's some biblical references to Laodicea in Revelations. I think those two images might just be pointers to that (makes little sense otherwise, though open to suggestions)