WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT A LEPPO IS?

WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT A LEPPO IS?

MY CAMPAIGN IS FALLING APART

it's about tree fiddy

DON'T CALL THEM "SYRIANS" JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN SYRIA OK?

>b-b--b-but I climbed a mountain

Alepponese?

ALEGAL? THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED, NOT ILLEGAL!

retire with your bong, fraud
McAfee should have had the nomination

>Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was (90% of America has no idea what that is)
>Act like he just got caught fucking children and doing 911

It's obvious the jews are axing him because hes hurting Hillary but I hate Johnson so go ahead and sink his dumbass.

i want to go back to ron paul Sup Forums instead of the meme-spouting nazi-wannabe Sup Forums

90% of Americans aren't presidential candidates.

I think Johnson is a faggot cuck, but people making a big deal about this are retarded.

I hope you aren't in any way associating Ron Paul with Gary Johnson.

i swear if i see "but x% of Americans aren't presidential candidates/running for president" one more time i will firmly believe in CTR actually being here

lmao it's so funny when stupid shit like this sinks other meagre politicians like the Titanic and Trump could go Michael Richards at a black club and his ratings would go up.

City in Syria.

Wait, so 10% (32 million people) of americans *are* running for president?

God, your elections are so complicated.

he's closer to Ron than Trump is

yeah Gary is a bit too PC but it's probably partially just to pander to lefties, and isn't really that important compared to the economy and foreign policy

I can get over a few years of SJW shit if it means we start fixing corruption, dismantling the welfare state, and get out of the middle east

You're still voting for me right user?

A leppo? What's a fucking leppo? Libertarians are not smart. Help me!

Murder isn't illegal, it's just undocumented. Your offending murderers!!

Could have been a lot worse. They asked him the question as he was in the middle of talking about Republicans and gay rights. I'd rather have him be honest and humble than lie and fake an answer. His press release about the gaffe was nice, too.

>I can get over a few years of SJW shit if it means we start fixing corruption, dismantling the welfare state, and get out of the middle east

not to mention filling the country with niggers and spics. Goodbye american republic

But yea, some sjw shit isn't so bad.

I don't know why people insist on using the whole "most people don't even know what Aleppo is" thing as some sort of excuse. Most people aren't campaigning to become POTUS.

What exactly is the big deal? I thought americans were tired of playing world police anyway? When explained what aleppo is gary should have said something like "i don't give a rats ass about syria" and be done with it

I have a shoe. I also have a shirt.
90% of Americans aren't presidential candidates. 99.99...% of Americans also aren't presidential candidates.

TRUMPLEPPO

It's ok Gary, nobody really cares.

We'll have a leftist government for a hundred years if Johnson is elected. His open border policies would flood the country with mexican immigrants which vote left 80% of the time.
We are teetering on destruction don't throw your vote away.

It's kinda bad he doesn't know what Aleppo is but it's really nothing to report. I just don't like all the sjw bullshit.

this

any Sup Forums regular knows what Aleppo is. A presidential candidate should know this. It's over for him.

He might have said something like that if he knew it was in Syria.

he doesn't know the current hotbed of global politics.

not bad

this is what happens when you smoke the reffer

>implying he ever had a campaign

ITT nervous little trumpkins

Illegals still won't be able to vote. And even if we do end up with more Mexican citizens, for one, many of them are conservative socially speaking, and two, it's not like Trump is helping by driving the most rapidly increasing demographic in the U.S. away from the right.

Daily reminder

WHO IS AL EPPO?

He also doesn't know what a Libertarian is.

He wants open borders because he has no idea what goes on in the world.

Why is Sup Forums trying to help Hilary again?

You did the same shit with Bernie, anyone that might hurt her gets all kinds of shit

Sure, if you change your stances on the TPP, Gun Regulations, Recreational Drug use, Military Interventionism, forcing non-government organizations to provide services to people they don't want to, and refugees.

If you change your stance on all those things I'm totally going to vote for you.

>They're freedom fighters. If you use the term "terrorist" that is very incendiary to our allies in the region.
>Why is that?
>It just is. It just is. Just so that you know. Just so that you know and you don't have to use that term.
>But isn't the term accurate in the sense that they bomb and decapitate civilians. They commit acts of terror.
>They bombed those civilians because they couldn't kill them legally and the welfare in Germany existed. And you and I would have done the same thing. And I gotta tell you, what Donald Trump has said regarding ISIS and Islamist extremists could not be more incendiary. It is insulting to me and my brother, inshallah.
>Isn't it, though, unfair to compare everything Donald Trump is saying to simply saying terrorist?
>Freedom fighter. When you go back decades ago, this was not considered terrorism.
>And we'll move on from this point, but if you bomb and decapitate civilians for not believing in your religion and wanting people to bow down to your caliphate, is that or is that not an act of terrorism?
>Well, you're describing that as something evil.
>The way I asked the question is relatively simple. Is it terrorism to bomb innocent civilians?
>...Technically, yes.

Gary Johnson's stance in the next few days, folks.

He did this to himself

>implying that accidentally saying 7/11 is far, far worse than not even knowing what aleppo, syria is

>Misspeaking is the same as not knowing
Jeesus Crust, nobody likes a white blanket, I mean, hell, it's just us girls here.

Yeah but Trump has bombed questions like this before and he's running, e.g. nuclear triad (which Rubio knew). The Sup Forums response has always been "well it doesn't matter what he knows, he has good ideas, he'll delegate the decisions to people who are good at the shit he doesn't know" but of course that excuse doesn't extend to Johnson.

The irony is that Sup Forums is playing into Jew hands because someone *clearly* set out to stump and embarrass him to knock him out of the race.

This shit reminds me of pic related,

Donald Trump didn't even know what "nuclear triad" meant and he's still running. Why does he get forgiveness? He gets to not know whatever the fuck he wants and Sup Forums will make up excuses.

>The irony is that Sup Forums is playing into Jew hands because someone *clearly* set out to stump and embarrass him to knock him out of the race.
>asking someone what they would do about Aleppo is a gotcha question

Fuck off r/garyjohnson.

>Illegals still won't be able to vote. And even if we do end up with more Mexican citizens, for one, many of them are conservative socially speaking, and two, it's not like Trump is helping by driving the most rapidly increasing demographic in the U.S. away from the right.

This argument is bullshit and refutes itself.

They won't be able to vote till they have 10 kids, then they'll have 10 voters that vote for welfare checks for mammy and pappy.

>some are conservative
MOST aren't. And they're poor, so they're not going to be conservative. They're going to vote int heir economic interests. that means taking shit out of your pocket. What a great libertarian society.

>it's not like Trump is helping by driving them away from the right

He's driving them away from the U.S. Most of them are not going to vote conservative. It doesn't matter if people do what mitt romney or jeb bush did and suck their dick. They still aren't going to vote for the right wing.

You and johnson are stupid faggots that cant see two inches in front of your face.

Prove it faggot.

>didn't know what Aleppo was (90% of America has no idea what that is)
Prove it faggot. Fucking Sup Forums knows more about politics than most of our politicians

>>asking someone what they would do about Aleppo is a gotcha question
It's not?

Trump probably didn't even know what Aleppo meant prior to today.

If you google "Trump aleppo" you can't even find any results (before today) where he even used the term "aleppo" at any point.

And again, Trump didn't know what 'nuclear triad' meant. So he's lost your vote, right?

Hey shill, who is saying Teflon Don even needs an excuse?

Ask me a real question next time

That's fucking retarded.

>tfw you voted for this guy in 2012
christ I forgot about my left-libertarian phase
Hoppe all the way son

>Johnson showed that he has no fucking clue about foreign policy if he doesn't even know what Aleppo is after that Syrian kid was plastered all over the news and the Syrian Civil War has been a huge issue for almost 6 years.
>"BUT TRUMP DID THIS!"

I suggest you go back to Plebbit if you're going to deflect this hard. And no, nuclear triad and Aleppo aren't the same thing.

Aleppo is a breed of dog
>no amerifats knows what allepo is

oh hi, CTR how u doin?

>The irony is that Sup Forums is playing into Jew hands because someone *clearly* set out to stump and embarrass him to knock him out of the race.

This is true, but irrelevant. Sup Forums never respected this idiot. Gotcha or not, he's a shit candidate and he only exists to suck votes away from hillary anyway.

Serves him right. The media giveth and the media taketh away. They tried to push him as an alternative for republicans to take away votes from Trump. They kept going on about how he climbed a mountain and how he was totally cool, but he's just an old faggot that wants legalized weed, is anti-gun, and is open borders.

This movement of libertarians and conservatives to fascism is far bigger than Sup Forums. It's happening everywhere even with intellectuals.

This.

He's just a pandering asshole.
>Duuude weed.
>Don't call illegal immigrants illegal immigrants.
>That's offensive.
Oh yea, and his VP is anit gun. lolbertarian if I ever heard of one.

>thinking a soft ball question on the Syrian War was a "gotcha question"

kek no

you can tell those talking heads are stunned out how fucking dumb/high Johnson is.

But then he did literally spend tens of thousands of dollars of his very limited budget producing internet memes.

The nuclear triad's a fairly obscure concept which will be irrelevant to any president not trying to start a nuclear war.

Aleppo's one of the biggest cities contested in the bloodiest ongoing civil war on Earth. And the US has been arming multiple sides in said civil war.

>president not trying to start a nuclear war.

which is why Shillary's such an expert

I'd avoid Moscow on election day if she wins, to say the least.

Gary Johnson is officially cringey as fuck.
I thought the dat boi juggling shit he did was him jumping the shark, but oh boy was I wrong.

I kept seeing this all day and figured it was just some out of context thing being blown up. Just watched the clip and I'm speechless. Literally what.

It amazes me how the libertarian party somehow managed to create a worse ticket this year than Bob Barr's in 2008, I miss when I had some hope for the LP being a real third contender years ago.

Ron Paul and Gary on a ticket in 2012 probably could've gotten a nice little chunk.

>nuclear triad and Aleppo aren't the same thing
Do they have to be the same thing? They're both things that someone running for President should know. Rubio did, anyway.

But it really just sounds like you're doing mental gymnastics to justify why Johnson should know something allegedly basic but Trump shouldn't because he's special and gets a free pass because you have front row seats to his colonic peristalsis.

>>"BUT TRUMP DID THIS!"
This is about how you will go along with person A's bullshit but call foul when person B displays the same flaws. I'm using Trump to make my point but it could be anyone: the main point is you're contradicting yourself. It's not really about Trump, it's about you.

Simply put if a presidential candidate should need know what Aleppo is they should probably know what a nuclear triad is, and vice versa.

>softball question
>that hardly anybody really knew

>which will be irrelevant to any president not trying to start a nuclear war.
Logarithmic derivatives are obscure. I would still expect a math professor to know what it was. Donald Trump is running for President. He should know what a nuclear triad is, even if it's "obscure". End of story.

But yeah keep making up excuses for why it's OK when Trump does it.

I'm not voting Trump. I just think the nuclear triad is relatively obscure, especially compared to something like the city of Aleppo.

How so? It isn't exactly too secret... very simple to understand...

Conventional bombers, ICBMS, and SLBMs...not exactly string theory...

Same as a right-libertarian.
It's almost embarrassing that I voted for him.

wow something topical is getting looked up on google more! who'd have thought?

>left-libertarian

Left-leaning on more issues (social issues mostly)
It's literally just a freshman at college phase

>centerpiece of NATO military doctrine
>obscure
A vote for Dump is a vote for national suicide.

Word frequency in publications...

There is leftist on social issues, and there is liberal on social issues, these are not the same things.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a brain damaged woman starting a war with Russia.

>Cold War era doctrine that we are still overpaying for.

>didn't read the post he was replying to
>a fucking toothpaste

DON'T CALL IT ALEPPO, OKAY? THE CORRECT NAME IS HALAB, AND EVERY TIME YOU SAY ALEPPO IS AN AFFRONT TO THE MUSLIM PEOPLE. THEY BOMBED US BECAUSE TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT THEM, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING IN THEIR SITUATION. JIHAD MAY NOT VIOLATE THE NAP, BUT ISLAMOPHOBIA MOST CERTAINLY DOES.

Leave it to Sup Forums to dislike a loser, and then elevate a gigantic failure in his place. Johnson is a fucking idiot, but at least he was a governor. McAfee couldnt buy the mayor seat in a small town

The last time I voted Libertarian it was to AVOID voting for Bill Weld.

Fat chance voting for him now.

If you dont know what Aleppo is you dont deserve your "right" to vote. Johnson is the candidate for highly informed voters with a "conscience" and that group just universally rolled its eyes at the retard. Beyond that however, he looked weak, uninformed, and out of place. Those optics dont play well with anyone.

>that hardly anybody really knew

I guarantee that anyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to the Syrian wars knows what "Aleppo" is. The commentators probably just assumed he'd say something like "oh yeah it sure is bad, Grr I hate Assad so much"

That was the exact opposite of a "gotcha" question and he botched it anyway.

you have to be fucking retarded

Go ask one of your normie friends what Aleppo is. They'll get it wrong, just like the normie York Times did twice

Exactly. It was a softball question anyone would know. FFS Sup Forums has satellite images of the dam city and /k/ has already raided it 300 times in fantasy.

He basically took a softball question and bumbled the dam thing so bad it proved he doesnt belong on any national stage. Just like Ron Paul, he is at best, a regional candidate with less than zero hope of even making it to a national stage (to then get it handed to him in front of the nation)

They've run out of manufactured controversies about Trump for now so the MSM threw Gary under the bus.

Before last night almost now one even knew he was in the race. If anything, at least normies know he is in the race now, and he is an idiot

OYY FUCKIN VEYYYYY, GOYIM.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ALEPPO IS? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ISRAE- I MEAN - THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT A MILITARY INTERVENTION THERE?

Seemed like a setup tbqh. "What are you going to do about Aleppo?", I mean why not just say Syria?

Because "syria" would imply American backed interests (read that Kurds) are not in control of parts of Syria.

You do know Syria is fractured into multiple parts right? You are also aware the US bombings have not targeted Assad at all since the US/Russian agreement right? You are aware ISIS controls less than 1/4 of Syria right?

PJW's video on him got hundreds of thousands of views. So most people's first impression is from an angry Brit ranting on Youtube.