(adult)Scott is dead and considered to be mutant Hitler, even by some of his own race

>(adult)Scott is dead and considered to be mutant Hitler, even by some of his own race
>(adult) Jean is dead
>Charles Xavier is dead
>616 Wolvie is dead and has been replaced by an AU version of himself that is old and a female clone of himself
>Bobby has been retroactive been made gay and now his entire personality is based around his sexuality
>the entire debacle with the O5 kids
>entire races is in crisis for the second time in ten years due to editorial bullshit

Is this the worst era of the X-Men?

matt fagtion said in an interview that marvel's long term plan is to permanently kill off all "straight white males" in the marvel universe

people will actually believe he said this

What else...
>> Domino returns to her element on a kill crew with Lady Deathstrike... only to be drawn by Greg Land.
Save us Opena, save us!
>> Teen Jean is getting a ongoing.
>> Except for David Yardin on covers & Ken Lashley the X-Books don't have a notably good artist.

At least Storm is going back to a sexy outfit, whether she will be drawn sexy remains to be seen.

bump

Honestly Bendis era was worst.

Until Fox gives the X-Men license back to Marvel, better get used to this for a long time

It had better art then this one does.

almost there

>try to kill off humanity and proclaim mutant superiority to a point that even Magneto is shocked
>killed Xavier
>tried to use the Dark Phoenix to reshape the world
>not worse than Hitler

> comprehending the events with Inhuman eyes

> Iwonderwhosbehindthispost.jpg

Search the ComicsAlliance news archive, Andy Khouri celebrated those news like the second coming of Jesus

If they did that they'd literally be alienating 95% of their fanbase. I feel like even Marvel isn't out of touch enough to commit corporate suicide on that monumental a scale.

Beast has been consistently portrayed as a massive piece of shit for about a decade.

>even though they'll sell like shit, Marvel will prop up and carry the Iceman and Jean books because it'll make them look good.

I would honestly prefer the idea that there is a sentient bacteria present in every living organism that makes them revere the fart cloud as the most sacred of gaseous divinity, than the fact the we are supposed to believe everyone prefers there be potentially hazardous, toxic, and inevitably lethal agent hovering above the entire planet.

wait till they kill off Magik, who has been the breakout star of this terrible era of X-Men for the crime of being the star of the New Mutants movie.

I pine for the days of Fraction and Land and X-Men fighting ZZZ-Listers like the Lobe and Predator-X

>there is a sentient bacteria present in every living organism that makes them revere the fart cloud as the most sacred of gaseous divinity,

I would ship this entity with Sublime.

No, they'll launch a New Mutants book because of the movie.
Despite all the shit they give the X-Men, they still try to cater to fans of their movies.
They did an Apocalypse event when the Apocalypse movie came out, and they've pushing Old Man Logan in time for the Logan movie.