Cjackie Chan

C...

C...

C-... Cime to leave?

WAIT A SECOND THAT POOL-oh nevermind.

COOKING BY THE BOOK

CUNT!

what the fuck

There's no words that starts with the letter C.

That's the face of a cold hard nigga who would rob you in the daylight then go fuck yo girl after.

CIA?

Cookie

Fuck you now I see it too

NO IT IS NOT A COOKIE

Chairman of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party

CMonster At The End Of This Book

I saw it too, user... I saw it too.

C your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post. Reading this also nulls any immunity you might have

what r u seeing?

You could at least have adjusted it so it could auctualy start with c you lazy faggot

Celestia peeing in my mouth

Same reason I came in here.

CTODAY it seems to me providential that Fate should have chosen Braunau on the Inn as my birthplace. For this little town lies on the boundary between two German states which we of the younger generation at least have made it our life work to reunite by every means at our disposal.

German-Austria must return to the great German mother country, and not because of any economic considerations. No, and again no: even if such a union were unimportant from an economic point of view; yes, even if it were harmful, it must nevertheless take place. One blood demands one Reich. Never will the German nation possess the moral right to engage in colonial politics until, at least, it embraces its own sons within a single state. Only when the Reich borders include the very last German, but can no longer guarantee his daily bread, will the moral right to acquire foreign soil arise from the distress of our own people. Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow. And so this little city on the border seems to me the symbol of a great mission. And in another respect as well, it looms as an admonition to the present day. More than a hundred years ago, this insignificant place had the distinction of being immortalized in the annals at least of German history, for it was the scene of a tragic catastrophe which gripped the entire German nation. At the time of our fatherland's deepest humiliation, Johannes Palm of Nuremberg, burgher, bookseller, uncompromising nationalist and French hater, died there for the Germany which he loved so passionately even in her misfortune. He had stubbornly refused to denounce his accomplices who were in fact his superiors. In thus he resembled Leo Schlageter. And like him, he was denounced to the French by a representative of his government An Augsburg police chief won this unenviable fame, thus furnishing an example for our modern German officials in Herr Severing's Reich.

I hope someday Cookie will realize that he's on a Children's TV show and unleash the Cosmic rays in his Chest so that his soul may better the future of our youth. Only then will he understand the alphabet's true purpose.

I have immunity cat, your puny spoiler can do nothing.

You jerk.

Comicbooks

Can't nullify immunity cat. Every reply you get gives you one year of severe sadness for a terrible and half assed attempt by the wizard dog.

COUNT UP YOUR SINS

I saw the gif of the guy fucking a girl then throwing her into the pool

Lel

Comics and Cartoons

Clitoris