How are they going to make him work in this new dark and gritty Archie tv show?

He's a fricken talking cat that makes snarky comments. How will you work him in with a show were the kids are being killed,Archie is fucking mris grundy!

He is going to be the mastermind behind everything.

Make him be constantly trying to manipulate Sabrina into letting him loose

sabrina is in riverdale?

Have him constantly making fun of retarded people and going on about how he wants everyone to die

He's also punished to be a cat for attempting to take over the world.

Are they even using Sabrina and her cast?

yeah but that was always played in more of a comical pinky and the brain light

Yes, she is a black queer now tho

yeah

i was amazed to discover that too but apparently sabrina has been an archie character since the fucking 60's and NOT ONCE did I realize that until someone storytimed the new gritty sabrina reboot and I saw the archie girls and was all "hey is this a crossover" and another user went "no they've always been in the same universe you stupid mother fucker"

I thought she was in Greendale which is like the next town over

wikipedia says she originally lived in riverdale and then moved

do these comics have actual lore? I don't believe anyone actually reads them, they just magically appear on the stand by the checkout counter at grocery stores until they disappear and are replaced by the next issue.

There is a small amount of lore (Jughead is the only person who knows Sabrina is a witch) but for the most part it relies on character traits.

Veronica is rich girl, Betty girl next door, etc. You don't need to read 50+ years of Archie comics, anyone who knows the standard teenager character tropes can instantly understand any Archie comic.

True, but if this is some sort of gritty take on the series, I'm sure it won't be.

Yeah, she caused a zombie apocalypse because Jughead asked her to bring his dog back to life after he got hit by a car and she overdid it a little, and that's the least strange thing in the acid trip that is Afterlife with Archie.

Hitler kitty is going to rebuild his army of witches.

He's her familiar. A witch's inbetweener to Satan

Was Archie ever on the Sabrina show?

>inbetweener
Wait, I thought that witches were Satan's concubines.
Now you're telling me they use proxies to talk to him?
Or is it like that friend that hooks you up with chick that he knows?

I believe it's like a cellphone with internet access instead of personally having to meet up every time.

So, what, do witches and Satan just cyber?

Sure, why not. It's not all about sex y'know.

just keep him the same.
It works wonders to show he's the same sociopath that tried to conquer the world!

>be a criminal
>get punished by being turned into a BLACK cat

I know it's an old series but come on, hope they change the color at least.

That whole event is going to end in a hard reset since the Spellmans violated their pact with the families of Riverdale.

Maybe the counterpoint being Archie and Jughead have to remember everything in order to balance it.

>Spellmans violated their pact with the families of Riverdale.
What? I am not up to speed. What pact is it?

Is it the one where no harm comes to them as long as those 3 families give up children, one among them per generation?

>do these comics have actual lore?
Yeah, but it's mostly about who's related to whom and where people live. Anything and everything else is fast and loose.

Except Archie dying at the end of the Life with Archie reboot.

Oh, and the new universe reboot. They fucked up all their character traits and mannerisms and have had both Erica Henderson and Ryan North on the new books. They also brought on Fiona Strapless for a while, which was great, but she was paired with Mark Waid, and he can't write kids for beans. I guess being strapped for cash means they'll try anything to bring in new readers.

>kids are being killed,Archie

*kids are being killed, Archie