Do Americans seriously do this?

Do Americans seriously do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNDrEDuXz3A
youtu.be/SRiHjZydZH4
youtu.be/cqD7bYSPulc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not all of them.
Just the ones that kill their wife and a waiter.

Europe doesn't have car chases?

No, that's illegal

thirteen police cars chasing one vehicle?

Yeah, it's fun.

L.A. has like six lanes of traffic.

thats so he doesn't get away

wow crazy picture, was this like a parade or something?

or were they testing new police cars on the freeway?

LOL i wonder what the guy in the white truck was thinking about being in a police car parade.

They're acting as a blockade as well so civilian drivers keep their distance.

I didn't think about that at all. A-a-am I special

*it ain't me plays*

they both wanted to bring him in but didn't want to kill him

LA was on high alert because of the whole rodney racism shit, so killing a black guy outright or mistreating him would be a PR nightmare

They have truck run overs

Wasn't someone in the car with OJ? Can't see the second person.

No, the most intense chase I saw was 2 police cars + police truck after some black BMW.

OJ is laying down in back. That's Al Cowlings driving

are you telling me that most of you americans are so stupid not to keep away from a police chasing a car?

that doesn't answer the question, though

how does having more police cars decrease the chances of him getting away?

the cops don't chase the perps in Europe because the perps can easily just kill the unarmed cops

>chasing the perpetrators by car endangering civilians unnecessary when you can simply follow them by helicopter

>how does having more police cars decrease the chances of him getting away?
Is that a serious question?

>Is that a serious question?
Yes

Are your police car drivers as bad at driving as we see in the movies? That just a single police car remains chasing after a series of unfortunate accidents striking the others along the way?

In europe we don't have this (or it's really rare because) :
-we don't have big cities with big police like in LA.
-Way less fucked up people + ciminals care about their lives and they don't fear europeans justice/jail (for a good reason)
-The police can't chase very well unlike the american cops.

If the ass doesn't gape, it can't have been rape.

He wants to see his fish. I'm taking him to see his fish. So tell the police to back off.

Do you base all of your opinions about Americans on 80's cop flicks? Or are you just butthurt that your third world shithole can't afford a proper police force?

See

Its a thing in marxist europe to shit at american police. Every days our medias relay the (((news))) about that american cop who shot that black dindu.
Why should we care? Well the marxist agenda is simple :
1/ Glorify criminals and delegitimization of the sovereign functions of the State.
2/ White guilt.

The person is heading the opposite way of the blockade

>didn't answer the question

It was a joke, relax.

No, user. I mean the police cars are preventing the civilian traffic behind them from getting close to OJ’s Bronco.

>not knowing this already

Why did white people love OJ so much? Just becsuse he was rich?

Normal people generally would. L.A. paparazzi not so much.

look:

so you don't like a parade?

are you some kind of commie

He was a well-known athlete who was nice and, by all appearances, had everything in order.

That being said, the chase was so big because there had been no case of that magnitude before, i.e. a celebrity being accused of brutally killing his wife and another.

Add in a car chase -- if you can even call it that -- and it has all the building of a major media event. I remember a guy who made a 30 for 30 on the day of the chase calling it maybe the first "reality TV" moment.

Breaking the law is illegal in Europe.

Underrated.

>Perp stops the car and starts shooting bystanders
>Cant do shit to stop him because youre on a chopper

>mfw even the ghettos and muslim areas of Europe have lower crime rates then america.

there's obviously one or two police cars following, but at a distance not to stress the perpetrators

>perpetrators starts shooting bystanders at random
unlikely. if they hadn't done anything to begin with to become followed by cops, but just started shooting random people the police would still be far away

why dont they just throw one of these?

Gee I wonder why they won't throw those out for the perpetrator to hit at high speed

but american cops will literally drive into the other car, clipping the end and causing them to spin to a stop

how is this any better? its endangering the cops as well

it doesn't damage the police cars (unless if the perpetrators crash into them)

what about my other points

>why don't americans use something they invented

>what about my other points

which is?

why do you think using a spike strip is so out of the question because its dangerous, but the police car purposely crashing into the other car to bring it to crash stop is not dangerous?

Nah, we do this now.

Lol you are such a huge faggot. Reminder that America has more prisoners than anywhere on earth, have fun paying those tax dollars to the police state you bootlicking cuck

when did I imply crashing into them wasn't dangerous?

They're too fat to use their own invention

this is outrageous

this is the norm

fine, LESS dangerous than using the spike strip?

I don't know?

You're the one that brought the police crashing into the perpetrators into the discussion

for lapd probably

>its an europeans think you can treat violent niggers the same as you treat their shitty faggot criminals episode
this is why terrorist attack happens

Only if the criminal is rich.

whats your point?

he's white

fpbp

What are the cops going to do, throw batons at them? They cucked themselves out of guns.

whatever did people do to apprehend criminals way before guns were invented?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNDrEDuXz3A

No but there's always some bike chases.

Vehicles didn't exist then either, smart guy.

Yeah, it's great fun to watch live with Sup Forums. You burgers never cease to amaze me, you think real life is just like your movies. I love it.

No, it is actually a rule to back off and end the chase if they are driving dangerously. But don't worry, Big Brother still follows them home and they are arrested there.

and therefore there would be no criminals whatsoever?

>But don't worry, Big Brother still follows them home and they are arrested there.

wtf are europoors that dum. If I was in a police chase and they gave up, I would cross the border with my 2000k I always keep in the back seat of my vehicle. Lay low for 10 months then use a burner phone to contact a friend to grab the 10,000k in my room and start a new life.

who would go back home after a police chase

Do they? I thought most of the times they either give up or out of fuel or meet a police block...

No since we're not retarded, just follow them with choppers until they get out and then move in to arrest, rather than chase after them in cars encouraging them to speed as fast as they can and have several cars hurtling through public streets at 100mph.

my dads a cop, they teach what is called "fishtailing" to all patrol cars. The other cars back off and give you space and you basically tap the rear corner of the car then slam on your breaks so you come to a crooked stop and the bad guy spins out

>wtf are europoors that dum
Yes. And it's not like your criminals are any better.

>I would cross the border with my 2000k
Europol exists for this exact purpose. A warrant in one EU country can extend in all EU countries, just like a warrant in one US state is valid in all US states. Besides, unless you are an illegal immigrant, you will be stopped at the EU border.

Most criminals have always been retards who literally go to their mums house after committing their crimes and now adays you're not crossing shit with people tracking software in CCTV cameras everywhere.

EVERYONE loved OJ before the murders.

You know we use amerifats use choppers with thermal imaging right?

We also only decide to chase if there is an imminent public risk

You try that when you have to shift gear every couple of minutes on our windy bendy nothing is a straight line roads with speed bumps all over the fucking place and roundabouts.

The fuck Watch Dogs 3 looks lit.

He was in a top kino:

youtu.be/SRiHjZydZH4

>he hasn't seen OJ: MIA
dude was basically Shaq with acting talent

The outcome usually depends on their social status and skin color.

It is here too Yurop.

/o/ here, that sounds more fun than anything.

youtu.be/cqD7bYSPulc
>Europeans blame the police for this

When OJ was running from the cops people were lining the streets to cheer and wave and film, blocking the freeway was all they could do to keep people from joining in on the chase.

isn't that against the law?

People don't care too much for the law when it comes to things like that and weed

Isn't gasoline too expensive for those sort of things in Yurop?

20 years later and OJe woulda been gunned down by the side of the road saving taxpayers gorillions

good ol' podracing

???

What's the explanation for this? Do they not have tasers and pepperspray at least? Or are they just afraid to use them?

holy fuck. someone explain how this works please.

Instead of running in with a gun to kill everyone, our police assess the situation first

this

having guns could result into uneeded shootings due to it's an easy 'escape' rather than trying to solve the issue by other means

They're just lucky the guy they were chasing was too scared to attack anyone otherwise both cops and the shop attendant might be dead.