going to be shit

>R rated

Thanks Logan

casting and look of film for me

- The first one was shit
- Harrison Ford is a walking corpse that turns everything it touches to shit

Exactly the reasons you mentioned.

i'm cautiously optimistic about it

i'm gonna see this in dolby cinema and watch this animekino and there is nothing you can do to stop me

youtube.com/watch?v=OD0RCfcaols

Deckard isn't a replicant.

Because Denis Villeneuv is a hack, Ryan Gosling is both emotionally and intellectually incapable of creating anything of value through his acting, Harrison Ford gave up decades ago, they cast a literal wrestler in it, it being R rated is completely irrelevant unless you just want breasts, having a high budget has no bearing whatsoever on its quality as a film and the poster is just teal+orange.

youtube.com/watch?v=z164qQeqAZ4

why is she so perfect bros

He never was.

Fucking guess.

De Armas is a hologram

>denis kinoneuve
First mistake
>roger deakins
At least 50% CGI backgrounds
>ryan gosling in his most autistic role yet
2011 was six years ago
>ana de armas titties
Literally who

Have you watched the trailers? She is in it normally too

a blade runner film doesn't look right when it's shot digitally

Why do half of the people on here hate villneuve?

because he is getting popular and is therefore considered reddit also Sup Forums is full of elitist contrarians

>tv/ still shits on this, why?
This board is stuck in a perpetual state of butthurt. There is so much viral marketing beneath the anonymous posts. I'm ready for Villeneuvekino.

Because God forbid if this board actually stops shit on everything out of spite and sheer cynicism due to life failing. I've since long ago learned this board only makes you hate film.

Holy fuck those eyes though. i don't I've ever seen eyes like that.

OP is a paid shill. Sage.

And who are you?

mostly lighting i guess.

You can't get more autistic than The Driver or Jazz Fanatic, man.

It's a coin flip for me. Villeneuve has got a few good films (I really liked Sicario and Arrival, Incendies not as much, Enemy was allright I guess) but they should have never rebooted Blade Runner. Somehow I'm kind of expecting a film like Ghost in the Shell but with the faux-deep stuff done a slight bit better, so it'll be a 7/10..

Prisoners and Arrival are INCREDIBLY overrated. So thats why he gets hate, hes praised for mediocre movies. That being said, both movies were directed very well, the characters and story are more what sucked. Hes a competent director and i think bladerunner will be good

´coz is a cashgrab, why they didnt adapt ubik which is the best philip kinos dick ?

Looks dirty

conveniently leaving out
>jared leto in his most IM ACTING role ever
it's going suck only because of him and harrison ford looks like he's phoning this one in again

>BladeRunner will not be an accurate reflection of what 2045 will be

Fuck me guys. We are never going to get to see the true future.

one day till the best thing that will ever come out of this franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=OD0RCfcaols

Jared Leto is a good actor. I wish people on this board watched more than capeshit.

>jared leto

awful in mr nobody
awful in requiem for a dream
awful in dallas buyers club

only thing i liked him in was american psycho

>only thing i liked him in was american psycho
because he got chopped up with an axe

dont forget awful in thin red line

He is getting too popular among redditors and normies

Leto in Dallas Buyers Club is great, why would anybody say otherwise?

Threadly reminder that if you don't watch this in official IMAX format, you'll be missing over 23% kino.

I will be watching the 720p YIFY rip on my phone

>awful in mr nobody
Yea, I couldn't get past his awful old man voice. Movie would have been less terrible if they cast someone else.

>>no minority pandering
i shiggy diggy

Everyone aside from Ellen Burstyn, tv-guy and @2@-man were awful in Requiem to be honest

I had to go check other pics of the chick in this movie to make sure that wasn't a context-less clip of Eliza Dushku.

>not liking Ana de Armas' sweet Latina ass

>Ryan gosling
Nope

Too soon.

Disney shills are working overtime

No her eyes are legit that color. The lights just tend to light up brighter colored eyes like her and make dark eyes reflect so they look like they're twinkling. Dark brown eyed girls are captivating

My shit town doesn't have IMAX but I'll watch it premiere day in 2D and enjoy it thoroughly. It has my dream team behind the cameras.

Where is Disney here? Aren't they the biggest film studio?

U-G-L-Y went to hs with dozens of girls who looked just like her. plain jane nothing white girl. zzz.

Yeah brah I'm sure you fucked them on a roll.

exceptional otherworldly beauty

Bitch should be speaking american.

beuna vista is Disney

Unlike most of Sup Forumseddit I'm pretty confident that it will be kino

Studio seems to be letting Denis do whatever he wants, an R rating and an almost 3 hour runtime are good signs.

You may not like Denis' films that much, but there's no doubt that he's a competent filmmaker. Anyone hating on Gosling's acting has probably only seen him in Drive and think he doesn't have range.

>t. shill

>t. Buena Vista shill