Dead Careers General 2

Dead Careers General 2

>tfw she got shalomed

She was a pure little butterfly with nips ready for sucking and then some kike fuck started managing her and suddenly she's naked in every 10 cent tv show.

Honestly given the chance of course I would impregnate her but I wouldn't be as excited about it as I could have been.

Does she have hairy arms?

Isn't she also a singer?

Those sweet tiny tits

gib

>32

Just to think that I had to once endure all those TWD episodes where she sang makes me want to throw up. Her death was the most satisfying of the whole series.

pic unrelated

Her career kinda flatened

There will be more dead than his career the path he's going down.

Has anyone under Cunny Man Dan ever had a decent career?

Remember her?

was it though?

yup

I'll assume you picked the wrong picture.
Try again, lad.

Shame, she's such a beauty.

lol

I was really glad she died, I hated her character. I was starting to hate the series as a whole already when that happened but at least it was good to know she was not coming back. She was cute but way too annoying.

I mean was it actually satisfying?

literally what semi-noteworthy thing has she done post-nick.
And please do not say her music.

I didn't like the way she died, if that's what you mean. I only liked the fact that she died.

Given what we were meant to get, nope

His music will live on though.

Sad!

Not even getting every single of her orifices stretched to limits previously thought impossible by Dan "The Man" helped save her "career". And nothing of value was lost.

VJuice

kek
Is it really fake? It reminds me of when I was a creepy weird teenager and I would photoshop the faces of some girls from my school over photos of naked or almost naked girls.

Her music

t. THAT kid

>And please do not say her music.
....why?

The pic is real. The tweet is from before those pics leaked or she started doing naked scenes.

because he doesn't like her music therefore she's not famous

because it didn't do anything in pop, and people already forgot about it?

Ah, that makes sense, thanks.
Why are literally all women such whores?

Miranda is set for life thanks to her $180k per episode Icarly paycheck. All and all, it was a wonderful deal for her.

because men like that

Not fake, just on-set pics of a photoshoot she did. You're not meant to see her bare ass in the official photos, these ones leaked.

So you are now an expert in pop?

Damnit you're right

all the nicklebackdeon girls

That's so mean, bruh. She is a sweetheart.

how is her career dead?

Ouch

Not at all.

She's just.... bad

Only because she's at university! She'll bounce back, like Chair Danes and Natly Portman!

She's doing just fine though?

Just like Dakota Fanning right?

Yeah she's doing African American studies and womens studies bud, the only thing she's bouncing on is black dick

Dakota did woman studies too, - and she's done three films last year, three films this year, three films next year, AND a television series next year.

Solid work! Not a dead career at all in anyone's book.

Well she is a PAWG...

What films? Did anyone see them?

user, there are millions of people who do their jobs whose work is overlooked and unnoticed by society. Just because you do not know of work being done, does not mean it does not happen!

OP didn't say "minor film actress" he said dead career. As in barely getting any work at all.

Even indie work is work.

Felicity has two movies coming as the main lead.
One about Swan Lake and another about some Jewish judge woman.

She's a big star right now though

Unfortunately not. What hairy celebs you like?

How is it dead though?

At least she is still hairy

they deserved better

At least we got to see that DFC.

>The Knick
>10 cent tv show

dead careers: the gif

>Audio Science

she always looks like she has jaundice

>Hayley McFarland

Such a qt314

Sierra McCormick

I'd love to ask her Icarly if being Dan's sex slave was worth it.

>leave a cushy well paid job that is safe for years for making a album about the joys of sex and fails
dumb roastie, they come in all shapes and sizes

That's nina dobrev

>leave
>not forced out

She was already a musician primarily before the show though. She didn't leave, either, she just got killed off like everyone does.

TAKE THAT BACK

>Jewish judge woman.

A Judge Judy biopic?

She's the complete opposite though. She's bordering on A lister.

why didn't ryry make it, bros?

It's a biopic about a Supreme Judge, but she was a Jewish woman so I guess the movie is about the struggle before she became it.
It's really all I read about it.

It's too bad she became anorexic

she has the face of a greek godess

She's gradually tanking

>She's bordering on A lister
Poor thing. That's too cruel even for Sup Forums kek

i was going to reee but then i realized that yeah you're probably right

Literally no idea. She is extremely beautiful, you'd think that alone should get her some blockbuster roles as eye candy

OP said dead careers.

When asked what roles she has coming up she said she was "concentrating on her music career right now"

After walking dead all she had was that show that wasn't renewed.
JUST