CNN Cuts Feed During Best Part Of Trump's Education Speech

>Skip to 19:13

youtube.com/watch?v=tgLOooUUPko

As soon as he starts listing off the atrocious spending statistics on American K-12 education they literally cut the feed, only to get the signal back right when he briefly mentions religious schools, which they know immediately turns the normys off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=GURvBJwWjhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Ramapo_Central_School_District#21st_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker
youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day someone is going to snap

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were having legitimate technical issues, but there just isn't a single reason why I should trust the left at all anymore.

When he was at that church didn't the camera crew say shut it down before cutting it?

Your ID says your pussy so it won't be you

Yep. This does appear to be more of the same.

DAILY REMINDER: 1984 was 16+16 years ago

2016 = 666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6

Link please?

>CNN

Who would have guessed?

at almost every of his speeches they have technical problems unless hes right in their studio

They literally just want to shut it down

I wonder how many satellite "accidents" they have during Clinton's speeches. It seems to happen pretty regularly during Trumps for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

Of course they did. It's not as if they can tolerate having their entire families murdered by Hillwitch.

I was so pissed. CNN and MSNBC cut out when he started talking about inner city schools and dropping facts.

Thanks

trips, shit that was fucked

>Oy vey, he's putting the shawl on him.

link

MSNBC too? I was watching cnn when it happened and didn't really think much of it.

>Tfw the only ones who can "Interpret God's word" and get into heaven are autists

See

>education monopoly
N-NO GOYIM STOP LOOKING AT WHERE THE PUBLIC EDUCATION SHEKELS ARE GOING

SHUT IT DOWN

Our patience has run out! One day we'll shut their lying, dirty globalist mouths.

CNN cut the feed then I turned to MSNBC and they cut there like 10 seconds after that. Fox went away too so I think a main feed was cut sometime and then brought back up which allowed the lying media to pretend they didn't have a feed while he was saying shit they don't want the goyim to know.

That at least looked like legitimate feed loss with all the glitchy video and audio and shit. I dunno, it is CNN, but I think it looked legit. Not ruling out that they purposely cut it, just saying they did a good job of making it look real if they did.

I didn't really hear what those dudes were saying but if the subtitles are accurate that's pretty messed up.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=GURvBJwWjhw

CNN is run by jews

Wait, they cut it weeks after he started calling CNN out for cutting away by looking at the red light on the camera?

They're either inept or inept.

FUCK IT

What's common core? And why is it bad?

nigga you can't seriously have not yet heard about common core.

Shut it down.

>common core
Even if everything about it is great, the math portion is too retarded for me to approve of.

Dumbing down course content to match the lowest common denominator and ruining the education for everyone else.

Then applying this across the entire country so some inner city retard schools drag down everyone else's education

Anyone catch Von the nigger Jones slick comment?

I want to get him fired.

Is that woman who hosted the interview in the beginning based? she seems very neutral and not shilling for either candidate

>simply not being a shill makes you a based reporter
what a time to be alive

See what happens when Jews take control of the school board:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Ramapo_Central_School_District#21st_century

>tfw spic that went to school in the ghetto
>tfw dropped out of high school because of math
>tfw all my teachers said "he's smart but he just doesn't do work
>tfw i vividly remember how i always had to fucking cut EVERYTHING by 10 and 100
>tfw i knew most of the shit but i got confused because i didnt get why i had to take this retarded fucking step
>tfw a black girl told me i did the problem wrong because i didnt cut the shit with a 10 or 100 and the teacher said "both of you are right" and i didnt get what the fuck was going on when she said "that's just one day you could do it"
I thought common core was some sort of equal grounding so kids in the hood weren't just "handed" graduation and they were taught the same shit kids in private school were taught. If this is common core it makes me fucking rage, i knew i did the shit right but it was such a fucking hassle the way they presented it.

what yall boys think about the ear pierce that bitch was wearing?

It's basically a bunch of convoluted nonsense and retarded notation. I know shills will say that it's supposed to help you "visualize what's really going on" or some shit, but if you're too retarded to make these sorts of simple connections in the first place, there's no hope for you.

That has to be quality satire.

HE'S GETTIN DA SHAWWL

SHUT IT DOWN NOAH!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Ramapo_Central_School_District#21st_century

Can confirm, I live there.

SHAWL IS GOOD, PRAISE JESUS

>Roshaun

>One day someone is going to snap

If it happens to me I'll use a homemade flamethrower to make sure they can't blame it on guns.

This was transmitted over satellite yeah?
Who else was using the satellite at the time?
Did they also experience a technical interruption?
Who owns and operates that satellite?
Where are the up-time/down-time data logs for the specific satellites CNN was using just then?

If the source of interruption was external from space, or internal from a hardware failure, then it's just one of those freaky coincidences that rarely happen and we have to deal with.

HOWEVER if there was no problem with the satellite, and the owner of the satellite says "No, there's nothing wrong with ANY of our satellites in that time frame" AAAND all local hardware was fully operational at 100% requiring no repair

Then someone was finger-fucking the switches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker

You can't trust how it looks. That kind of thing is trivial to generate.

>Israel is more than capa...

Common Core is designed to make America dumber and dumber. That's the intent. In the 18th century, American students were doing advanced algebra in the 4th grade.

Very Basic algebra isn't even that hard. You can start with simple addition and subtraction.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA

Reuters has an explanation for it, they didn't "control" those cameras. Either way, at least this gets press from any possible cover up.

>pic
>lights spell POOP

But only the most gifted of 9 year olds do it in America. It was the basic course of study back in the post Revolution days. They didn't offer any sort of basic algebra when I was in school until the 8th grade.