Tampon Dispensers Now In Men's Room at Brown University

archive.is/gg0m8

This is it. You cannot possibly get anymore cucked than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget goyim, the contract says you can't default on paying your tuition!

Education and the lack thereof is right up there with money for being the source of evil

but seriously lets burn down all the universities that arent STEM

So im assuming this is for the Ftm (female to male) transexuals who call themselves boys but still have periods because they are biologically male. Does the university know these people make up like 0.02% of the population? Like what the actual fuck

Why tampons?

Why not butt plugs? At least that's something men can actually use.

Don't believe the reasons. I reckon they're manpons for the faggots. Keep their shite and colons from leaking out their distended prolapsed anuses

Title IX compells universities to take everything like this ad absurdum or else they lose tax-free status or whatever it is.

There is nothing more thoroughly Jewish than a university. Is it any wonder they attract so many Jews?

>still have periods because they are biologically male.

Pissing all over the seats and everywhere is the best protest, show them how disgusting a men's room can be, and they won't want to join our club.

Nigger, tranny, and all females (inevitably SJW) get massive grants that pretty much pay for everything in college.

So such scum are the only ones able to afford to go. Because for them it's fucking free.

And then they have the audacity to scream about white male privilege.

Are you new? Everyone knows this shit.

*biologically female

It's hard to keep track when there's so many cross-gender pansexual cross-sexual pan-gender terms for all sorts of different degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>The initiative is intended to communicate the message that "pads and tampons are a necessity, not a luxury," and that not all people who menstruate are women
>and that not all people who menstruate are women
Can somebody fucking kill me?

See? It's not even for a practical purpose. They're so brainwashed themselves they tell you the whole point is for brainwashing.

It's fucking amazing. And this is going to be the norm on all universities now

Aren't tampons free yet?

I need high octane fuel served in the caffeteria because i identify as a robot so this is good news for me, we're going in the right direction

Just break them if you see them

Brown is in heavy competition with Harvard to be the first school to destroy the Ivy League.

There's no reason to go to either.

You need tampons for a boipussy

Kek free walrus fangs everytime I poop. Based Brown.

Won't that create massive splashback and then clog the toilet? This could be a net positive...

>mfw we dodged the bullet by taking communism and shaking it off early enough to avoid the degeneracy