youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, that white racist, I'm shaking

Huh, just like me and you.

Niggs gonna nigg.

wtf is allepo

why are his eyes so small

Moaaaaaaaar

I feel so sorry for that kid having to be raised by that she boon.
You can see his face so sad, so embarrassed by the nigger he came out of.
He even tries to point out the mark left on the car.

No one niggers act the way they do, most of them are raised by feral animals to become them when they mature.

He's thinking really hard

where's the key though
those racists messing with black people

that's it
#ImWithHer

>you see how white people be
noone bats an eye.

I think we should all drop this sjw bullshit and raise our children telling them
>you see how black people are

>Her son accidentally dings my car. After I inform her of what had happened and request insurance info, she proceeds to verbally assault my wife and I in front of her two kids and my boy. Camaro has no plates yet, otherwise we would've been long gone. Had to wait for the police to arrive before we could exchange info. Le sigh!
>Had to wait for the police to arrive before we could exchange info. Le sigh!
>Le sigh!
>Le
>Sigh!

I'm not sure how this works since I've never been in an accident.

Some people keep saying that the white people would have to pay out their deductible to fix the ding.

I'm under the impression that since the baboon would be found at fault, HER insurance would be paying out.

Though I'm not sure if insurance would even cover this. Is it considered an 'acciden' if the cars are parked?

> please send an officer here

I hope the time when the Chicago police scanner was posted here daily enlightened a few folks. Black people call the cops constantly. They call when their boyfriend won't leave. They call when he's not there. They call when he has her phone. Michael Brown's building had something like 100 calls to 911 in the previous 30 days.

They have the mentality of children who need their parents to solve their problems yet resent them when they do.

he a you-ung dindu

god damn WE NEED TO KILL ALL NIGGERS

>le sigh
Fucking redditor, I'm glad this happened to them. Based nigress.

Everyone in that video should have been gassed newfag

really good stabilizer

PLEASE SEND SOMEBODY OUT HERE IMMEDIATELY PLEASE

1:36
youtube.com/watch?v=UCreH49xkfM

oh shit i just realized, the uploader is mexican and she's saying "see how white people do?"

jesus christ

there is no helping these people

That sigh at the end sums it up perfectly

> calling the cops for a car door ding
>getting that aggravated ( even though she was right, and went about being right poorly)

I'll take everyone in this video is wrong, for 1k Alex.

>See how white people do!?
>They're hispanic

I fucking knew I was white!

That's good though. Even the most bluepilled normies are becoming aware of the negro problem. That man might have became a trump voter today.

can you PLEASE send some out here immediately
PLEASE

The solution is simple:

Stop recording for a second, and walk on the other side of her red car, and key the shit out of the car.
Key the car in front of her face.

Then drive away.

A tit for a tit, a vag for a vag, eye for an eye.

Niggers are subhuman.

The white people really are chimping out over nothing though. It doesn't even look like a dent, that'll buff out in 5 seconds..

We should just deport them all to africa. Tell the africans that if they don't want them they can kill them and no one will care. Problems solves itself. They aren't going to want a bunch of ameroniggers either.

I bet she was desperate to get a rise out of him. His laughing and coolness may have done more harm. Niggers hate "dizrespec." BTY, I differ between black people and niggers.

Letting a nigger get away with anything ever is not acceptable, user.

I'm sure that was sorted out.

Even the little black kid is like

"Mom, I hit the car right here."

Hopefully he grows up to be smarter than that fucking retarded bitch.

cops were called after she boon refused to exchange insurance info and started chimping

I feel bad for the kid. He has more brains than the mom and he even tries to calm her down at one point and bring her to reality of the fact that there's a big ass dent there, but then she tells her own son to "Shut Up" in front of strangers.

I mean, the kid was a niglet, but sometimes I think niglets dont gotta grow up into niggers, n'ah meen?

now you understand why the video is six minutes and the sheboon keeps calling him a faggot

Legally are you required to wait around and take responsibility for the dink?

I've accidentally dinked cars before and I just leave and say I didn't do it. Burden of evidence is on them.

The worthless sub humans have been taught that if they chimp out and bring up race, problems will just go away. They need to be taught that they might die any time they raise their voice to a human.

First the kid was 6, then he was 8 and finally he was 7.

>Implying you ever see sunlight

We both know damn well you never go outside, let alone get close to other human beings.

This is why I park far away from other cars but not too far. Just enough so there's less people parking beside my car. I don't mind the extra walking time.

>pic related

I've been in accidents a few times, and DESU I don't see why this door dent by a kid would warrant involving insurance companies
That being said, the sheboon may have started chimping out over nothing prior to the recording which is why the white guy who laughed at her started recording

Plenty of white people acting like this too...what's the point of pretending otherwise. Instead of racism, maybe go after just the ignorance. Wait, you are infected too huh? Shit.

Someone piss in your coffee today? What the fuck is your problem?

this bitch has too much pride
typical dindu

full video?

evidence? or you're just talking out your ass

Fuck you, I'm the descendant of Aztec warriors.

Don't ever speak to me, or my future white children again.

Nigs are chimps. You ever see a nig start "dancing" on the streets? They start waving their arms and start getting bowlegged and gyrating like they're a chimpanzee swinging from the trees.

That's what they call dancing.

They're so obviously closer to apes than whites. Africans mated with Australopithecus while ancestors of whites were fucking the alpha big-brained Neanderthals.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8AJJhAhqHg

Niggers are the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=jL0lYcVo_lo

lol

black women are poison

White people act like this?

Did he scratch the guys car? I don't get it.

>"mom I accidentally hit hi...."

>"SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

well hopefully the kid turns out okay, he kept trying to own up to it, event pointed out the scratch. I hope this nigress doesn't ruin him

youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

Actually happens far more with whites than blacks.

I'd fuck her

How many welfare checks do you think this sheboon defrauded the government out of to pay for that new car?

Not to take the thread in this direction, but people outside the deep south simply don't understand what we live with on a daily basis.

This was awesome.

Can we get a gofundme thing going on for this person's legal defence?

She probably won't be keeping it for long. Blacks always buy shit they can't afford to try to hide the fact that they are poor.

My Asian neighbor was similar. Asians who keep their culture are the ones who become successful in the US, 2nd Generation Asians are just as bad as niggers.

you made your bed
now sleep in it

No news here.

Nogs will be nogs.

I think they were born for our amusement.

She chimped cause she didn't pay her insurance bill.

Fucking seriously, trips of truth.

I'm not full blast 14/88 white supremacist, I really think a lot of it comes down to how fucking awful black America is more than actual racial genetics. And you can tell because of shit like this.

Not only does she clearly have a complex about being poor, she likes to blame it all on racism and fucking flip out and lie about the whole thing for sympathy and dat BLACK LIVES MATTER rage bonus. But you can tell it's hollow, you can tell it's some learned behavior, because the kids are acting perfectly fucking behaved, somehow.

Like, the little boy even tries DEFENDING THE PEOPLE. He starts saying "Mom, even if-" or something and then she literally SCREAMS for him to shut up, as her diatribe about how white people keeping the man down and doing you dirty always no matter what 200% is more important.

Kid seems fine. Fucking awful he's getting raised by that.

And they wonder why we're sick of their shit. "Racism" is learned, and it's not because of hollow hate and dudes wearing bedsheets.

The ships that transported them here were owned by northern merchants. The south is left paying for the country's mistake.

>First the kid was 6, then he was 8 and finally he was 7.

Underrated

Niggers don't even know when apes come outta their vaginas and sheeeeeeit

Me too

She didn't have plates on her car, and she refused to give them her insurance. So they called the cops.

poor kid knows his mom is fucking crazy and is being totally honest about the ding.

Like fucking hell, watched more of it, it goes further. The kid literally points it out and goes "Mom it hit right here" AND SHE STILL GOES OFF SCREAMING ABOUT IT NEVER HAPPENING.

You can tell there's some emotional abuse in this family, too. Like, right before that, she screams at her children "STOP HUGGING HIM" because her little boy and girl are, clearly, confused and upset while their mom is chimping out, and are trying to support each other, AND SHE TELLS THEM TO STOP. Unhealthiest fucking parenting I've seen in a while.

Shit, on-camera, within a minute she THROWS THE PHONE AT HER SON while he's trying to get her to calm down.

God bless that boy, I hope he elevates from his origins, because nobody deserves a start like this.

Also, this, fucking kek. I knew I wasn't the only one catching that shit.

It's no wonder how such stupid, indignant rage is almost exclusively shared by entitled, stupid people like this.

Here's a general summary of the video.

The guy filming vertically is the "white guy" who owns a "beige car" (black lady taps on it several times in the video). The black lady with kid(s) owns a red car right next to it (she is seen circling it several times).

Not filmed obviously but earlier, the black lady's son accidentally "door dings" the "white guy's" car. It's not filmed either but she claims at around 2:15 (He asks, "Why are you yelling so much?") that the "White guy" was "Yelling at her in her face" and she elevated her tone due to it.

The picture posted shows the damage. The kid event points to it for his mother.

Anyhow, the filmer says later in the Youtube comments:
>"The cops arrived and she continued to lash out. They collected her info for me in case there was a surprise at the body shop. They were not interested in seeing this video or taking down my witness' statement. Went off on my merry way."

>God bless that boy, I hope he elevates from his origins, because nobody deserves a start like this.

You're a good man. Like you, I hope that kid keeps his integrity and decency for the rest of hi life.

...you're seriously comparing that to OP's video?

I want to GO

>SHOPPING

Oh my God! A presidential candidate doesn't know 100% of the things there are to know! If they don't know everything, or at least do a good job of pretending to know, they must not be qualified. God forbid someone ask a question to learn something. Go FUCK yourself you correct the record faggot!

It's a shame this fine woman didn't eliminate this redditard

Calls the guy a faggot multiple times, says racially hateful statements toward whites, generalizes white behavior across the entire race, yet if the roles were reversed the white person would become a pariah; probably get fired from their job, etc. But hey! That's white privilege, right?

was this is minnesota ?

Yeah, I wanted to laugh and feel self-righteous about the chimping bitch, but all I feel is sorrow for the kid.

You just know she beat his ass as soon as they got home. She'll probably be screaming at him throughout his whole life, accusing him of "tryna ack white".

>PLEASE SEND SOMEBODY OUT HERE IMMEDIATELY PLEASE

Welcome to the white race spic. Remember no to talk to niggers.

>Newfag

Newfag.

ameri-cop here:

>Either way, the white couple would have been better off waiting until the black people left, and slamming open their doors on her car, as hard as possible, then leaving.

Not a bad solution.

Holy shit, this is VERY similar to what happened to me.

>Be working at store.
>Cart customers groceries out into trunk.
>Customer comes back in, complains I scratched her car
>Tiny-ass fucking scratch that could use some of the whatever the fuck it is that comes on TV
>Customer is whiny, not really loud like OP, but you could tell she was making a big deal over nothing.
>No longer able to wear ring to store, store paid 50 bucks to buff a small-ass scar off.

And in terms of size, look at your final finger segment, then imagine that paper-width.

It really wasn't that noticeable unless you actively looked for it.

>kid takes responsibility for his mistake
>mom throws her fucking phone at him
You know you can't be a fly nigga if you raise your hand.

That kids gotta be like 291 by now

>Kid admitted he hit the car with the door
Looks like an open and shit case to me.

The sad thing is, that little boy who was doing the right thing by speaking up, being honest and taking responsibility for what he did, probably got his ass beaten by that crazy sheboon.

If you notice...she was talking hatred about white people to get kids, all these dirty niggers teach their kids to hate whites early on, while whites are ignorant in teaching their kids to sing Kumbaya with these subhumans.

he's high as fuck

>Her son accidentally dings my car. After I inform her of what had happened and request insurance info, she proceeds to verbally assault my wife and I in front of her two kids and my boy. Camaro has no plates yet, otherwise we would've been long gone. Had to wait for the police to arrive before we could exchange info. Le sigh!
>Le sigh!
He deserved it.

the white guy in this instance is a major ass faggot and deserves the rope, you don't want your car getting bumped by other cars then you park far off and make the walk everyone with sense knows that

Neaderthal DNA makes all the difference.

Stop thinking like this man.

That is the easy way out.

We shouldn't have to worry about this.

because the proxy war between US, Russia, and Turkey in syria with allepo being the focal point isn't a thing...

libertarians should visit planet earth for a change