What's your internet connection Sup Forums?

What's your internet connection Sup Forums?

How much are you getting? How much are you paying? Do you have a data cap? Do you feel jewed?

I swear that between 1-4 am they slow it down

Shouldn't they technically speed it up since at these hours it means almost nobody is using the internet and all bandwith is available? How much do you pay?

:'( Just kill me.

DSL, 40$ a month, no cap. I don't feel jewed because I know DSL is shit. but I'm poor.

$50/month + $10 modem/router rental
I'd go out and buy that shit myself but it's one of those $250 cisco ones so it's not even worth it

Thish shit just kills me, I'm paying 24,95 eurobucks for an internet plan that is 300 times better than whatever you get, how do internet companies even justify that shit?

here

my parents pay the same amount as me for 16/3 and they live like 2 miles from me; this is the best internet available to them

About tree-fiddy.

What province ?

$200 a month for tv + phone (dont use that shit) + 250mbps/250mbps

cant complain

We dont live in commie blocks
Bringing fiber to the suburbs isnt cheap

Webpass Miami
$45
350-400 Down
250 -350 up
No cap

Not home now so can't screen shot

>Paying for 300mb/100mb
>750gb monthly usage
>$100/month cost, but I get 35% employee discount, so I pay $65/month
>Would be 1ms ping. But Toronto is over 100km from is the closest good server

Very happy. Can upgrade to 1GB whenever I want, it comes with unlimited usage. But I haven't found myself coming close to 750gb yet. Usually I'm 100-150gb off from it, or more.

ok but not great

I'm in an Atlanta suburb
about $100 a month
AT&T

oops

>having a cap data
>lol
>not knowing what Vpn is

I swear people are getting stupider every day

mcdonough, marietta, or stockbridge?

Frog is a moron. They do maintenance during these hours.

about 40 a munth

Woodstock

no monthly download limit, i seed all torrents and stream netflix a lot

test done on my desktop connected to wifi about 2.5 meters away from the router.

is that your internet OP. Fuck me that's amazing. This is the best I can get in my area, £35 a month or something like that, can't remember what I pay desu.

I get 25Mbps for $50
For $20 more I can get 100Mbps. Yes Comcast sucks. However, for average internet use this works for me because most servers aren't going to push you more than that

and yeah, looking at ll these screen shots I do feel jewed

based Teksavvy

>btw crop out your IP next time the hacker group anonymous could steal your bank info

Hmmmm

It could be worse. It's quite expensive, but I get a family deal. The companies are forming oligopolies and are all trying to implement expensive data caps.

Check it nigga

It costs me more than any other monthly bill, which is ridiculous. It's been going down lately, but at least there's no data cap I've hit into.

But I only have two choices anyway. Cartels. I suppose I should call and complain, since that's really the only realistic option I have to try to get my money's worth.

>using the Internet

baka desu senpai

I get this for $80/month and it's unlimited.

I used to pay $150/month for 200GB on a 11/1 ADSL connection

250 mbits down

14mbits up (gets throttled sometimes though which is annoying)

what is url of speedtest?

I just use internet for browsing and jewtube. I don't really download anything. I have around 25 down and like 5 up. I pay 45 bucks a month. Free usage from 2 am till 9 am and am on a 300 gig limit and I neve r really come close to it. I cant imagine what 800 up feels like.

4g flawless

Fucking kill me already.

I pay fucking 25 euros for this FUCKING shit...GOD DAMN I HATE THIS COUNTRY

Heh.

Move over plebs.

I only have gigabit NICs so I top out at about 117. But I also have multiple machines, so they can all pull 117 in or out at the same time.

>People complaining about their connection
>They don't know the horrors of 1mb internet connection in the middle of a third world's most ignored province

300-500 kb/s

30 euros a month

How do you get internet that fast, is it fiber?

What's bad about 1mb?
I'd be quite happy with that compared to 300 kb/s avg with dips down to around 60 kb/s on bad days

$20/month

I have pretty much the same thing as you, god I hate my fucking life

Please, no. These super random download/upload/ping values of you fuckers hurt my brain.

You guys are posting your IP addresses. Fools

I can use two networks.

3g and 4g.

I always use 3g as the 4g ruins the satellite signals which results in the TV reception being heavily degraded.

Capped 60gbs per month.

28 mbps download
2.5 mbps upload

€40 per month

The 4g network is faster, but I'm happy for now with 3g.

Got 1mb myself, in a favela (Not black by the way)
sharing between a brother who is on steam all day with anime friends and parents who play candy crush

100 mbps fibre optic (verizon fios), @ $100/month including television & phone.

It's been pretty reliable but not always as fast as advertised. The price is competetive for the area I live in.

$70 a month, fiber to the home, no cap, don't give a shit how much I torrent. I do not feel jewed.

Suck it nerds.

Currently trying to resolve an issue with my connections. Technicians have no idea what the hell is going on. One of them claim that I "have one of the best lines on the block."

Also, it isn't just occasional slow speeds. My internet will go down multiple times between 10am - 12pm and 7pm - 10pm

Some days the internet works fine.

Also, I figured I'd mention, they've replaced EVERYTHING on my end.

100/100 FTTH for about $20 a month. No limits.

But on week nights, connectivity outside Vietnam can be an issue. Luckily YouTube has caching servers in Vietnam.

forgot to add, they even "changed a port" at the place that sends my signal.

Is comjew your service provider?

$12 a month

My provider is in the image, it's AT&T
They basically "owned my block" a year ago and they were all I could get in my area. Now, Time Warner Cable is available but I'm locked in a contract.

>American internet

>jewed by default

between 35 - 45 euros a month, pretty average

Never get locked in a contract. That's the Talmud.

As if it's not bad enough that you have a local monopoly by a cartel, they won't even let you have it unless you sign up for not being able to opt out. Once upon a time this country had antitrust laws.

Well, considering they're not living up to their service, I can easily break the contract, even a technician told me so. I'm pretty much just waiting for the best time and gathering evidence of shoddy service.

Also, my contract was verbal. There were no paperwork.

>, how do internet companies even justify that shit?

government enforced duopolies, there are only 2 legal internet providers in canada and they both provide at the same $$$$

any other company is just a subsidiary and still rips people off.

this is what happens when your society is filled with a bunch of spineless cucked liberals

Really? No paperwork?

But the thing is that by operating a cartel you don't really have options to break the contract because you need it.

UBNT Nano Station
[ Free ]

>Really? No paperwork?
I guess because it was technically an upgrade from my old service at AT&T.

Jesus christ why internets cost so much in the west?

IP :o

>posting on fourchan

Verbal contracts hold no weight in court compared to written ones.

I prefer verbal contracts with people I trust because that way that's that, it's off the record, it doesn't need to technically comply, and if something goes wrong we're both off the hook. My best contractors have been as happy.

But if a cartel needs to hide behind a verbal contract then you should understand what you have accepted.

Damn, Romania not getting gypped for once.

paying $98/month for 250mb down and 20 up, no data caps.

Paying $55/month with taxes. Paid about $100 in Austin for the same thing, so I feel like this is the better value. Honestly I feel like I wouldn't notice if it was much faster, but I guess it'd be cool. As far as I know this is the fastest I can get in this area.