The Force Awakens > any prequel shit

nice try butthurt disney-bot

>georgie fucks up the prequels
>gets butthurt that fans criticize him
>sells of star wars to disney
>disney fucks it up even more
>george is butthurt
Nah

I'm sorry you didn't sell out earlier so based JJ could make a real prequel trilogy. Still, hopefully Disney will remake the prequels soon and make George's abortion not-canon

I'm sorry george

I never liked episodes I and II but I always defended III

Looking back even the first two had some cool inovative designs and techniques. When I heard disney bought you out I knew it was bad news. I wasn't expecting a buyout for at least another 10 years

So I'm sorry george I really am

Lol no. Both are shit.

>t. reddit letter media

>fuck up the OT
>fuck up the PT
>sell to disney, fucking up the NT

... why would anyone apologize? He seemed to consciously go out of his way to destroy his legacy.

fuck you george

star wars was never good.

Fuck you Giorgio

I'm sorry, George.

What? How? I can't even really remember anything that happened in that forgettable piece of shit.

I'm the opposite, I never liked III but I always defended I and II.

Meant to quote

This, also this anti-semitic racist is getting exactly what he deserves.

you're shit, but disney is also shit

at the very least though, your shit felt more genuine

I'm sorry George.

I just watched Rogue One. It had it's issues but I liked it, unlike Force Awakens and episode III. I was choked up for the last half hour of the movie just from the pure passion of the rebel alliance.

>when you realize george was one of the last auteurs but it's too late

i will not apologize for enjoying films where women and people of color have meaningful roles

This is correct

No. His films suck ass. And yes, the Disney films suck too, but that doesn't make George any good.

Star Wars is a dumpster fire

it's a little better than the attack of the clones but it's still phantom menace tier garbage.
And it's very inferior to the revenge of the sith.

Bait?

the only reason people think revenge of the sith is good is because of how horrible TPM and AotC are.

No, the movie was good. Sure the main characters sucked dick but there was plenty to pull it along other than them.

The Phantom Menace rocks. It's just reddit letter media popular to dislike it. Best prequel by miles.

Apologize? HE is the one who should be apologizing.

I love that reaction, he looks at the camera like "Oh fuck, a camera, here we go aga- Oh wait it's not an interview."

A P O L O G I Z E

How did he get away with this shit?

He shouldn't have sold Star Wars to Disney.

I'm sorry George.

Lucas is well known for his vendetta against Hollywood

I just wish he would've let someone else make/direct the prequels. I like a lot of george's Idea's and the general stories he's come up with but he shouldn't have been allowed to make movies the original star wars movie. Everything that he was involved with after that that was good had someone else direct it.

Never

How braindead do you have to be to even consider TFA over any of the prequels? Holy shit.

>billionaire
>still stuck in some food court eating slop
>a diet coke for a fat guy

Truly money solves nothing.

ep3 > > > FA > ep1 > ep2

no one can debate this

Sorry, George! I didn't like the prequels as a teenager but now I see that they're pretty good. Thank you for all those Star Wars.

>when you have money you have to eat caviar 24/7

>The Force Awakens > any prequel shit

On the contrary, I > II > TFA > III

I don't understand why people like III. It's boring, it's edgy, it's cringy. TPM had the pod race, the planet core, the fight on naboo, all that shit was awesome and original. TCW had Coruscant, Kamino, and an awesome large scale ground battle. TFA was at least fun.

Did RLM make some review that convinced you kids that at least III is okay or something?

i'm sorry, you didn't properly debate it. you lose.

you also brought up rlm for no reason, bonus loss.

What? I literally explained why, as opposed to your nothing.

And don't pretend, RLM is the reason people hate the prequels in the first place. I've been here since '06, people barely talked shit about anything but Jar Jar and Anakin until their reviews caught on in the early '10s.

>people barely talked shit about anything but Jar Jar and Anakin
people grow up

I disagree with him but his argument had more flesh than yours.

Do you have an argument as to why III is better or not?

>but
there's no but

Where is your argument?

It's sad because his films are art, there is a vison, there is a meaning, there is a real story he's telling you. Now with Kathleen Kennedy at the helm, Star wars is just a vehicle to sell toy figurines and infect millions of children with disgusting feminist tropes and all kind of social engineering. SW is now the opposite of what it stood for, Disney is the Empire

This. They were fun as a kid, but when I rewatched them all (especially EP1 and 2), before watching FA I realized they were not as good as they once were. No hate though.

>Star wars is just a vehicle to sell toy figurines
Which it's failing in some areas due to diversity. Boys don't want to play with female action figures, girls don't want to play with action figures.

This

>It's boring, it's edgy, it's cringy.
Wow, nice buzzwords.

>Lucasfags will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

What's interesting about it? All I remember was lightsaber robot, suspense-killing dialogue everywhere, anakin chimping out and killing children, an hour long snoozefest of a lightsaber fight, and anakin throwing a temper tantrum at the end and doing some NOOOOOO cringe shit.

"Buzzword" is the laziest buzzword.

I legitimately stop watching half way through. Couldn't be bothered to go back and finish.But yeah it looks cool

That's too bad, you're not the first person to tell me this. The last fourth of the movie is the best part by far, and I mean really good. It leads up to the moment of the beginning of A New Hope.

And Finn would have sold more toys if he were a literal gorilla wearing a Rebel pilot space jacket.