Consider our track record of predicting elections

pol was wrong in 2008 about mccain, and wrong again in 2012 about romney. What has changed about this board that makes you think we're going to be right this time around?

I think we should all prepare ourselves for a possible outcome other than a trump landslide victory (just like mccain/romney landslide victories were promised)

We've already lost several meme skirmishes on twitter fronts and can't even establish footholds on the blue-pilled powerhouses of instagram, vine, and facebook. Furthermore, they've successfully infiltrated Sup Forums and turned us against eachother, fighting over who's a CTR shill and who isn't. We played into their hands. We underestimated them and we might be getting dealt a killing blow in the meme wars if Hillary is elected.

Sup Forums wasn't around in 2008, newcuck.

this time we have kek

DELETE THIS

>doesn't know what /new/ is
>calls me a newcuck

Oh shit praise kek

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

The 45th president doesn't take office until January.

Have you considered a false Russian hack on voting night could bring about a war before January?

Voter turnout.
McCain was a NeoCon depending on non-existant support for an unpopular regime. Romney was a deliberate insult from the party leadership to its voters.

3rd time's the charm.

The key to the Universe.
It's like when the Nazis found the Ark, Kek is our Ark and we're still the Nazis.

kek has spoken

Because this time trump will actually get the votes

It's just that Hillary will rig the election

Trump may get 80% of the vote but Hillary will still be president

You Americans should start preparing for a soviet-style collapse because that is what you are going to get after 6 years of Hillary

>88

>our
But you're not pol.

>pol was wrong in 2008 about mccain,
pol didn't exist in 2008 you dumb retard

>romney

not at all, most of us were mocking the romneyfags and they never approached the significance of Trump.

KEK has finally hatched from it's egg, we have been shit posting enough to give it the power to hatch.

KEK is here to help us win it for America.

>2008 chan
>mccain

>2012
>anything but ron paul write ins

>88
>Topic relevant

>88

KEK MIT UNS!

heil hitler

>88

PRAISE HIM

>the bottle in the niggers hand
>not purple drank

I'm disappointed

Because Obama was a strong candidate who got people excited. Hillary isn't even close to being that.

Kek is a Hillary supporter and has been using you.

>says Sup Forums
>GUYS I TOTALLY MEANT /NEW/ TOO

Obama was a nigger then but nobody supported John "Juan" Mccain.

The Romney support was just memers and false flagging.

Also this

Enjoy your front row seat to the decline. Born in TX, gonna die in TX.

Third time's the charm.

Don't care. The demographics back then were completely different and most didn't think he was going to win. They just didn't want obongo to win. You'd have to be pretty delusional if you thought a republican would win in 08. Sup Forums as a whole hated Bush even if it was relatively apolitical back then. Also I thought we had /n/ not /new/ in 08 but I might be remembering wrong.

I voted for Johnson instead of mittens last election, I'm voting Trump this election

I'm not saying I'm happy about it but I am embracing the truth that I must prepare myself and the ones I love to survive a collapse

>born in TX gonna die in TX
Good on you. There is nobody I respect more than one who would die before fleeing their homeland

oh fuck this is scary