Rip

rip

Ben is still waiting.

it's gonna be old

That's Old.

Our McNinja took off his mask, at last, and went out dressed as one of the guards.

gonna third Old

Old died already a bit back though.

and now he's made it to Purgatory

Ben is the best part of the comic

If it was Old, why does he have his lab coat on? Didn't Old die without the coat?

>Beeman is still there
rough

>stethoscope
Unless he tossed it on Old's body, that's not really appropriate anymore. I guess death just might not know the difference where clones are concerned...

Olds name is Old, and he called him Patrick. You're not likely going to confuse the god of death.

No the doc just fucking curled up and died. Where is he going with this?

what the fuck is this?

this and Riener is gonna recognise him. pottery

Yep. First thought as well.
My money is that one of the guards who ran out ain't who he seems.

Doesn't the ninjas die or cease to be if they take their masks off? I remember that was a thing.

...Shit, he's going to take off his mask and vanish from the afterlife, escaping back to the living world.

Old just called himself Old, his name is still Patrick.

ah, but what if that's what Hastings EXPECTS you to think?
A ruse within a ruse!

Wait... where's Old, wouldn't he have gotten there first?

I hope it's not for some depressing reason, like clones not having souls or something.

Our Ben is a clone too, remember

Oh right, that's a relief.

good to see Ben again

Dr. McNinja. It started twelve years and four months ago and it's ending sometime-ish.

I actually think it's really him. Some kind of voodoo shit's gonna go on

Hey, Doc escaped Death once before. I'm sure he can do it after snacking on some of his sins in Purgatory to gain his strength.

I'm more curious about who we'll be seeing in purgatory. Radical just died, after all.

>Doesn't the ninjas die or cease to be if they take their masks off? I remember that was a thing.

No, the mask is just their last line of defense. If they ever reach a point in their life when everything wants to kill them, they can take the mask off and disappear. It's why they are masked at birth and learn how to eat with the mask on.

Man, when Ben FINALLY gets to the afterlife proper, I bet it'd be a hoot when he comes face to face with himself.