>I've missed drawing Kit so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpjjerivujk
poppy-opossum.com/comic/poppy-6-page-6/
poppy-opossum.com/comic/junk-guest-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where's lily

wtf I love Kit now

Experiencing patrician taste for the first time.

>lily is hated by her sisters because she has patrician taste in music

It's perfect for her.

PUNS

>Kit is into hard rock

Who knew?....

considering Kit's voice is unbelievably soft and high pitched, i can't imagine her trying to pull off a proper growl

Literally the thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=hpjjerivujk

It's really a wonder why a metal band has yet to utilize the superior screaming capabilities of a fennec

ah yes the "all metal is a screaming heap of guttural noises and loud distorted music" meme. Probably because morbi has never actually heard non-meme metal before.
And the oh-so-hilarious "meek girl that loves hard metal" meme.
Such a spicy collection of memes all together in one single page.
At least kit looks cute when poppy pets her.

ur a faget

Oh god.

Morbi you fuck

youre lame

I don't think you understand what a meme is.

this chapter has been pretty fun so far, hoping that at least the humor compensates the lack of action (when there isn't any plot-important stuff).

also someone should make a crop/edit of the panel where poppy says kit's tastes must be kinda poppy and change it to "your tastes are kinda poopy, riiiight?"

woah poppy

You stupid stupid fuck. Don't even turn this around that you didn't read the thread or that it's bait.

I mean someone LITERALLY posted the song.

You MISERABLY stupid fuck.

11/10 I wish I could hate you dead.

Screamo Fennec Shriek.

The filename was huge giveaway
I even got a boner

Holy fuck I have no idea what Guilty gear is but this is stupidly awesome

It's METAL in anime fighting game form.

Although fennecs are both cute and hardcore, they could never surpass the scream of a human. Maybe a whale or a monkey could, but never an adorable fennec fox.

Was it 10:00PM for Seattle?

These chapters all start out fun then somebody dies.

man, Fuck you

Why do you always call her Lily?

Yep

hey fuck you man

Jesus merciful piss christ, delete this

Because I fucked up and this is not some forum that I should reply to my own post to fix it.

NO NOT THIS WEBM

Did she died?

breaking your kneecaps isnt the end of the world, she'll be in casts for a while and might never walk right ever again. but hats why you dont fucking push yourself. ALSO NEVER LOCK YOU LEGS

You can actually delete posts as long as they're less than 10 minutes old and haven't cleared your cookies (I wished Hiro gave us the previous liberty we had).

Or you could stop making the same mistake every single thread.

It's a meme, not really asking. Of course she's alive.

DELETE THIS!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot how sheltered Sup Forums is. I'll admit it makes me want to protect my kneecaps though.

It's funny that Morbi hates MLP, but his characters resemble characters from that show so much.

>Meek girl
>Wow, so tough, extreme!

Where have I seen that before...

Do so at least once a day. It's my default standing position.

i meant when your lifting weights.

You'll have to be more specific, totally-not-brony sir.

Also, sauce on Morbi hating MLP?

So are cars in this setting magic? Shouldn't Poppy be making the car not works?

She's not directly touching anything magic so it's fine, I guess.

Because he's drawn a humanized Fluttershy in hijab like most tumblrites like to do

It's on the booru

mlp didn't invented that trope you're just as dumb as him

>>ALSO NEVER LOCK YOU LEGS
>He doesn't take risks while working out

How's babby-mode treating you?

But I'm not trying to pass myself off as someone who likes settings that are "trying to be unique" while recycling character tropes in my own creative works.

Derpibooru?

Yeah, look up his entries. The way he draws humanized shows he either has contempt for the show, or has a very tenuous grasp of human anatomy.

Those archetypes are older than MLP, the very reason that show used them is vecause they're the simplest, most cliche and easy to write female characters possible.

You gotta be one delusional ponyfag to think they invented them.

I never claimed the show invented them, I just think his characters resemble those ones.

Knowing him, he probably did it to piss you off (and it worked).

>sheltered
you posted a webm of a woman getting her legs hyperextened apropos of nothing

Considering that people still think his humans are monkies, I think he tried really hard.

A friend of mine that lives in Florence, AL sent me this pic tonight.

Not him but I also think you're a bunch of wussies. Though considering this thread's topic, many of you might be regulars at tumblr so we shouldn't be surprised.

THICC

that crop makes it look like poppy is nibbling on her ear. Bonus!

Since this is a screaming fox update
>banshee myths come from people hearing calls of foxes in the night which sound like otherworldly things screaming

>The latest chibi-chaser post

I think I'm going to get a good mileage out of that on this board, thanks!

With how quickly he's updating now, I can almost forgive how much sitting around and just talking they do lately.

Do they feed the vermin like pets in Alabama/

He's back to the twice a week schedule instead of the once a week we had before. You should have been around when he was doing M-W-F updates.

sweet FUCK i hate this webm

No, no, you don't _get_ it. He does it -ironically- by so it's FUNNY instead of cliche!

Totally not a post-modernist excuse for mediocrity!

I was. But I guess I forgot what it was like.

What about this one?

K

>morbi lives in the worst city in the PNW
aw dammit

Kit isn't even meek. She's genki as fuck whenever she isn't stressed out.

he used to live in Florida and hated the fuck out of living there

Obligatory.

>meek

Don't you mean shy

It's not an archetype. It's subverting expectations. Kit has done nothing to suggest this is the kind of music she would naturally be into. An attempt at humor, albeit a pretty common method.

And I laughed.

I served in florida before coming back to oregon
it should be chipped away and scuttled

Florida isn't even that bad.

Really, it's the execution that makes it funny. The setup is really obvious, but she's just so into it.
Combined with what we know about Fennec sounds, it's hysterical.

>It's subverting expectations.
>Kit has done nothing to suggest this
She is foul-mouthed and we know she also listens to rap.

You know what would subvert my expectations? People ITT not being retarded.

her "cellphone" ringtone is a rap from a guest comic joke too
poppy-opossum.com/comic/poppy-6-page-6/
poppy-opossum.com/comic/junk-guest-comic/

miami is unbearable

>AWWTHEEDGE.jpg

Are you really going to fight me on this? Who cares about the "she's done nothing to suggest this" being wrong, it wasn't even the point. It's humor because she's a tiny little fox and going hardcore death metal. Try a little harder to gauge the important bits, please.

This is a dumb, punny page and I love every panel of it.

It's "OW THE EDGE".

I's a Cuban enclave.

>Kit has done nothing to suggest this
She hasn't. She's small, sweet and good natured when the stereotype of your typical metalhead is a buff dude with long black hair and tattoos. So yes, retard, subverting expectations.

Poppy rode in a car before, the first time she went to the castle.

Like 98% of the time the magic cancelling depends on physical contact, and it's not like she's sitting directly on the engine block. She just can't be teleported anywhere.

What I'm getting from this second pannel.
It LOOKS like Kit is just now sitting down, but she actually gets into the car first.
So what's actually happening is that Poppy sat down and caused that huge dip cause she weighs so much, which is making Kit slide towards her.

hggggn she's even cuter when she puts on a face like that

NO NOT AGAIN

There's nothing wrong with Florida. The only bad thing about Florida is the insane number of sex offenders. Not even joking, if you live in Florida type your location in any sex offender watchlist website, you'd be surprised how many of these degenerates live near you.

What if all the Darling family, besides steptits, are into metal? Maybe Kit's mom or even Renard got everyone into it.

If Morbi says Florida is shit then Florida is shit. Welcome to his fanbase.