You can only have one, choose

You can only have one, choose.

I actually had that Spider-man toy like a few years back. One of my nephews left it at my house. Not sure what happened to it but it was pretty cool

man, just one is hard for me. i'll go scorpion

I had that Hobgoblin as a kid.

i don't have to choose i owned all of those figures when i was a kid

I'm pretty sure I had Spiderman and Venom, but I definitely had Smythe.
What a creepy motherfucker.

>Shooting Shock Gauntlets

Shocker, just to see how the fuck that's supposed to work.

>chose
deathstroke

SHOCKKKKEEEERRRRRRR

It was a generic projectile

none, because im not a fucking child

Hobgoblin.

>on Sup Forums
>not a fucking child

hey bro, Sup Forums is over there if you wanna have that attitude

Where do you think you are son?

I actually had the Web Shooter variant as a kid, but I always wanted the multi-jointed one.

I had lizard. Also had a doc oc one I don't see up there, not sure if it was the same one.

>I wanted Venom so bad
>No store had it

I had the battle-damaged one with a tiny broken Doc Ock tentacle as an accessory.

All Spidey action figures should just be multi-jointed, with different costumes, Other gimmicks are just gimmicks.

Outside of vidya, how many times has that web armor been used?

I had both Spideys, Hobgoblin and Carnage.

Best Spidey toy coming trough
>all that articulation

>No black costume with wall-climbing action

Seriously, bro? Also, wtf, Rhino was a manlet?

Parachute is the only logical choice if you want to have REAL fun because unlike the other toys, parachute isnt limited by its small size and uses your own moving limbs for full action fun

My comrade in pain.
Hell I still want a proper multijoint Venom figure now.

I had multi-jointed spider-man, and my brother had spider armor spider-man. Mine came with a six-inch spider robot/ wearable power-armour that actually belonged to spider armor/bruce wayne spider-man. Played with those and 12 inch war machine all the time.

>Wanted Carnage for years
>Had lots of Venom and Spider-Man action figures because i had Maximun Carnage on SNES
>Never had Carnage.

none of them are cute girls though

Super sexy.

Japanese did an even more articulated version of that

My niggas

Oh shit, this brings back memories.

I had the multi jointed spidey, Venom, and Kingpin. Funny that the Kingpin figure looks like it has knee joints in that picture, but it actually did not.

Also, I'm fairly sure that picture is badly cropped. There were 4 different Spider-man in the series.

Well, I already have most of the others from my childhood, so Shocker.

I had that hobgoblin and parachute spider-man. That Green Goblin still looks alright, so I will choose that.

Not that goddamn Lizard. The coat always split at the armpits and the shitty plastic clamp holding on the tail broke VERY quickly when using his gimmick.

Gimme that bitey Venom. I miss him.

I STILL HAVE THAT ONE, WITH THE HUGE CHEST.

Also I had the one that had sort of web-wing accessories. I had it twice, so I turned one of them into a ghetto-ass custom Scarlet Spider.

Eventually I lost the other one, but I still have the customized one.

Multi jointed Spider-Man is objectively the correct choice.

my niggas

link?

You just get triggered like one?

Another vote for Hobgoblin.

As a kid I had Armored Spidey and Venom. And maybe Lizard I'm not sure. I wanter Shocker but never got him.

I remember I made Venom a prothesis to make his hand look more gooey and symbiotey, out of chewing gum colored in black marker. Didn't hold for long but looked decent.

Right now I'd go for Kingpin.

Aw fuck, I remember that one. I was always fond of figurines with projectiles.

It showed up in a spider family comic I bought when I was 8

I had this literal Kingpin figure, for a fat pinheaded fuck he wasn't too bad to play with, you could slam his big meaty fist down on someone, with or without cane, with his back-lever, and I ended up giving his cane to some robot figure I had just because.

Always did want that Hobgob though.

I had that Scorpion and Hobgoblin. Scorpion sucked but I liked Hobgoblin a lot. His arm gimmick is pretty shit though since he sacrifices real articulation for it.

Probably venom lizard or shocker.
That reminds me, I just found my old spiderman 3 action figure from when I was a kid. I'm gonna dig for my spiderman 2 one.
Patrician taste my friend. Spiderman was the best movie, had the best toys, and the game was great.

>tfw getting the 1st Spiderman movie's superposable Spidey and Green Goblin with removable mask for Willem DaFoe face.

God-tier

I'll go with my man Scorpion

I added a green wash to the inside of that Venom figure's mouth back in the day. Erik Larsen's Venom was my Venom and a clean, not-drooling Venom just didnt look right to me.

Are there any Spider-Man figures based on any particular artists? If I still collected action figures, I'd love ones based upon:
Steve Ditko, John Romita Sr., Mike Zeck, Todd McFarlane, Erik Larsen, Sal Buscema, John Buscema, John Romita Jr., and more.
Not interested in having one from the worst overrated Spidey artist. Mark Bagley

Lizard

I had multi jointed Spiderman and lizard. Spiderman was cooler. The extra joints stood out.

I have been looking for a spiderman toy I lost all I remember is he wore a helmet over his mask and had a black whip arm