How come that CW can make the same thing that Marvel did in a movie, but better and with a lower budget?

How come that CW can make the same thing that Marvel did in a movie, but better and with a lower budget?

>stealing imagery from successful movies because you know your audience is made by casuals

Embarrassing to be honest

I really don't get the love for CW shit.

I don't get how someone who loves superhero comics cannot at the very least respect what CW is doing. Every year they outdone themselves and get closer to the comic books.

>lower budget

How come you keep making these threads bitching about the airport scene in Civil War? Also fuck you for watching CW horseshit

Why do you people think the one shot of them running towards each other was the "exciting" part and not the fact that this was mid-way through the battle and they all started to walk and break out into a run and charge towards one another for an all-out brawl and the excitement came from their build-up of speed and waiting for the collapse? The simple action was enough to engage us, they frankly didn't even have to do a lick of color correction to make it any "better".

It's like using pic related as a way to represent Giant Man's scene rather than the shot of him grabbing or stomping on War Machine.

...are there Helipads that big in real life? That's bigger than a freaking Osprey.

Aren't they having a musical crossover?

>they frankly didn't even have to do a lick of color correction to make it any "better"
Wait, are you saying that the drab, washed-out colors and light in Civil War shots are better than the warm colors and bold shadows of the CW shots?

That's the idea. I really hope they get Neil Patrick Harris to do the music meister.

I don't get capeshit in general. I'm translating Flash for money, and it's about as corny as it gets. This is something only a kid could take seriously. All I see is a bunch of clowns spouting science babble and trying (sometimes) to look seriously

omg please. so much this.

>civil war invented group shots

> they frankly didn't even have to do a lick of color correction to make it any "better".
marvel drone literally saying you dont need to do any color correction and drab grey shots are the best

That's fantastic. So why are you here?

>better

>OP's idea of a wild weekend

So do Diggle and Heatwave at least get a pardon?

Because all of Marvel's budget goes to RDJ and then they churn out a pile of shit.

>get closer to the comic books.
Except some stuffs don't work in live action.
And they are very few stories who could support a 1/1 adaptation without looking moronic. A lot of cape stories already seem stupid in comics.

I would say it's just a coincidence if they hadn't stolen the Empire Joke from CIvWar in S03E05 of flash

>Except some stuffs don't work in live action.
Name three things.

>I expect artistic integrity in my low brow POW! ZIP! BANG! genre movie made specifically to attract as many dumb moviegoers as humanly possible

Yeah, what this guy said. I don't look down on anyone who enjoys it. But I do look down on people who pretend there is some sort of artistry at work, here. This is enjoyable popcorn fiction that maybe, sometimes, transcends itself to do more than that. But that is the nature of a supergenre.

Probably for the same reason I am. He saw a vague complaint and an unclear thumbnail, and wondered what OP was on about. And then you find people complaining about the fact that two movies did the "groups of superheroes run at each to beat the piss out of each other" thing, and apparently that's theft or something. Like, shit, what do you guys expect in a genre that's pumping out movies as the shallow, cashgrab products that they are?

Also, your men in tights movies are crowding out my action and science fiction genres. So until you start pumping out fewer soulless products, you can just tolerate people like me in your threads.

>and team clashes

>I don't get capeshit in general.
It's weird. Add some humanizing stories to the weird characters and there ya go.

Better? Look at that ridiculous V formation.

Way too much padding and drama for my taste, and a huge part of what I like about cape comics is that they are comics.
Cape stuff is not monolithic. I don't really place things like Kirby's FF in the same category as stuff like Ennis punisher.

what the hell is diggle gonna do in that super-clusterfuck

What is this meme?

this senpai. they didnt even make a Billion off it either.

1) Marvel can't into color
2) Marvel actors get paid too much and they ran out of money.

Objective: SURVIVE!

Yeah. I love superhero stuff, but it is all in good fun. I do not take it as seriously as most people here. I love it when it gets cheesy. Like CW shows and Adam West Batman

The CW is more talented than Marvel Studios.

>Marlel invented standing beside each other

Typical MCU fan, folks

Do you really think the CW shows are more expensive than Civil War, which was notable for being expensive as fuck?

This pic really sums up the difference between how DC and Marvel treat their heroes:

DC: Heroes team-up against threats against the Earth
Marvel: Heroes fight amongst each other in stupid squabbles

And I say this as someone whose more of a Marvel fan. I'm getting tired of Versus Events.

CW's DC shows are campy, but they actually embrace the shenanigans of superhero comics wholeheartedly. The Flash is the 1st superhero adaptation where the protagonist genuinely wants to use their powers to help people and is a genuinely nice guy. Barry's mom got murdered by a psycho from the future and his dad got falsely imprisoned for years, but that didn't make him grimdark.

Can Marvel stop for a fucking second with the fucking color correction.

Do they want to appear more "realistic" taking the colours out of the heroes and making everything dark blue and grey?

I thought comic book were supposed to be colorful, but Marvel is borderline black and withe. Absolute shite.

they could take a note from Snyder

this

Am I the only one who noticed Supergirl do Spidey's "Hey everyone" from Civil War?

>Spidey invented the "hey everyone"

kill yourself

>using infrared scene on your muh cinema image

that's retarded

Jesus Christ give it a rest

Well no but she came down onto a cargo container from above like he did and then as the newcomer to the group she said "hey everyone"

I'm pretty sure it was a reference

>grimdark
meme word

>this color/image doesn't count because i said so

>The Flash is the 1st superhero adaptation where the protagonist genuinely wants to use their powers to help people

uh

Captain America, faggot, also Spider-Man, and hell, Batman and Donner Supes

*nods respectfully towards you

>Captain America
Severely bullied and borderline paranoid. He does what he does out of spite.
>Spider man
He does what he does because of guilt.
>Donner Supes
I give you that

Huh. I've lapsed on watching the CW shows this past year, looks like I may need to pick up where I left off. Why is Heatwave there but not Snart? And who's that spangly guy in the power suit? Is that supposed to be S.T.R.I.P.E.?

Snart died. And that's his replacement on the team, Citizen Steel.

Past, still-evil Snart will return soon as a member of the Legion of Doom.

I enjoy the Marvel movies/TV shows and the CW DC shows.
My real question is are fucktards that make the DC movies and the bigger fucktards that like them gonna justify that a relatively minor cable network did the Justice League way better in 3 episodes than they will in 3 movies? You just had your JV team just eat your fucking lunch right in front of you.

>Blames Flash for fucking up the timeline once
>Legends does it every Thursday

This final fight made almost no sense. Why did they whole team risk themselves when all they needed was Firestorm to transmute the bomb and Supergirl and Flash to run and place all the nanobombs on the dominators.

Obviously they wanted a fight to feature all the superheros but it just came across as really forgettable.The fight with Supergirl and Flash teaming up against that female-cyborg was more memorable.