Autism

Why are we becoming increasingly autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/antidepressant-use-in-pregnancy-linked-to-autism-risk-in-boys/
youtube.com/watch?v=531KVdufW2Y
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160901152140.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is that bad?
Hitler was a Sperg.

>Trusting anything related to the social "sciences"

Because ever since WWII, our countries are going down on the path of complete degeneration

I don't claim that it's bad, just wondering why

Older (white) mothers and fathers.

SSRI use by second or third trimester pregnant women has been found to increase the chance of autistic children by over 80%.

Personally I think it's almost purely television, kids grow up and use to learn social behavior from peers but instead learn it from Autistic anime characters and cartoons .

>give kids smartphones and ipads when they're 5 years old
>surprised when they end up as social reatrds

Then blame the parents. My mom would have kicked the shit out of me for watching cartoons as a kid. I watched home improvement shows mostly. For my 6th birthday I begged to go to a Handy Andy store opening so I could meet Bob Villa

cbsnews.com/news/antidepressant-use-in-pregnancy-linked-to-autism-risk-in-boys/

is that uh

is there a dick lurking in those petticoats

i'd like to skip that question & just go straight to beating it but i've learned not to trust you fucks

more, i'm asking for more

If that were the case the majority of Japanese children would be autistic you loon.

Because parents afraid to call their kids retards and would rather label them as autistic. "My child misbehaves because he is autistic, not because he is actually a retard"

Wouldn't be surprised, kids start sitting in front of their ipads all day by the age of 5 now.

Vaccine damage, GMO food. Fukushima, etc.

Women having children at increasingly older ages

>women learning to be cute, sweet, and feminine
Sounds good to me.

Vaccine damage is going to be one of those things that once it's confirmed, people are going to be like "No shit, was everyone an idiot back then"?

A single vaccine here and there doesn't seem like a big deal. But children are hit with multiple vaccines in a short period of time. Human brain chemistry is a delicate balance, and altering the genome that rapidly is almost ensured to have deleterious effects on the developing brain.

it's over diagnosed

>pic extremely related

Old ass parents cause autism. Stop blaming vaccines for something that is caused by poor life choices.

Source? Sounds plausible

Bait

I'm a sperg too, and i don't like it, i want to be normal

Have you seen the Japanese people these days?
They are the most anti social, pay for cuddling and weeb society in the world. They love bright and obnoxious colors(signs of autism) and have you ever heard a woman on Japanese radio, the shit is cringe worthy.

It's not because more people are being born autistic. It's because more and more personality traits and behaviors are being classified as "on the spectrum" of autism.

Great now everyone will brag about being literally different because of a mild retared neurobiological disorder.

Why? What do you feel like you're missing out on?

Kek is building the next generation of memetroops with autism levels more powerful than anything the world has ever seen.

Be warned.

PRAISE KEK

>Old ass parents
You mean old ass mothers, right? Men have been having children in their 40s+ since fucking ever and we've never had these rates of austardation til today.

Honestly, it's probably a mix of multiple factors which amplify each other. ie chemical environment, SSRIs, over-vaccination, etc

Why have you been listening to Japanese radio? Are you a weeb or something?

video games

>someone literally askd me if i was autistic yesterday
Thanks god im decent looking or i would be a total loser.

People with autism should be euthanised. Not even joking.

This sourceless jpeg makes a very convincing argument

But then again how can you tell if someone really has it because psychologist will label, you with anything these days the most common being depression of all. To be honest a doctor could label you an aspie but in reality that's not the case it's not like they actually run any brain tests, to actually find anything out besides asking you simple questions and asking how you feel towards people and boom your an aspie all of s sudden.

atheism

the age of the wizard is upon us

Old parent increases the lifespan of the healthy children. It's one of the only working way we know of to increase lifespan.

*rubs hands together*

"just as we planned"

Autism always existed they just didn't diagnose it until modern times.

I'm sure China and Medieval Europe were full of spergs. Augustus was probably one desu.

These children were foretold in the rulebooks for Shadowrun. They are the Otaku, autismals so powerful that they will have the capability to interface with the without a deck, or any computer hardware. Their autistic memes and great digital power will make them invaluable in our future memetic warfare against extraterrestrials.

>Sociology/psychology research scientist at some tech school
Good goyim, listen to the smart man from MIT.

This whole site is full of autists.

Don't come to 2025 tomorrow

Check em

with the Internet*
Fuck, I must be turning into an autist.

There have been several thread on Sup Forums linking to cringy videos and stations.

Such as this one youtube.com/watch?v=531KVdufW2Y

This is actually the real problem with people getting more autistic.

I'm less convinced of an actual rise in autism over an ever increasing overdiagnosis as a result of already vague definitions being made even more vague.

I just don't look at people when they speak so I'm not distracted by their hand motions. shillarly loves to lie with her hands.

Of the few anime shows I've watched when I was younger, it's say it's like a 10:1 ratio for loud and obnoxious to cute

>tfw no autistic polgb bf

Just half? We need mandatory vaccinations to fix this problem.

I knew a 4channer once who constantly called people autists irl

what a fucking cringy autist

Autism is caused by the mother's high partner count.

and that children was when Donald Trump won the Orange County womens vote in California

CERN is crushing their spirits

>Why are we becoming increasingly autistic?
1. The definition of what counts as autism keeps expanding.
2. Rates of autism are positively correlated with the mother's age, and women are waiting longer and longer to have children.

Jesus christ, Just 20 years ago I remember reading that 1 in 3 children will be autistic by 2020.

WHAT THE FUCK

>Why are we becoming increasingly autistic?

Evolution

Theres always a dick lurking in those petticoats.

high functioning austism spectrum individuals are literally the next psycho-social phenotype of human being.

deal with it

Because Esoteric Jahanism is the natural conclusion to humanity

This is what happens when man cuts himself from his religious roots and tries to be his own God.

Inevitably, he fucks up, forgets whats most important and makes a mockery of himself as he drifts further from the meaning of life.

This. I don't believe a rise of autism is actually happening but rather misdiagnosis of people happening left and right, and the problem you get but doing this is that people will literally call themselves special because of a neurobiological disorder but yet are literally retarted in social situations and use aspergers as an excuse.

How about those guys that are constantly saying wifi is damaging DNA?

Nice source there, faggot.

THANKS FOR SLIDING THE FORUM
FUCKING END YOUR OWN LIFE

Autism is a social construct :^)

It isn't wifi, it's women having children past the age of 20.

A side effect of making you less desirable to eat by marauders, had to be done.

>women having kids 30+, not uncommon well into their 40s
>both mother and father increasingly overweight/obese
>people no longer eating healthy, unprocessed foods
>more people eating out of shitty plastics and being exposed to xenoestrogens
>less and less people exercising
>nu male type parents giving their 2 years olds iPads
>trash genetic people who otherwise wouldn't be able to have kids now can due to tech advances

>see normies in real life treating autism like some sort of disease not sure where the fuck its coming from
REEEEEE

Increased estrogen levels in women because of xenoestrogens cause development in the womb to be impaired

>giving their 2 years olds iPads
and thats goodbyyyyyyyyye attention span, to think my parents grow up just as tv was coming out.

Jews.

>mom would have beat me for watching cartoons so I watched home improvement.

Shit parenting desu.

>xenoestrogen meme
oy vey, have you bought that water filter yet?

Too easy to fake. Austies get over so they act even more autistic to get over even more.

I always dream of starting my day off with gentle Japanese radio callisthenics. Fuck you

>Older moms
>No dads
>Daycare
>More women using drugs(prescription ones also) and alcohol
In other words, feminism

Ultrasounds.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160901152140.htm

Oh, also vitamin D deficiency + shitty diets
All pretty fixable issues but we'd have to go fascist or something similar to do it