Air-BnB Hosts Found to be Discriminating Against Black Guests

archive.is/0ESpE

The actions are a response by Airbnb to questions about discrimination that have threatened to cloud the company’s fast growth. In December, Harvard University researchers released a working paper that concluded it was harder for guests with African-American-sounding names to rent rooms through the site. Several Airbnb users shared stories on social media this year saying that they had been denied a booking because of their race.
In May, Gregory Selden, who is African-American, filed a class-action discrimination suit against the company, saying that he had been denied a place to stay because of his race.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no niggers

I wonder what attrocities black guests would have commited

it has nothing to do with the company

you don't have a right to stay in my fucking house

Why would anyone voluntarily let niggers stay in their home?

>mfw get home, everything smells like niggers, and wife is totally turned off from sex.

Consider this:
>You can decide to rent out your house for a weekend to person A or person B. A has a chance 0.01% of destroying your house, person B has a chance of 5%.
You'd be retarded to choose B. Nobody would argue otherwise. Yet when you substitute A with white and B with black, it suddenly becomes racist

>Private homeowners deciding to only rent to individuals they are comfortable with and personally select.
>A bad thing.

Pick one.

I am renting two apartments and two studios for a living and I systematically discriminate against arabs, blacks, americans and germans. Unless they have astounding recommendations of course.

the funny part is black hosts will also prefer non-black guests

Kek

Exactly, it's up to the host to choose who they allow to stay there. This shit should be thrown out

Well Air-bnb said in the article they would seek to make user photos less visible and increase instant bookings where the host can't choose the guest.

I hope airbnb goes out of business if they do that shit then

I want to CHOOSE who stays in my goddamn house

It's MY FUCKING HOUSE

They are actually making it to where if you turn down a request for a given day, you cannot offer that day to anyone else--in other words, you have to let nigs stay in your house or forfeit profit for that day.

We need a non-cucked competitor NOW.

>americans and germans

what?

Not for long, during Hillary's second term, legislation will be passed that prevents you from racially discriminating who gets in your house, much like it's illegal to discriminate who gets in your business. :^)

Got to look real hard in the Constitution to see where the Federal government gets to say how your property gets used goy

It boggles my mind how anyone feels comfortable just letting complete strangers stay in your house in the first place

sure as fuck doesn't say "let any asshole stay in your house"

The unfortunate fact is that you can avoid the vast majority of problems by not serving black people.

This is why NY cab drivers -- who aren't from America, who don't consume American media, who barely even speak the language -- just take a pass and why Airbnb hosts do too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q

>Air-BnB Hosts Found to be Not Stupid

The first country that cashes up against political correctness by opening it's doors to Westerners who want to start companies and not submit to affirmative action will become the next economical powerhouse.

Money and flexibility.

If you own property in a hot vacation area, you can make much more money listing your place on AirBnB than you can with a traditional lease. Also, you gain the flexibility of being able to black out a set of dates for YOUR vacation. Can't do that with a lease.

My uncle used to live in the Caribbean near a beach. Work moved him to the states. Instead of selling his beach home, he got a home equity loan to buy a second home in the states. Then he just listed the beach house on AirBnB. Once a year, he can go "home" to the Caribbean. Throughout the year, he makes bank on vacationers. Little overhead with a dedicated cleaner that comes in and makes the place look nice every 2 weeks. Pretty good deal.

Remember

>need makes for strange bedfellows

don't forget whores, they don't like blacks either

Blacks probably cause more problems and cost the hotels more money, so it's rational to keep blacks out.

>letting that into your home

Imagine all the fucking damage they'd do then throw theatrics if you billed them. There's a huge reason whites don't want to deal with niggers in any transaction.

This is a casus belli, prepare for invasion

Novorossiya when?

probably still better to forfeit, at least the house will not get fucked up