>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja-EdxAgajI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this show is autistic.

Little gem of green, smaller than a bean,

Doesn’t live with Steven ‘cause she’d live in the latrine.

When is the plot going to advance in this show?

Episode 12.

Well, fuck, now I'm on the ride.
NO REGRETS

Why?

I like that image a lot, clever reference.

Why not just x-ray Steven to see how the Gem is connected? Unlike the CGs he's not just a hard-light projection.

>He's Steven!
Well, he was...

>not one of rose's curly locks

did the freaks die yet?

Steven Universe is Jesus: one of his parents was human, and the other was an otherworldly being. And just like Steven Universe and Rose Quartz are the same being, God the Father and God the Son (aka Jesus Christ) are the same being.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup.

Thank god

Fuck off Indexer you faggot.

>Back when Peridot was not a 100% meme machine
I miss those times

>Indexer so desperate for attention he will call other people indexer
get fucked

Except those were pictures from the previous thread you are indexing, eat shit you dumbass spaghetti filled cumslut.

>Christian imagery
>Lgbtqiaf community
Yes, feminism has been added to the list of mental disorders

>listening to some asmr on youtube
>she says "peridot"
>immediatly think of that memer
fucking hell, can't get away from this show

Reminder that Rose creating/becoming Steven was at least as much an act of suicide as it was creation.

>>listening to some asmr on youtube
you got a link?

>she says "peridot"

It was Heatherfeather, wasn't it?

it will be comfy next to religion

seriously, what I love about this is that it will trigger both sides of the spectrum

yeah...
her new one

>image was posted multiple days ago
>MUH INDEXER

youtube.com/watch?v=ja-EdxAgajI

I still don't understand ASMR

I'd listen to it but Pandora keeps playin some baller tracks

What don't you understand about it?

It's fine when it's just repetitive noises to actually create the sensation it's supposed to. The roleplay shit is weird and just makes everything too uncomfortable.

The whispery quality is supposed to trigger some sort of arousal reaction. To be honest I don't understand it either as I find myself just wanting them to talk normally after a few seconds.

It's not actually supposed to be about arousal, but at this point I think a lot of people make this shit just for arousal.

I've never felt it, but that's probably because everyone and their dog thinks they can do it so it's all glorified "pssst psst pssst" like I'm hatching an evil plan with someone

I know it's you though. I can see you doing it you fucking idiot.

I feel it, but only under certain circumstances (referred to as triggers)

It's like really comfortable chills down your spine that just keep on happening.

Horses for courses I think. Although the whispering does nothing if a woman spoke in a soft, throaty voice (like Kathleen Turner) that makes my hair stand on end in a good way.

Me too

Lapis asmr doesn't sound anything like Lapis. Sad!

>that green lantern oath
Lapis is a fucking NERD

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't hep but wonder if she'd be happier with me

who's your favorite gem indexer?

a DORK

That looks nothing like lapis

the entire crewniverse hates us guys, the show's going to get cancelled by Rebecca herself at this rate

How do we know that Rebecca isn't shitposting in this very thread?

let dead shitposters lie, user

>Implying she isn't indexer

though I don't know why they all think this has anything to do with Zuke being gay and female, we make fun of Matt and Lamar too

HOW THE FUCK DO DRAWFAGS DO THIS ITS FUCKING TORTURE

fuck off Indexer

hoodle is Katie btw

It's a hard life.

Pain is a drug you can get paid for.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Jaspearl confirmed.

Cute.

>we make fun of Matt and Lamar too
Objectively not on the same level than Zuke though.

But here is the thing, Zuke made it apparent she had a ship. This caused a lot of people to pre-emptively hate here out of fear she would "force" her ship on the show, despite her never doing that.

Honestly, she definitely doesn't deserve most of the shit she received.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY T H I S

>pre-emptively hate here out of fear she would "force" her ship on the show, despite her never doing that.
Except she tried and got BTFO by Becky, so those fears weren't unfounded.

Except she does force her ship on the show, and she makes it obvious on her blog that Lapidot was pretty much all she cared about and is the "healthy queer relationship" she was trying to write that got "uprooted"

I want stevonnie to put on some fucking SHOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself

J-just like old times...r-right? I hope you're happy, wherever you are

>Why not just x-ray Steven to see how the Gem is connected?
We kind of know that already, though. The yellow veins appearing when he touch the gem-disruptor fields are clearly the gem part of his body. Or if you will, they are the Solid light partof his body all interweaved with his organic part. And it might look like it all root back to his gem stone.

>Except she tried and got BTFO by Becky, so those fears weren't unfounded.
We are still in the speculation field on whether or not those leak are real. The pint is, she didn't and none of the episode she wrote were actually bad.
>Except she does force her ship on the show
Nope, never happened.

Any "implication" you might see are all approved by sugar.

Fuck, and even though, you guys really need to stop thinking that romance in fiction somehow come from Spontaneous generation. If a couple is formed in a show, it happened because one of the creator ACTUALLY PUSHED FOR IT. In a way or an other, it doesn't comes out of nowhere.

So complaining about "forcing a ship" is never a valid complain. You can complain about the bad writing, if it's badly written or brought up, but that two character end up together, in itself, is never valid.

And in the end, Zuke didn't do any bad writing.

Looking at all this gem tech, you'd think somebody would think "we should probably go back to the galaxy warp and find peridot's shit so we can work this kind of thing out for ourselves"

incidentally, I just discovered this existed. Why didn't I knew about this?

okay, I'll bite. I never go to tumblr, so tell me what was tumblr about my post?

Really? I just thought that was a cool effect of the field trying to ground itself by any path available, as lightning does when it strikes humans.
Still, having hard light as a component makes sense as he can shapeshift and fuse with humans, although I have no idea how Connie can do it without becoming a huge blob of steaming protoplasm.

Wonderful, more?

>still thinks the blog could be "fake"
>thinks zuke is a good writer
ok Zukefag, she implies on her blog that she's the one responsible for the Lapidot moments people currently orgasm over in the show and she's clearly the only one on the crew who gives a shit about it, it wouldn't be as popular as it is and lapidot fanservice wouldn't be sprinkled into the show through Zuke episodes and Lapis and Peridot wouldn't act like memes 50% of the time their on screen if Zuke never worked on the show.

>I just thought that was a cool effect of the field trying to ground itself by any path available
Well, exactly. And the path available are precisely the parts of his body that are of gem nature. Doesn't that make sense?

*They're

The entire thing. That's a pretty common opinion on tumblr.

>>still thinks the blog could be "fake"
Somebody post the screenpost made tow days ago. I didn't save it.
>thinks zuke is a good writer
That's more a matter of opinion, isn't it? But I have honestly enjoyed all of the episode she has contributed to. And none of the characters felt out of character.

these are just coming out and they all still have their season 1 designs + no HW gems

season 1 ended over a year ago, how long does it take to make and produce merchandise for a show

oops

>for the Lapidot moments people currently orgasm over in the show and she's clearly the only one on the crew who gives a shit about it, it wouldn't be as popular as it is and lapidot fanservice
The issue is, you might be the one reading too much into it. Look at the show objectively, and you might actually realize that none of their interaction goes beyond what normal roomates would do.

If it's all it take you to rage over Zuke, you are clearly overacting.

You are basically hating someone, not for what they did, but for what you think they might do.

I am 100% certain that stating to not hate a ship just for itself goes against everything Tumblr stand for.

Excellent numbers, friend.

No, I hate the way she writes all the characters, it always feels ooc and like she's making meme-versions of them in her episodes. If I felt like her writing wasn't hindering the quality of the show or it's characters I wouldn't give a shit about her

1. That wasn't even in your post
2. Tumblr is full of massive hypocrites that say shit like that all the time, then immediately turn around and do just that

>current mood
Art is hard.

> She thinks fans are throwing shade over 'not being perfect.'
> Not 'failing to meet the standard.'
> Not 'lack of professionalism and objectivity.'
> Must be because of sexuality and gender politics.

>1. That wasn't even in your post
>2. Tumblr is full of massive hypocrites that say shit like that all the time, then immediately turn around and do just that
1. yes it was.
2. So, you are actually agreeing with what was said, but you call it tumblr because you think I am going to change my mind the moment I don't see the logic fit my view anymore, that's it?
You are just calling it "tumblr" because you can't even bring yourself to actually find a reason to disagree with it. you are the hypocrite, man.

>No, I hate the way she writes all the characters, it always feels ooc and like she's making meme-versions of them in her episodes.
Then you have to blame Sugare too, because she is making her number one priority that all of the characters stay in characters.

If a characters behave in a certain way, it's because Sugar see it fit with it in the first place.

Personally, I don't see why the way they behave isn't a natural fit to them.

You know who I don't miss in this show?
Mayor Dewey

was this a promo by Ben Levin?

cute

I do blame Sugar for hiring her and not firing her sooner, but it doesn't change that Zuke's writing and characterizations for the characters is shitty. Thankfully Sugar stopped playing nice and finally grew a pair and told her to get out.

Mayor Dewey was the best townie tho