Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

you look like an orange monkey kek

Get the fuck out of my board

been a while since I've seen this

ur rood, mr.john ;_;

an actual newfag

damn john it's been a while, hows 2009 treeating you?

kek, nice try John. you're the newfag here thinking you can post you and your slut to try to get cred

Ahh, it's a nostalgia thread

Hey John i thought you were dead

>John died not long after the pasta was first posted

John, I missed you it's too bad you died in that accident and never moved on.

what the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?
he left his name and photo, can we doxx him guys?

>trolling this poorly
get the fuck outta here

hey John

t. john

DOXX THIS

*unzips asshole*

Is this the worst thread on Sup Forums?

Wow, talk about a portal to the past.

Oh hey John!

Anyway, how's your sex life?

>yfw John starts ghost posting

>mfw he died in a car crash

>name is john
>not jon

DONA DRUMPH

Don't crash, bitch.

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>Paulie Carbone
>got boned by a car

p o t t e r y

あなたは本当にダンボールです。まず、あなたは誰もがとても悪いと仮定します。あなたの欠陥を指摘しましょう。まず、あなたはかなり完璧だと言いました。そうであれば、あなたはそれについて自慢できません。あなたは謙虚になり、「愚かなお尻の写真を見て、毎日何時間も過ごす無生物」から注目を集めようとしません。第二に、あなたは私たちがSup Forumsとインターネット上のものを見ること以外は何もしないと言った。あなたは間違った遅れを繰り返しています。私は実際には、私は絶対に何もする必要がないときにのみSup Forumsに行く。私は(そして、私はここで少なくともいくつかの他の人は友人がいると仮定します)。私たちが人生のないすべての人であることを前提にすれば、あなたは私たちにあなたのばかげた道をもう一度証明することができます。人生の人々がインターネットを使うことができるという概念を理解することはできません。第三に、Sup Forumsにあなたが完璧であることを証明しようとしているなら、少なくとも適切に入力してください。 "しかし、あなたはすべて全く新しいレベルに進む。"あなたはfucking 2文字の単語を忘れました。第四に、Aは高校のダンボールに入るのが難しくありません。それは知性の徴候ではなく、聞く能力です。誰もができることを使用するための良い仕事。 / sci /に行き、実際の知性によってあなたの心を強姦してください。そこに行く。私はちょうどあなたが本当に間違っていることについてあなたに欲しかった。すべての正直さと、私は本当にダンバスに怒って地獄のように楽しいですので、あなたが言うだけのことを言うことはない。次回は、実際に気にする人に話してください。

PS。私はその写真をGoogleの画像で見た。それはあなたが偽者ではないということだ。

I thought your name is chuck?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as perceived by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existence that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.
Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can perceive, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of Germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.
Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.
Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.

n-nani?

Fuck off newfag and learn to lurk.