So I have white skin and brown hair and I lived the life of a rich suburban white guy but I literally just found out my...

So I have white skin and brown hair and I lived the life of a rich suburban white guy but I literally just found out my ethnicity is hispanic cause my grandparents legally came here from Spain and they spoke spanish before english.
My grandma has orange hair for fuck sakes.

What the fuck, I don't want to be lumped in with fucking Mexican indios man.

How do I get this changed?

>How do I get this changed?
You go back

spain and mexican indians arent the same you dumb fuck

Pretty sure Spain is in Western Europe

Dude, you can get some fat welfare checks.

apparently all spanish speaking countries are the same to the census

are you retarded?
Spanish =/= Mexican

too white
yeah but they speak spanish so therefore they are hispanic

tfw me.
tfw 1/8 italian.
tfw may as well be a somalian because you have olive skin.

>Mexicans are the only "Hispanics"

wat

>my ethnicity is hispanic
Iberian*
you wuz romans n sheet

Thought I was Bulgarian and Russian but apparently I have a small amount of Turk in me from when they raped everyone. How should I feel about this? :(

no, they're not

did I say they were all the same?

Embrace your Iberian heritage you cuck.

If your grandparents came from Spain what's the problem? Why do so many Amerifats fail to understand the difference between European white Spaniards and South American mestizo hybrids?

No, hispanic or latino means you came from a former spanish colony, of ANY race or ethnicity. If you are spanish, you are white.

In fact, you can be a white latino, asian latino, black latino etc.

Because the vast majority of latinos in the US are of mexican descent, and many of them are darker mestizos. So it's just laziness and thinking they represent all latinos.

I know I am white

My race is labeled white

But my ethnicity is labeled hispanic due to Spanish ancestry. They don't fucking care if it's shitty latino or based European.

it's bullshit man

BECAUSE MY ETHNICITY IS STILL LABELED HISPANIC ONLY BECAUSE MY GRANDPARENTS ARE SPANISH GINGERS

IF HISPANIC IS GOING TO BE A "BROWN WORD" NOW THEN GET ME THE FUCK OFF OF IT

If you are Spanish, and you, or your familiy, acnestors etc immigrated from Spain, you are not "latino." If You immigrated from Mexico, for example, and you are "castizo" and spanish white, then you are white and latino.

I think Hispanic means any spanish speaking country IN THE WORLD and I think latino means anything below america

Who cares?

Who gives a shit dude. Why are you so insecure about being judged by people so dumb they don't understand the difference?

The US census combines the two. "Latino/Hispanic" is where you were born, and where you ancestors where born, not your race or ethnicity.

You're a fucking idiot. You're white. Not only are you white, you're descended from some of the most savage fucking white men ever. Ever heard of the Visigoths? Look them up. They sacked Rome for fucks sake.
I'm of Spaniard descent myself, and on anything I ever have to put my race on, I'm white. If anyone asks what ethnicity I am, I'm white. You even said it yourself, you're white.

THE CENSUS IS GOING TO MAKE "HISPANIC" ARE A RACE IN 2020

WE GOT TO STOP THIS

He is obviously shitposting.
Americans have a bizarre concept of race and ethnicity and op's just trying to show that.

hispanic / latino are made up labels from the 70s i think. it's bullshit, calm down.

You're european, not hispanic. Don't worry, OP.

Hispanic is not an ethnicity, it's a culture group.

It doesn't make any sense. There are Chinese Latinos/Hispanics all over Panama, for example.

Now you're just shitposting

>all these people ITT thinking spaniards are white
Kids these days...

>of ANY race or ethnicity

They only say this because spics like to pretend they're white when it benefits them.

>be me
>glorious European ancestry
>pale white skin
>bright blue eyes
>light brown hair
>square chin, chiseled jaw, small nose
>two years ago find out my great grandfather was Jewish European
>tfw i have merchant blood in my veins

Guess I better work on promoting degeneracy and race mixing in order to eliminate the white race.

Guess #ImWithHer now.

Many are purely european, and many have been fucked by the moors, too.

That's true, because it is self reported. But roughly one third of all latinos are white.

>Why does it matter?
You are white, and you might actually get some preferential treatment if you shill your White-Hispanic status

>pic unrelated

Spaniards are Hispanic, so are Ecuatorial Guineans. It's a linguistic group not an ethnicity, but leave it to the burgers to understand shit.

>I literally just found out my ethnicity is hispanic cause my grandparents legally came here from Spain

American Geography Education at work.

So either 1/3 of 'latinos' in the US are direct Spanish colonist descendants, rare white transplants that somehow made it back to the US, or they're just bullshitting.

I think bullshitting is the honest answer here. Actual white Spaniards are R A R E as fuck in the US, and the chances someone came back from a white migrant family are almost nil.

Sorry, OP.

You gotta go back.

Are you retarded?

you have to go back

They have to go back

>to Asia

>Actual white Spaniards are R A R E as fuck in the US
Not really. The Viceroyalty of New Spain comprised everything west of the Mississippi, plenty of original Spanish settlers descents.

Nahh they r surely mixed with irish or polish so they got worst europeans blood, better mexico than that

People from Spain are WHITE you fucking shartboys!

Fuck you and your meme terms.
I am Celtic Mediterranean with reddish hair and white skin I'm not a fucking spic Mexicant.

I KNOW THEY ARE WHITE

BUT THEY ARE CALLED HISPANIC IN AMERICA

(1) I'm guessing your grandparents came here legally

(2) "Hispanic" as a category is super-diverse. Actual Spaniards from Spain are 133t-tier Hispanic

They did came here legally. That's why I have an official label