ITT: Movies where every actor involved regrets taking part in it

ITT: Movies where every actor involved regrets taking part in it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLntlRklNBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would Mads regret being in this film, considering he's a sell-out who just wants checks now, or did you just make a thread to shit on this movie?

>Actor
>a sellout
you fucking woot mate

DUDE, 70S MUSIC LAMAO

As opposed to someone who would rather take smaller roles in low-budget, but better movies instead of lowest common denominator garbage. I'm not seeing a reason why he's supposed to regret being in the movie.

More accurate. Add Catwoman as well.

Who is this guy?

Dr Strange made a ton of money and was relatively well-received though. I wouldn't regret prancing around in a ridiculous costume for millions of dollars

I'd forgotten how bad it was until someone posted this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=sLntlRklNBU
This is Catwoman levels of bad

kekekekekekekekekekek

/thread
we canal go home bois

Does JLL ever think about Max Landis and how his dad killed her dad?

why not both? imo if you have the opportunity to do so, just set yourself and your family up for generations money-wise with hollywoood shekels and then go back to doing art, it's a sensible thing to do

Okay. I would respect a person more who would never take roles where he's basically just showing up and picking up a check, which accurately describes his roles in Rogue One and Doctor Strange.

I honestly don't mind it, I'm even happy for him. almost everyone sometimes has to take some menial and unspired work only for the money, especially if you have to provide for your family. I don't think that we should judge artists for doing that or apply some extra standards we don't uphold ourselves to them

I thought people praised the Directors Cut as being 20 times better because of nearly completely removing Elektra and the love story.

He doesn't have to take anything, as I'm sure he's paid enough for other roles. I'm calling him a sell-out because he is one. There are actors who wouldn't take such roles and I respect them more.

Why people dislikes this movie? Is not bad as greek lantern or cat woman

Love this scene and the entire movie! Never will understand the hate. You can barely even see what's going on in Nolan's Batman fight scenes, yet no one complains. The fight scenes in this movie are clear, acrobatic, and fairly clever.

I agree, but it's still pretty bad.

Seems like a standard super hero movie for me, I haven't seen the director movie that some user mentioned, trimming some of the filler would be good but seems like it would be the same movie in essence

he propably is. but looking at this from Madds perspective, now his kids won't ever have to worry about money for the rest of their lives. it's a comfort few people have. and all the price he had to pay for it was starring in two shitty summer flicks that will be forgotten in a few years anyways along with his performances there. do you honestly judge him for taking that opportunity?

>greek lantern

You do know that some actors take these shit movies so they can help finance the indie stuff they do with their friends. That they accept scale for the small stuff so their indie director and producer pals don't have to worry about affording them. You do know that, yes?

fukken saved