This is fucking true

This is fucking true.
Owlturd is probably the most based comic artist, so let's have an Owlturd thread

>Whatcha got there? referring to the ball with "Hopes and Dreams" written on it
>These are my hopes and dreams!
really made me think

It's the same joke told over and over again.

METAPHORS ARE HARD

Owlturd's comics are literally the same "joke" over and over again.

You realize anyone can have a human figure with any word on it beat up an author persona

Any words?
What about "Tariff Laws"?
Would that be good comicking?

I've prefered Ronnie for my failure at life cartoon needs.

It would be a servicable political cartoon.

Pic vaguely related.

Yeah put it next to "Industry/Big Business" and we have a winning combo.

Not a fan of this junk, don't know if he's the original or not, but I fucking hate all of these webcomic """artists""" creating the exact same minimal effort shit in order to get a bunch of likes/favorites/retweets/upvotes almost daily. I understand it's difficult to keep people's attention and you have to create content or lose out on followers, but you can do something way better with that time.

>"arrow" with arrows pointing to the arrows

gold

DUDE IT'S JUST LIKE I IMAGINE MY EASY MIDDLE CLASS LIFE LMAO

Whoops. Wrong tarrif comic.

Tarrif goes on a stabbing spree.

Something everyone should love about this guy is how creative and subtle he is, also he never runs out of ideas

It honestly pisses me off how "lol I connect with this" = "this is great".

Everyone online have some form of depression/anxiety so of course he has a huge following.

his earlier stuff was better, before he ran out of ideas/started pandering to lowest common denominator

Now that's actually a joke

this, it may have been a funny idea for the first three comics, but this guy seriously needs to find something new to draw

the problem is popularity

he did one of them that took off really well on Reddit so now it's all he does since they seem to eat that shit up

Oh boy, another thread about this dumb faggot.

Stop giving him the attention he craves if you hate it so much.

I prefer sarah scribbles comics. It feels less formulaic and more entertaining

I liked the comic with the shape trying to get through the hole, but apparently people got really upset with that one.

alright, that was pretty good.

I'm really beginning to dislike these Reddit-esque "lol life is just terrible" comics.

I mean, I get it, it's an abstract representation of a comically large concept. Inherently it's a funny idea that life itself is physically kicking your ass. But enough is enough. We don't need to keep making the same joke over and over again.

>It honestly pisses me off how "lol I connect with this" = "this is great".

Yeah, this. Tried looking at webcomics on Reddit. It's literally all stick figure shit with "isn't life shit" themes. And some communists trying to claim Superman is a cryptocommunist.

Just fuck Reddit.

See, I can relate to this beyond the obvious. I live in student housing, and these idiots trigger the smoke detectors every week. Sometimes even twice in the same day. These people not only can't cook. They are at some negative level compared to not being able to cook. They have a negative cooking skill, where all they're good for is burning perfectly good food.

The fuck is a cryptocommunist?

>DUDE WHAT IF ABSTRACT LIFE PROBLEMS WERE REAL LMAO

The same joke rehashed over and over ad infinitum.

Almost like tgweaver's canned sex jokes.

>sarah scribbles

I now know way too much about body hair and menstrual cramps

A lot of her stuff amounts to "Teehee! I am so quirky! Look at me! Validate me!"

SO TRUE
HE'S JUST LIKE ME

BROTHER, I TOO EXPERIENCE HUMAN EMOTIONS
LET US BOND OVER OUR MUTUAL QUALIA

The amount of detail on this Japanese gent depresses me. Of all the forms of comics, how did the political cartoon fall so far? It's literally slapping labels onto objects; what could cause such a drop in quality?

somewhere along the line it became unfashionable to adhere to academic proportions and there was a shift for cuter and more immediately recognizable caricatures that are the hallmark of modern political cartoons.

Crypto = Hidden
Communist = Communist

So he's a Communist who hides in dark, secret places.

YAY CYNICAL DEPRESSION

A communist that works "withing the system".

i.e. - a stereotypical wealthy dude that calls himself a communist in his own mind to quell his uneasiness with being perceived as a stereotypical wealthy dude.

i.e.e - a rich SJW

Of course, I should have known.

please tell me you have the one with the turtle and the barrel i've been looking for a copy for years but haven't been able to google anything

That is so stupid I don't even have an image to illustrate the cancer I've just contracted.

Life is hard right?

Wrong! Life is easy, you suck.

And nothing expresses your depression like endlessly talking about it, openly too. Because feeling shame and self loathing isn't what we're here for, we want attention and lots of it.

No it doesn't. It's just that she's a woman, and you have unresolved issues with your mother.

I never understood that.
I you don't expect three star niveau what's so diffcult about cooking? Start with standard dishes like spaghetti napoli or bolognaise and work your way up. Or hell, heat a pan, add oil put whatever you wanna fry in and heat while just watching that it doesn't become lums of coal. Heat water and put in potatoes, you don't even have to peel them if you are lazy, what the hell is so difficult about that?!

>those fuckers
>our shit

Yeah it was definitely better before when he didn't label everything. I actually looked forward to his comics, now it's just the same shit over and over again.

Ograbme, it's embargo spelled backwards.

Just Google Ograbme.

It's to come off as awkward and 'clumsy', in an endearing way. I'm not a good cook myself, I prefer calling it blackened to burnt, but as long as I can eat it it's fine. And everyone can make noodles, unless they're a very small child.

>that time when some idiots put easy mac in the microwave without water and started a fire

Negative level is right

Can they also not read?
The directions are RIGHT THERE on the package.

I don't know why, but I classify Owlturd on the same level as Redpanels.

I don't hate his comics, but I don't really like them either.

I guess I'm just tired of internet comics that pander to the lowest common denominator. If you've seen one, you've seen them all.

That doesn't make any sense.

I don't entirely disagree; but I lost a lot of tolerance for her after the election. She had a big hissy fit on her facebook and said she'd block anyone who disagreed with her.

Why is the website called ifunny when nothing on the website is actually funny?

I hate stupid puns and I hate myself for chuckling at that.

His self esteem when talking about hobbies and interests? I dunno.

look up the definition of esteem
it just means respect or admiration
his respect and admiration of/for elves is a lot larger/higher than his respect for himself
the self esteem and the elf esteem are brothers because elf and self rhyme

that is the joke

That strikes me as a tad random,

and that concludes our 3 week course.

This, it's pure obnoxious quirky trash.

I read that as hobbits and interests.

I liked the one wih the girl and glass cabinet better.

She's pretty generic with her "soooo relatable and quirky!"-style of humor, and tends to ruin her punchlines with unnecessary comparisons.

You're not wrong but it's better than owlturd doing variations on like 3 jokes over and over again.

What you're talking about is an endemic weakness of the autobio webcomic. It's really hard to make observations that are funny or poignant so you end up resorting to stupid cliches or quirk or whatever.

It gets exponentially harder over time.

Half his comics are basically the same joke
>here's a personification of an aspect of me
>this aspect does something unexpectedly awful because my life sucks

>Self esteem orb not already on the floor

Garbage artist.

>men's razor has a beard
Is this a joke inside a joke?

L-LOL?

remember when owlturd used to be good?

It's funny at first but it gets old VERY quickly.

"Hey, DAE have problems in life"?

Sorely lacking arrows pointing at arrows pointing at arrows. But joke still comes across. 10/10

haha

dude stop

It should be on the floor taped together

kek

If that is supposed to be one of his good strips then no, I really don't.

This is probably the funniest brief comic I've ever seen, I have no idea how someone wouldn't find this funny.

>the tiny pupils
Top tier

I'd like to think the years of self esteem comics were all just a long joke leading up to this one, and that he'll never do another one.

God I'd like to think that.

May I save this, Sir?