bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37314280
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86085506/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6C8MDuJJak
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/774055154848980992
almasdarnews.com/article/mother-battles-approaches-east-damascus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Aleppo?

3rd for countrysidebob's suicide

Can we actually expect Aleppo to be retaken soon?

ISIS capital.

EXPLOSION!

a place u must go to

No. For now, the will capture a select number of strategic points and then begin operations over the rest of the country. There are too many rebels in the city center and urban fighting is a nightmare to engage in.

It is called INTERMARIUM.
2ch
.hk/po/src/18174876/14731096165550.webm
Kaliningrad regionalism movement is one of the strongest in Russia since Putin opened the Pandora box when he annexed Crimea.

Nope, you are just random autist. I know that because I saw your reaction when rebels lifted the siege and it was pretty sincere.
Something about dicks. Russian patriots always think about dicks, I can't explain that.

Hillary scenario: AQ and ISIS in Yemen suddently somehow get huge cash and arms injections, they become huge and and a US=UN intervention justification is born

Najran when? Al-Bab when?

nth for this twins

>Ukrainian patriots always think about dicks

fixed for you hohol friend.

Do you have any brain damage? Genuine question btw. It wasn't hard to translate and I was seeing if you would pick up on a typo.

Fuck off.

Make the next bread "Stylin' while advacin' Edition"

>tfw you will never have such style.

You're like a shitty robesperg who pretends not to be an american

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37314280
>Syria conflict: Senior militant leader 'killed' near Aleppo
>Commander of Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, formerly known as al-Nusra Front is deded

Looks like you have one. How do you combine the ideas that I am Nikita Sadkov and I can't read Russian text?

Who's the padawan?

20 posts in and you've already the thread.

Redpill me on the Peshmerga and the Kurds.

What exactly is wrong with them and us funding them?

*ruined

damn thats the liwa al quds guy? russians gave him a medal too I didnt save the pic

left guy is Kaabi head of Iraq al nujaba which is somehow hezbollah of Iraq and is part of Iraqi PMU. they were part of Aleppo offensive too

Poor hohol sucking Soros/Clinton/King Saudi dicks to live on (((COLLAPSED))) Russia

>who us funding them?

Pretty much the whole world, including Turkey. Their only enemy is ISIS and to some political degree the Iraqi goverment.

pic unrelated.

>Houthi forces seize more territory in Saudi Arabia
how much land do those anorexic skeletors control in salami arabia?

Oh shit

Remember when hohols were sperging out about "Russia collapsing in six months"?

Almost 2 years and nothing happens...

>The Czech and Slovakian republics couldn't even stick together
>There's retards who believe a union between these and every other nation between Russia, Turkey, Italy, and Germany would be even remotely viable
That's enough cheep vodka and shitposting for you pal.

Narjan is under siege in the South thanks to Houthis controling the mountains on the south of the city (Like West Palmyra)

this much but I don't know how reliable is this map

So it's really just some small insignificant group?

What's with Assad wanting them dead then? Wouldn't keeping them alive be beneficial?

I didn't dox you buddy, someone cross poster from /wm/ helped me out. Nikita (you) later posted a video on your own thread of you burning a tiny Russian flag in front of the Kremlin. You demonstrated the exact same mannerisms, so I concluded it to be you again. Were you in jail or an asylum or something in the meantime? I can't explain your absence otherwise.

Oh look, the man who encircled, 2 times,the beheaders in Aleppo.

B A S E D

I'v been waiting for this since the Mememaidan happening, i guess Collapsing mean having more control on Middle East.

any maps?

livemap ceva?

i don`t get it, can you please elaborate

cant the ksa supply the city from the road from the north?

WHICH NATION'S AIR FORCE KILLED AL-NUSRA COMMANDER NEAR ALEPPO?

REBEL FORCES DID NOT NAME

>"Look faggot, real man besige Aleppo twice"

Give him the salo man

How's the situation in Yemen? I heard about Saudi losses and I know who and why fights, but I don't know about the actual state of the battlefield.
How divided is the country atm?
Any ETA on finishing the war?
How evenly matched are the two sides? I assume shia is winning.
Anything else I should know?

nice trips. nope nothing more than twitter stuff

>Ramoush liberated
>Countryside cocksucker assblasted

time for a wank

how's the navy? are you at port now or are you still at boot camp?

The map that you quote is actually very good on the Narjan area.

Yes, but Houthis can shell the city whatever they want and even take the city, isn't that hard as they have almost free route to take the supply lines while Houthis sleeping cells take the city.

Saudi Arabia will do a Mosul-tier flee.

Hohols can't even make their own propaganda style. They steal it straight from the Russians.

Kek

Probably Russian/Syrian

America woulnd't not mess around in Aleppo in this moment.

Oh come on, I'm not Nikita. He's a fucking hero, I can't do such things on the Red square like he did. And his English is much better than mine.

Bootcamp starts this Tuesday. Once that begins, all my Megumin and greater Syria posting comes to a temporary end.

3 words

Houthis are winning

Saleh/Houthis have a strong coalition, the more Hadi/KSA keep attacking them, more strong the coalition is.

In the other hand, Hadi forces are the same as FSA on Syria, full of separatist, jihadist, foreigners and Al-Qaeda/ISIS shit trying barely not collapse. Many separatist parties aren't getting payed by Hadi/KSA so they are turning dangeriously pro-Houthis (Many leaders went to Sa'ana in the massive rally for Saleh)

And Saudi Arabia will have their own civil war pretty soon, the rebels will be this time no jihad shit but people tired of KSA shit, almost like Ukraine.

I just thought of this meme, it shows two sides and one is vietnamese farmers and the other is the entire US military and it asks the question "who would win?"; Can someone make something similar, but make it so it's about the houthis and the entire KSA military?

HOW MANY DEAD TURKS

>autism

>you were born just in time to witness a takeover of middle east by Persia

Not enough

>Civil war in Saudi Arabia

WHEN?!

I would kiss that man in the most heterosexual way possible

How do you know so much about Russian video propaganda style while living in fucking tropic island?
Guys, look at that. And you are still claiming that there are no Olgino shills in /sg?

WE SAFAVID EMPIRE

SWERVE OTTOMAN NIGGERS

Quit flattering yourself. Let's leave it up for others to decide.

What say you /sg/, is it him? Look at his mannerisms, they match up perfectly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86085506/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6C8MDuJJak

okay. hopefully you get put on a ship in the pacific and can go to port at Hawaii
take care friend

Fuck off, Gary Johnson.

>Tfw you will never be close to, sniff, hug, kiss, or be noticed by your General-fu

Why live?

How should I name our new lady puppy lads?

Very curious what will happen when Turks/FSA actually reach the line of ISIS resistance. I believe they are prepping either Al Bab (logical stronghold) and/or Dabiq (muh prophecy, also historical site of beginning of Ottoman expansion into Arabia so a defeat there would be a huge blow to Turkey)

Suheil al-Hassan

very soon

I can say when Najran and Jizan fall

I will say something i don't have to, but some pretty good guys are on the Iraqi-Saudi border ready to support Shiia minorities on Saudi Arabia and take Bahrain, they're waiting Houthis to attack.

>Iran regime naturally comes to the end with creeping leftism
>immigrant persians called back
>a secular state with overt Zoroastrian bias established
>secularism a shit
>things turn bad
>old bloodline makes its move
>Zoroastrian empire 2060 AD

Rebels are anally prolapsing!!!

Rare?

God damn those fucking Parsi shitskins from India better be Jewing those Iranians soon to make it happen

Not here

Bro..

Kurds are not to be trusted. They only care about Kurds. They will fuck over anyone if it benefits them. This is why the Kurds in Iraq initially welcomed ISIS. Until ISIS started attacking Kurds.

More evidence that Kurds are not to be trusted is the fact that all the minority groups like the Christians refuse to work with them or be part of their alliance.

The Peshmerga are funded and controlled by the Pentagon. Meanwhile the FSA are funded and controlled by the CIA. This is why the Kurds are supported by US special forces.

The Kurds are being used as the failsafe option by the US to try and balkanize Syria. Except this will piss of Turkey, so the US really fucked themselves with their Syria strategy.

new?

I will hold the line then.

Curacao is a regular here.

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/774055154848980992

There already was, good thing I saved it.

I love Greater Syria memes.

fag

>inb4 Pentagon and CIA are funding different groups because both of them are trying to gain influence at DC

I would not be surprised if this is true

Please forgive this newfag. I've only been on Sup Forums for half a year now.

>Jaysh Al-Islam cannot afford to lose Tal Kurdi to the Syrian Armed Force because this hilltop overlooks their positions along the main road to Douma; if lost, the government forces will have a field day with their guided missiles.

>The situation is not likely going to get any better for Jaysh Al-Islam in the coming weeks because the Syrian Armed Forces are poised to capture Tal Kurdi and they have the manpower and weaponry needed to impose their will on the enemy defenses.

>Jaysh Al-Islam is fully aware of the fate that awaits them; this is one of the reasons why they have sent village elders to negotiate with a government delegation.

>If talks with the government are unsuccessful, then Jaysh Al-Islam will have to brace themselves for a long winter.

almasdarnews.com/article/mother-battles-approaches-east-damascus/

Tall Kurdi soon?

Peshmerga are only in Iraq, but yeah both receive U.S. support

Tbh iraqi kurds are much worse than syrian kurds. I think minorities there absolutely hate the kurds

what is your ethnicity and religion?

No. They feed off each other. It's not a competition. It's a cycle. DC is irrelevant.

Are you alright Nikita?

>Tbh iraqi kurds are much worse than syrian kurds.
Yeah we seen that with Saddam

Fuck those cunts, the shit they pulled in Syria made me completely convinced at this point he should've just murked em

You honestly don't think the Russian memes only stayed on the Russian language boards do you?

Nice. I didn't know a version existed.

I made one too.

Made me kek.