>Sup Forums displays flags
>this requires IP to country scripts
>your IP address and every post you've ever made is recorded in a database
>this data gets hacked or bought and released to the world

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not very because of the first amendment. My mother would be disappointed though. Not surprised, just disappointed.

not fucked at all. nothing we do here is illegal. it's just amusement

I don't post anything that bad. I mostly just shitpost.

ahhh hahahahaha

fucked bro weedman will fuck me up the ass himself as a welcome to the camp

Nobody give a shit what I think.

Not even me.

I'm pretty sure if my posts were made public I would be put in prison. It's illegal to say nigger on twitter here desu lads, someone near me got 6 months for it.

Nothing illegal in these great United States

You think Trump will let me in if he wins? I've got a criminal record for growing weed, which means currently I'm not able to enter the US legally.

>I've got a criminal record for growing weed
Stay the course and make Britain great again, brother

This.

I probably have committed at least a dozen hate crimes.

Was thinking about flying to Canada then just sneaking my way down, if I get caught by a US cop without ID the worst they can do is deport me. Free lift home init.

I'm not
I openly stand by my posts and since I work for myself my livelihood isn't at risk I don't give a fuck

So there's not one post you've made on this board that you would mind your mother reading?

inb4 ur mum is ded

No potheads or drug dealers allowed
Stay home and fix your own country, we don't need you bringing your degeneracy with you

Trump said he had no problem with people smoking weed though. It's practically legal in the US and the UK. The only people who don't believe in legalization are commies and faggots.

google has the database already because of reJEWCHA, idiots

>not a retard that gives details about life
>dynamic IP

Either way, gookmoot is using your shit for datamining companies.

Free speech means being able to say "nigger" and "kike" without risking jail time. Stacey might unfollow me tho :(

Honestly that Europe doesn't have even this most basic liberty is incredibly bizarre to me.

You guys basically live in Saudi Arabia but with more guilt and self-loathing.

Most of the stuff here is political satire anyways so I doubt anybody would care

shoo Sup Forums pass shill

Go for it dude. Bring some of those scottish fried egg things. Fuck the mustard though too much horseraddish

A lot of people would take it seriously though, most normies don't understand the concept of post-irony.

It actually just reads your post and assigns you a flag based on its best guess. Why do you think all retards have Canadian flags?

This shithole was awful before flags because you had yuropoors shitting all in our politics acting like they had a say just because they knew how to type in english.

Now that the flags have been here a while, look at the shilling against other countries that still exists.

Leaves need not apply.

Scotch eggs are on me bro.

I didn't like the flags at first, I thought flags should just be for Sup Forums but now I couldn't imagine Sup Forums without them. Brit/pol/ threads would be shit and how would we know when to call Swedes cucks an such?

I said nigger and faggot a few times.

It's satire :^)

>hard boiled
Fucking pleb.

I wouldn't be arrested most likely but I would never be able to run for public office and I'd probably have some FBI investigation directed towards me.

It was better with user selected political flags.

Now it's int.

Very fucked. I work in the government. Id definitely be fired

Go deep fry an eagle, nigger voter.

I dont give a fuck, we have guns here i'd go call of duty on the jewish goverments ass.

Naw I'm good. I'm CIA.

lol its just satire brah

Do you know Stan Smith?

Meh, google cross indexes me based on a million different tells any way. Textual analysis, logins, time based correlations etc etc.

If mossad ever get far enough down the list to start killing small time kike haters we're almost all fucked.

>not using proxy chains
You get what you deserve, newfriends.

The user selected was the funner times. It'd probably be more fitting if a shill had to pick their shill flag (or stealth shill flag) when putting up their fucking nonsense. The country flags were just the easiest to implement and moderate, I think.

I am a good goy so hopefully I get spared.

I think most people left it on random, I know I did.

God bless America

>not knowing the scope of what reCAPTCHA is
I mean, I still use it, but I'm aware that it can be used to identify my computer, and that every click is being used to train next-gen image recognition AI that will probably be used in surveillance of the populace among other things

What in the actual fuck? That's Sweden-tier cucked.

I used (and would again) the Texas and the SNEK flags.

All of Europe is like this. No first amendment.

Not to fucked Nigger. I say nigger to most of my friends. I'll just have to go into stocks or something where the only concern is making money, not opinions.

how is anyone fucked?

This board is satire.

I thought it was only the worst countries that actually prosecuted this shit, though. I'd expect it from Germany, France, and the Netherlands, but not from dad.

>How fucked are you?
All I do is shitpost about anime and politics, say NIGGER here and there, FAGGOT is possibly my most used word, my fetishes get leaked, all the lewdposting I did with anons gets leaked, I mostly post anime reaction images, and I browse /d/ a lot...

I'll be fine...
:*)

I made many Pinochet jokes and also inflammatory comments as cheap bait to either start discussion on a specific subject or get some (you)s

Not really.
Something similar happened in Sweden when Flashback Forum was hacked. No one was jailed, of course. Hackers are not the police and their "facts" are worthless.
If a journalist confronts you, just deny that you wrote the posts, never admit anything.

Not at all. Sup Forums is a board of peace

exactly. everything i have ever posted on this basket weaving site has been pure fiction. actually, someone is probably using my computer as a proxy to post this.

One minute I'm a white nationalist anarcho-capitalist, the next I'm trans, afterwards I might fancy being a gay fascist, but by next Tuesday I'm a homophobic mulatto who is fighting anti-Semitic lies about the Holocaust.
I post too much contradictory and false crap that they couldn't tell what my true beliefs are.

Wo buddy, Englishmen are welcome in the US, Tump save.

Just gotta have that egg soft boiled so its molten.

I live in Maine too, ill help smuggle you in.

Ey, fellow Mainer! Whereabouts do you live?

I, unfortunately, am stuck in Portland. Fuck Portland.

The fuck? Are you just fucking with us?

what if you are so unimportant no one would ever care?

I wish I was.

theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets

im not fucked at all because im a schizophrenic neet

pretty sur i'll get years of jail for denying a certain genocide

My family and my life is threatened by BLM activists and the great race war begins.

i would be jidf or israel flag most of the time

The Armenian one or the native Americans?

I got a bunch of friends there, i go down to the old port sometimes.

I'm in Orono for now.

I'd get couple of years in prison assuming my government cares and somebody actually bothered to sell me to cops.
Hell, maybe a decade.

You know if the UN Has control of the internet this could happen.The Hate crime bullshit would escalate

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

A database containing posts made by an IP is kept first party (on-site) for a short while, and purged unless you have been warned/banned in the past n hours. Any sort of database that extends beyond that is done by a third party provider, such as cloudflare, other CDNs, google (reCAPTCHA), etc. But even then, they only exist so long as you let them; purge cookies frequently, change IPs if you can (doesn't matter much), and most importantly block certain domain (cross-)requests.

If you're actually posting something that would get you in trouble with your country, you'd spoof your user agent, spoof all headers, use a VPN while sandboxing the browser you're using at the very least. But you're not, as the entire directory of Pepes you've used to crash the market again and again is a great indicator of.

Picture very related for domains you should allow/block.

>More scared knowing the government has my information and monitors my actions

the government likely doesnt give a fuck about you

It's no different from what the average Aussie posts on facebook, so fine.

Do you think boards without flags don't track IP?

all of this website tracks your ip