When did you find out Santa was fake?

When did you find out Santa was fake?

I was watching some cartoon the other day implying he wasn't real.

Santa still lives on in me.

Do you guys know of any cape (or non-cape) comics involving Santa, other than Klaus?

>When did you find out Santa was fake?

WHAT!?

>Santa was fake
You bastard! Santa can't be fake. Your trying to spread lies to hide the fact that you killed Santa with your own bare hands!

>Santa is fake

when will this meme end?

Why do mods let shit like this fly???

>Ho ho ho ho
What did he mean by this?

>Santa isn't real
If he isn't then who's putting presents under the tree? Fucking moron.

SANTA'S FAKE?

>he unironically believes that Santa isn't real
Lmao okay kid

I never belive that he was real in the first place, I thought he was a cartoon or a mascot like Tony the tiger or dracula.

>Santa
>Not real
Next you'll tell me that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are fake too.

>Santa
>fake

Do kids actually belive that santa is real?, I´m not from the USA over here adults don´t lie about santa (there is no snow or anithing wintery here anyway) so there is no point really.

Of course you don't have Santa in your Nazi-ass country of Germania.

Ya niggas got Belsnickel.

Typically kids younger than 8, although I remember in 6th grade some autistic kid's parents still tried to keep it up.

>Belsnickel
>look it up
>laugh for forty minutes

God bless Europe.

My family and I immigrated from China in 1994 when I was twelve years old. Me and my brother were terrified of Santa, believing he was some sort of bogeyman and thought that leaving out cookies and milk was meant to satisfy him so he wouldn't take us away in his sack and eat us. Mainly because our uncle told us that's what he did and we weren't allowed to watch American television.

One of my kids in my high school lagitmnely still belives in him

>tfw you never believed in santa

i feel like i missed out

It all happened so fast for me.
>went to dad's Christmas party on Christmas Eve
>see NORAD Tracks Santa on tv
>is animated
>Grandpa tells me it's just because Santa goes too fast
>go to mom's
>Gifts from Santa are in same wrapping paper as gifts from her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a photo with santa.
-christianfags: 0
-novus ordum seclorum: 1

are you a teacher or an underage ban?
if teacher please tell stories.

Santa wasn't much of a stretch.

My pagan mom's Christmas fairies on the other hand.

Now that's the face of a guy you want near your children

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!

That's fucking awesome.

I was 4 years old and asked my dad if he was really real. He told me the truth. Then I asked about the easter bunny and tooth fairy as well. Same. I was happy the elves couldn't see me doing naughty things under my blanket anymore.

When the wrapping paper on the presents from my parents and him were the same. I was old enough to not be upset, as I was getting them either way.

But last year it rained on Christmas Eve, and for a second the sudden downpour on the roof sounded like hooves.Even if just for a second, I believed in Santa again

Couldn't sleep a night got up and watched my parents packing the presents through the slightly opened door.
Though it wasn't Santa who was said to be the present bringer but the Christ child. Interesting how this figure is extremely well known here but nearly unheard of in other parts of the world.

Genuinely asking, what was your childhood like?

>When did you find out Santa was fake?
When I noticed he had the same accent and was wearing the same sneakers as my uncle. Didn't help that he gifted me a Mario watch instead of ALL THE GI JOES that I asked for.

Me too man. My parents never really told me he existed, and we only did the cookies thing one year way early in my childhood. And then when Kindergarten came around, all the other kids already knew so.
I still had bomb ass Christmases. Loved all of them.

ITT: OP is on the naughty list and never gets any gifts

Food for thought.
Hey OP, every thought of that you don't get presents from him because you are on his list?

The joke wasn't funny in the first post, it still isn't now.

The German version of Santa shits on people's chests.

Just what is it with Krauts and scat?

It looks like sausage.

The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple of hours went by. Dad wasn’t home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. And that’s when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He’d been climbing down the chimney on Christmas Eve, his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that’s how I found out there was no Santa Claus.

Must be very regional.
I've been living here all my life and just now ever heard of this character.
We know Santa just like you as the main figure as the "Weihnachtsmann", however there is an interesting competition between him and a very German second figure WHO it is who brings the presents, the Christkind, who is always portrayed as a cute androgynous angel.
This always leads to a lot of explanation problems when the kids start asking who of the two now is the real present bringer...

Apparently the Belsnickel was made as a cheap substitute because the protestants did not want to use the catholic st. Nicholas.

t. Phoebe Cates