What's the worst movie you've ever seen in theaters?

What's the worst movie you've ever seen in theaters?

pic related for me

SPIDerman homecomig

Definitely worse than the first one, but still a fun watch

Zoom or The Day After Tomorrow

BvS
first kingsman is up there

No one asked for this, why did they make it

Suicide Squad
Holy fuck was that awful

Great Gatsby. What a steaming piece of shit. I can't believe I paud money to see a DiCaprio film after Shutter Island.

redit asked for it

>tfw i took a tinder date to see this turd
>tfw she was a bitch
>tfw it was my first date in years because i just broke up with my long term gf
Name a reason why i shouldn't end it all protip you can't

I walked out of this one an hour in. I don't know why I went to see it. I guess I was really bored.

Suicide Squad
A Good Day to Die Hard
Transformers 2
Catwoman
Adventures of Pluto Nash

Alice in Wonderland

Kick-Ass 2

Dark knight rises, first and last capeshit I watched

>took a tinder date to see a movie

why though? just ask her out to a bar, that's like half the battle already won

>Somebody else who understands even the first of these films was awful.
Thank God. Sam Jackson talking like a retard, a boring nonsensical plot, and shitty cgi action scenes make it an abortion all around.

>Shutter Island
worst I've seen in a theater. we left about 15 minutes in after that terrible green screens, cheesy dialogue and obvious "or epic twist" being telegraphed.

he probably isn't 21 lol

The Devil Inside.

Only time I've ever seen an audience boo the screen.

You must be fucking retarded.

lied a dude who's never been outside.

>He thinks a "connect the dots" thriller is a masterpiece.
What's your favorite flavor of crayon?

I never once implied Shutter Island is a masterpiece but you are completely fucking braindead if you think the point of the movie was the "twist".

either The Phantom Menace or Only God Forgives

Honestly,did you parents take you?
I have no idea how old you are,I just can't imagine a 20-something going to see this alone.
(In my 20's I saw MANY a movie alone, because one day I realized I could)

I was 23 at the time, saw it alone. I was just really bored and kind of in a bad place, emotionally, at that time.

Dragon Ball Evolution. It was actually fun to watch because the theater was completely empty and I was with some friends who were also DB fans. But man that movie was a huge pile of shit.

Is that the one where handsome McGee is really "crazy"?
I remember him taking notes and I don't know if it was the camera or the acting,but it fealt fake. I know movies aren't real,bit it seemed off...
If you didn't guess the twist,was it good?
Never saw the end.

That movie where Johnny Depp becomes a computer or some shit. Walked out of the theatre

That was the plan afterwards but she was honestly even worse than the flick so i decided to go home and shitpost here

Ah,you had a few bucks and some time to kill, better than playing a video game you don't like just so you can beat it.

even if you guessed the twist it's good costume drama with classic Scorsese machismo and memorable side characters.

He had 321 mb of brain. ( That movie?)

It's not a great Scorsese movie, but it's a good tragedy.

At the time, people actually loved The Phantom Menace. It was really the first movie ever to make immersive cgi worlds and characters. It's aged poorly but it was without a doubt an amazing feat for it's time.

Please refrain from posting my wife.

I wonder what it's like to be typecast as a cuck

No

The marketing for this was great. Good to see less generic action movies

How did you guys react to the fingerbanging scene?

>ywn lay in bed and watch a cosmo any% stream again

I wish he would get help.

Valerian

What were you expecting though? Wasn't this meant to be ridiculously over the top and kinda bullshit? Was anyone expecting a James Bond film? Honestly, this is the worst film you've seen in a theatre? It was mindless fun.

It was "Fantastical Beasts" for me.

The Last Airbender

and what the fuck were you expecting from Fantastic Beasts?

it's what the director of kick-ass excels at

Nothing yet I still couldn't care about it whatsoever. Didn't feel all that magical and fantastical. About the only thing that stuck with me was Colin Farrell's hair looking great.
Also, my friend made the mistake of getting 3D tickets and good Lord it was awful. So my fault really. But you know.

Matthew Vaughn is kind of an odd director for me, couldn't stand Kick Ass but I liked First Class and the first Kingsman

surprised you haven't posted a shitty review of either yet.

>kills the qtest girl
>puts Tatum on ice
>makes the only other interesting new character into a villain because reasons

>I did it my way

Did Matthew Vaughn mean something by having this in the trailer?

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Assassins creed

Godzilla 2014
went for monster fights, got Captain Ambien and his cardboard wife instead
the ten minutes Godzilla showed up were cool though

new moon, recently dethrone by baywatch 2017

The first Kingsman is already a classic. People love it.

Pompeii

Some shit I saw with my mom and her friend when I was in 4th grade. I don't even remember what it was called it was just some boring shit with copious amounts of early 00's CGI.

>not liking new moon
>not liking baywatch 2017

30 Days of Night

I took some bitch to see it as there was nothing else decent on.
I fell asleep watching that shit

seen some shitty movies, but this one def stands out

I liked the first one though I thought it was a bit too ridiculous for my tastes. I went with a few friends to see the second one and jesus christ I'm regretting spending 11 dollars on it. Barely funny, CGI was ps3 tier, and it was all around way to ridiculous. I could deal with the firework heads and blade legged women in 1 but everything in this movie was just too over the top.

it'd be a waste of my efforts

Suicide Squad is the only movie I've ever walked out on. Personally it wasn't even all THAT bad enough to just blatantly waste 22 bucks on it ( I paid for my date). We were there, she wasn't all that into it, I wasn't all that into it, and this family of about 13 hispanics decided to sit next to us on the most secluded part of the theater rather than any of the seats up front. So we just left, couldn't even make out during the movie because there were little kids next to us.

Why does Matthew Vaughn have shitty posters for his movies?

Pic

In what instance would you wear that jacket? A high class party?

shutter island is Scorsese's best 00's movie and DiCaprios best performance. The film fucking rules

>classic
You might wanna consult a dictionary.

For koningsdag only.

I loved it, but to each their own.

Jonah Hex, or Godzilla (2014)

kek. Seriously though It's a good jacket that looks good but I can only imagine ever using it for some high level club party. Yet he wears it all the time in the movie.

transformers 2

Noah.

Had some interesting visuals but it played a little loosely to (the) source material

Pleb

Cop Out.

mhm, what about yours?

The Spirit.

Might not have been in a cinema. Meh.

I remember my parents telling me about this one movie they saw once, I think it was "Wedding Singer" or some shit. Apparently it was the worst movie they'd ever seen.

Three way tie between Agent Cody Banks, You Got Served, and the Ang Lee Hulk movie

>Agent Cody Banks
Almost walked into this for a cheeky wank. Can't remember what I saw instead.

First two that come to mind are Phantom Menace and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Sadly, Phantom Menace is the better of the two.

This or Shrek 3.

Because you're too much of a pussy.

kek I remember watching agent cody banks.

catwoman

idk what was wrong with shrek 3 its like someone sucked all the magic out, every line fell flat and the soundtrack wasn't with it like the other 2

I-I liked it

I thought Kingsman 2 was better than the original. Samuel L Jackson really dragged down the first one

Bruno

Whys that?

>friend wants to see a kino
>we go, look around at what's playing
>hey, this has tom hanks and the ratings are pretty good on it

Biggest mistake of my kino career.

His character was way too cartoonish.
The lisp didn't work