Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVM_Express
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_density
youtube.com/watch?v=pqrCk7gpTsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNnFDb48fkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unpossible

No. Apple just ran out of ideas

Definitely, atleast in America. People are much more frugal and see through ad campaigns better, compared to how terrible it was in the past.

Taking away something as standard as a headphone jack takes apple fans out of their comfort zone. When apple built its fortune around staying IN the comfort zone. Applefags can't help but be rustled.

Buying shit is the only thing we are good anymore.

the only thing worth hating more than Apple is the iDiots who buy their shitty but shiny products

>implying people wouldn't buy and eat shit if it was expensive and and celebs were doing

If iMessage came to Android I would probably get a One Plus 3 but since it isn't I'll get the iPhone 7

Say what you want about Apple, but their phones are just plain better than Android.
>B-But muh filesystem freedums
Nobody normal actually wants to manage a computer on his phone.
>B-But muh overpricing
Android flagships are like 50$ cheaper?
>B-But muh micro sd slot
Enjoy ur shitty non NVME speeds.

nvme?

kill yourself

Consumers may be getting a little smarter, but it's wasted on complacency. They'll make fun of the new iphone, but still buy it in massive numbers once again.
Snarkier, sure.

This, nice one Netherbro.

Androids are pieces of shit and after tinkering with the OS for a few days no one does it anymore after that, unless you're an autist geek who wants to be an engineer or some other faggy occupation.

Apple is a design company that makes the hardware and software in house.

Everything else is just trash, including those stinky Koreans at Samsung who copy California based Apple's patents like a muthafucka.

I've always avoided Apple because of all the faggot customers they have. I instinctively hate anything the hipster I'm better than you crowd go for. It's been a good rule of thumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVM_Express

MicroSD cards are slow as fuck and prickly. Apple includes internal NVMe storage, which is many times faster and more stable.

With iPhone 7 you can go up to 256GB.

>Android flagships are like 50$ cheaper?
>>B-But muh micro sd slot
My nexus 5 cost 350€ which is 350€ less than an iPhone. It has a better screen than the iPhone 7 despite the fact that it is 3 years older.

My Galaxy Note 4 still works after 2 years
Why do people upgrade their $700 phone every 9 months?

You can get an iPhone 6s Plus 64GB for $450 USD if you look hard enough.

The Galaxy Note 7 is $850.

Nexus 5 is trash you can't even compare the screen quality with iPhones.

>It has a better screen than the iPhone 7
>Muh screen specs
>Muh QUAD CORE xD
Specs dont mean shit if the hardware/software sucks.

>autist geek who wants to be an engineer
Im a comp sci nerd though, thats precisely why I can see how much better it is.

>Nexus 5 is trash you can't even compare the screen quality with iPhones.
Haha stay mad with your 750p screen

>Why do people upgrade their $700 phone every 9 months?

Because consumers are idiots.

This is the best smart phone ever created
If you faggots ever want to topple apple get it retrofitted with a better battery life and a few code monkeys to hardwire together the OS from Zune but without going full retard like Microsoft did with Windows phone and the tiles and you'll have perfection

Well the difference between a 1080p screen and a shitty 750p screen is very visible

>Im a comp sci nerd though, thats precisely why I can see how much better it is.

I'm a graphic designer and Apple is the only company that is design from the top down and not engineering from top down like other faggy companies (I'm looking at your Microshit and Google and Samshit)

Hillary is that you?

I'll confess I have a macbook pro because the build quality on the case is literally the best on the market. But it sucks that it's so much weaker than cheaper things I could have good. Only got it for work and traveling though so it's fine.

>looking

7 plus and 6 plus and 6s plus are all 1920x1080 displays, Pierre.

It doesn't make sense adding a 1080 display on a 4" phone when it will eat up the battery and your eyes can't tell the difference.

Indeed. The trackpad's are amazing.

It may not have the latest CPU or GPU, but it's still a workhorse.

What do you use it for? I have a retina MacBook Pro and it makes me tons of money when I'm mobile.

I also built a Hackintosh with a GTX1080 and it's blazing fast when I'm working from home.

Dont get me wrong though, I think Samsung is a great company on other areas. My house is stacked with their products (fridges, microwaves, AC, TV) but for phones I just like Apple better.

No, we just hit the peak of smartphone innovation.

The typical apple fag can't even watch webm on their browser.

Android 10
Apple -6,000,000

iPhone 7 is 4.7 inches, not 4 inches. And it will still be 750p

Protip: You can install Chrome on both iphones and macs (but dont do it, it sucks)

>The typical apple fag can't even watch webm on their browser.
Is this true ? That seems retarded

You'll trigger the techno-cultists with that reasonable logic.

WebM is faggy. 8ch uses MP4 (which is an open standard, fyi)

It's counted by PPI you fag. It doesn't make sense putting a 1920x1080 screen on such a small phone. It eats up the battery life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_density

Yes its true, apple doesnt natively add webm support as it is a google container. Apple is a pretty salty company I admit, but usually right in the long run (like with Flash and Java)

>people who know how something works and can repair it themselves are autists
Well OP, it looks consumers have not in fact gotten smarter.

They could be if they stopped upgrading every god damn year. Maybe skip a year and save that money for something better?

The instant gratification is masturbatory at a minimum.

>It's counted by PPI you fag. It doesn't make sense putting a 1920x1080 screen on such a small phone. It eats up the battery life.
4.7 inches is not a small screen nigger. The iPhone 7's has 326 ppi while my 3 years old nexus 5's screen who cost half the price back in the days has 445 ppi.

You say that yet you call people who would rather improve something they already own with their bare hands autist geeks.

>apple doesnt natively add webm support as it is a google container
Ok that makes sense. I didn't know that.

Not him but where did he say that?

How do you even "improve" a phone?

Techno-cultist here, he's right. Next step is augmented reality/arm implants

Are you a midget? The 4.7" display is tiny by todays standards. Get the 5.5 you queer croissant fag.

Your 3 year old nexus is also built out of shitty materials like cow dung. I guarantee you you don't even use half the features on it now because they're not meaningful in real world situations.

Do you realize autists geeks are like %0.00001 percent of the purchasing bloc?

I would say I'm pretty good at computers and consider myself a nerd, but I don't want to tinker with shit anymore, I'm older now and I just want shit to work so I don't have to deal with it.

The reason the iPhones are so successful is because anyone from a 2 year old to a 80 year old can use it.

Sure it's not open like Android, but if you REALLY want to tinker with iOS just install a gay ass Jailbreak you fag.

>Not him but where did he say that?
Right here:

>>How do you even "improve" a phone?
Are you legitimately retarded? You take out old outdated parts and put in newer, better ones.

>Do you realize autists geeks are like %0.00001 percent of the purchasing bloc?

I seriously hope Apple gets fucked on this. I say that as an MBP user. Fuck Apple for taking away something as SIMPLE AND STANDARD AS A HEADPHONE JACK REEEEEEEE

My next phone will be Android.

>Are you legitimately retarded? You take out old outdated parts and put in newer, better ones.
Wait, people do that? Kek'd hard.

No, consumers are idiots. Dumping the headphone jack is a step in the right direction. Ideally you never have to plug wires into your phone, that is undeniably the future. Idiots whine about bluetooth quality when they've only used bluetooth 2.0.

Ok go to Google aka the mining company.

Google makes money off information. Apple makes money off hardware and software.

Android is a Google product full of mining just like Microshit Windows 10...if you care about your privacy, go ahead and feed the beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqrCk7gpTsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNnFDb48fkM

The fags in this thread talking up the iphone to justify their upcoming purchase.

Yes. What is hard to understand about this?

Stay mad nigger. Even the iPhone 7 plus's screen only has 401ppi while costin 900 €.
>Your 3 year old nexus is also built out of shitty materials like cow dung. I guarantee you you don't even use half the features on it now because they're not meaningful in real world situations.
It still works way better than my friends iPhone 5s which cost twice as much as my nexus 5. I don't care about the features I don't use, I care about the features I use. The phone still runs very smoothly, the screen is still perfect.

I hope so.

Recharging headphones sucks balls.

Agreed. I use aptX BT4.0 in my car and it's lossless CD quality like AirPlay.

I agree, but do their wireless headphones really need to cost $160 for their shitty sound quality?

DAILY REMINDER THAT CELL PHONES CAN BE REMOTELY CONVERTED INTO LISTENING DEVICES

wtf I hate toothpaste now

> Your flag

Who cares what you think. Your country hasn't done anything worthwhile in the last 500 years while you're using products designed in California.

Idiot.

I cant wait to get my hands on an all-american bbc and its musky freedom smell

You're retarded and have 0 idea what you're talking about. You actually don't care about your privacy no matter how much you scream you do. If you did, you'd live INNAWOODS and we wouldn't be talking. At the same time, you probably hate ads, no? Especially ads for shit like diapers or tampons or facial tightening cream, right? That information being logged from you is for exactly that. It's to personalize your experience online to your likes. There's a higher chance of the Kikes getting your money if they advertise things similar to what you like. There are no people sitting in a room who are paid to stare at a specific person's private data and log it. No orginization or agency is watching you through your phone or laptop cameras. None of your data is used for anything but personalization.

Samsung's is $200 and lasts 1.5 hours compared to 5 hours on the Apple one.

Also I have a 6s Plus 128GB and I will not get the 7 because I don't need it, but anyone moving from a 5 or 5s will love it.

Also you don't have to get the wireless headphones. To me, as a designer, it looks like shit.

>I can't argue so I'll insult this guy's flag
You're a genius in rethoric Jamal

Calm down burgerfag.

Google is so powerful now that they sway elections. Because WE GAVE THEM THAT POWER.

You don't think that sets a dangerous precedent and shouldn't you boycott those fuckers a bit?

Why the fuck would you get an Android device which is full of behind the scenes malware?

Also I was trying to use my friends Android device and he was running a "Android cleaner" app just to free up space and memory. What a load of gay shit, a phone is not a PC.

I didn't even know Samsung had wireless headphones desu. Doesn't change the fact that they overcharge for everything.

Also, just looked up their headphones. It has an store songs and track your heartbeat or something, which is admittedly stupid, but I guess they have to justify the price somehow.

Considering that he's an apple fanatic, he may actually be a nigger.

What is your argument? That an LG Nexus 5 from 3 years ago .....does more?

The 5s is from 2013 you moron, go try a 5.5" iPhone 6s Plus or 7 Plus and come back and tell me how slow it is.

The 6s CPU is still BTFO'd even the Galaxy Note 7 (aka the Allah Akhbar phone).

Not an Apple fanatic, you kike.

I just appreciate good design.

Go suck Google's dick.

>Not an Apple fanatic
You're not fooling anyone.

>Bruce here can't afford one

Nice ad hominem bra. Be careful with that Note though, it might explode.

Prove I'm a fanatic.

The fact that I don't like Android makes me a fanboy?

WebOS was better than Android.

I never argued about the CPU. I argued that the screen quality is worse than my cheap 3 years old phone. I know than the iPhone 6s runs smoothly but that's not extraordinary.
Also I don't give a fuck about which CPU is the more powerful. What I want is results not specs.

*I know that

>Nice ad hominem bra
Nice lack of self awareness bra.

>mfw I use a shitty $20 Nokia
>mfw it does everything I want

Checked
What did they do now?

>this guy doesn't understand want specs are or what it means
Specs, or specifications, are a detailed list of the hardware included in the product. The hardware of a product directly impacts it's performance and results. You want results, not specs? Same thing.

Bullshit. Apple constantly uses LG and Samsung LCDs, so it's highly likely your Nexus (Manufactured by LG) phone has the same exact LCD as the iPhones.

You can fool others but not me desu.

They removed the 100 year old headphone port.

>Same thing.
Not at all. Samsung phones are laggy even though they have awesome specs.

Wow he hurt you that bad

My nexus has a way higher pixel density but somehow it's the same screen ?

Android is indeed pretty sweet, user.

>touchjizz

Specfags are so retarded. There is no easier way to signal you have no idea what you are talking about than shouting
>muh specs

>Enjoy ur shitty non NVME speeds.
90 Mb/s
>Slow

Yup, no headphone jack, no webms. I have a MacBook but cucked fanboys have nothing to be proud of desu

It is way more peasant to look at a screen with higher pixel density.

He hurt you too by bowing out of WWII like a bagel eating faggot.

>Somehow higher DPI makes user experience better.

Kill yourself frenchie.

>specs don't count because muh feels

I'm still using the iPhone 4S, looking to upgrade soon

Had every iPhone through the 6Plus - Switched to the Galaxy S7 Edge when the 6s Plus came out. The only thing I really miss is iMessage. MMS on Android is shit.

>Somehow higher DPI makes user experience better.
How does it not ?

>It is way more peasant
>peasant

Thanks for agreeing.

Not an argument

Compared to 1800MB/s (yes a big B), it is.