Is any Network as bad as Cartoon Network?

Is any Network as bad as Cartoon Network?

I don't speak autism. What does this shit mean.

From the first day SU aired till December 3, you would only need to watch 1.0951 minutes a day to finish it.

If you wanted to finish Rick and Morty by Watching it from the first day it aired till today you only have to watch 25.266 seconds (0.6885 min) a day to complete the show.

It's autistic as fuck, but is somewhat interesting.

Not really, what's the point you're trying to make?

You fuckin serious? The point is that there's less of one over time than the other. Both also have a pretty damn low amount of time for an animated TV show.

Content, not time. Also I'm not the guy who explained to you.

Nickelodeon.

not that guy but I'm super fuckin serious.
I don't see the point of this thread at all.
Of all the "X is bad / Y is best -- AND HERE'S WHY" threads, this has to be by far the most pointless of them all.

Now try the same for Venture Bros and we'll really see some low numbers.

You're right. You aren't seeing the point.

It's fans are definitely the worst of the big three.
I say this as an AT fan.
God I miss having threads that weren't derailed by SU/gar knights.

>It's fans are definitely

*Its fans are definitely

>It's fans
Are you retarded? There are no such thing as "channelfag". This isn't Marvel X DC bulshit. Most people like shows from more than one company.

I don't know. I prefer the environment in nicktoon threads than CN cartoon threads.
People generally just seem less uptight about things.
I still watch other cartoons like SvTFOE and AT but the threads aren't as fun and the userbases awful.

harvey beaks threads are pretty chill but the loud house is up there with steven universe in terms of fanbase

Different products have different production cycles. A show having more episodes doesn't make it "better" and is a useless metric for comparing anything that isn't "which show has more episodes".

Looking forward to season seven in 2019...

I love that show but god damn, such a wait

Eh, I've never had a problem with TLH fan base.
Most of them are nice.

what a fucking pointless data

You are small time

It's describing rate of content.
It's a fair measurement

That's because they make SU episodes by bulk and they really don't take their time animating or writing so they throw that shit out real quick.

Seriously, season 1 alone had like 40+ something episodes and technically so did season 2 but CN forcefully divided the episodes into two seasons for reasons never really explained.

That one horse cartoon we can't talk about has 1.4 minutes per day since release.

Disney
Nickelodeon (which i think is owned by Disney)
MTV
all the corporate news networks
Country TV
BET
VH1
and many others

that is the answer to your question

Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom. The MTV, VH1, and Comedy Central guys.

Have to agree here, this is the most opaque way to make a simple point over a moot argument I've seen in a while.

Was episodes per year too complicated? or amount of play time per year? Because 'time watched per day until catching up is incredibly inane. Like some autist just scrounging for a reason to mess around in excel or something.

Episodes per year isn't useful because SU has 10 minute episodes and R&M and 22 minute ones