Two asians in one Star wars movie

What is Disney trying to achieve?

The final destruction of the white race. We've been down since 1945, but now they are striking the death blow with nonwhites in movies and video games

Couldn't they at least get good looking ones?

They are upping the quota, we will see 2 token black guys instead of 1 etc.

P-please buy me.

U RIKEY STAR WAR

Christ, that thing is going to sell even worse than the Finn figures...

>Mulan levels of chink cocksuckery

Double the Asians, double the ticket sales in China. Duh.

>this is a 10/10 in chinkland

Why is his hand so small?

Looks like a Mexican cleaning lady

Double Asians didn't help Rogue One sales in China, and it's not going to help Last Jedi either. Chinks just aren't into Star Wars.

>tfw they get sacked from IX for selling knock-off merch outside comicon

>implying this isn't 10/10 everywhere

Besides, they're vietnamiese and unknown. The other one isn't in the picture, this one is just a fan

>maybe asian people will start watching star wars if we have an asian person play a minor character in the fifteenth movie in the series
these people are braindead

literal butterface

>just a fan

How'd you know her name?

Could they atleast try and find two that don't look like they were stung by bees?

Her face is literally made out of butter?

This China doesn't want to see Chinese in flicks they literally want Michael bay tier explosions.

The only attractive person in the sequels is oscar isaac
Why is everyone so ugly?
Is being good looking a crime now?

I prefer the girls in OP, tbqh

Asians have always been apart of Star Wars you fucking racist pieces of shit.

Why do chinks love bombs and explosions so much?

Yes, because beauty means hierarchy, and hierarchy is bad. Some of then even lose their beauty like Kristen Stewart to become ugly.

Well they invented gun powder so I guess explosions just run deep in their chink genes.

Who doesn't? (Aside from nu-males, of course.)

This one is pretty good looking but for some reason they're not pushing her as hard as the ugly one.

>The only attractive person in the sequels is oscar isaac
>the only attractive person (((Disney))) casts happens to be a jew
Being an attractive goy is a crime now.

>1 billion potential chink customers
Merchandising!
Merchandising!

>get Chinese action stars in Rogue One
>Rogue One still disappoints in China

Why even bother putting them in the mainline? The Chinese aren't interested in American Pigdog Diversity bullshit.

Asians are cool. Better than another black person.

you want some blonde guy to fuck your ass?

Chinese people don't want to see non-Chinese Asians who look more like what Westerners think is e x o t i c

The Tran chick literally has a manjaw at a time when every A-list Asian actress in Asia is required to have a V-face

what is a butterface to you?

Bigger box office in China, duh.

once there's two neither is a token anymore, halfwit

they're not any more exotic than this girl, they're just ugly

They look cute.

>Oscar Isaac is a jew

I watch c-dramas, and there are much cuter chinese chicks. Hollywood uses rice farmers in their movies.

they look like grandmothers who'd make good dumplings

Apparently the people ITT have never been around different groups of Asian people. The girl in the new Star Wars movie is Vietnamese. The Chinese hate the Vietnamese, so I don't see how casting her helps ticket sales in China.

>anons said the sister would be cute at least
>they're both ugly
No attractive people allowed in the new star wars.

They don't want beautiful diversity. they're like so you want chinks and blacks in star wars, okay, here's Boyega and Tran, happy?

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Disney execs, look at the films they're delivering.

China loot. With that they'd had a real possibility to make over 2 billion.

Maybe two generations removed.

That's not the actress playing the sister.
That is.

>I watch c-dramas
who the fuck would put themselves through such torture, not even chinese people watch chinese tv

Please, tell me, even if it's a lie, that this is some cheap knock-off toy.

chinks don't really like token immigrant asians in their movies
but then again how would you ever know without interacting with the real world

Oh, it's real. Not only that, but I believe that is the "deluxe" Black Series figure.

I am a madman who even watches thai and flip tv.

There's no hope for me.

Be warned, you'll get cancer.

i always feel sorry for genuinely true male white starwars fans. those who made the franchise big with their love.

what must it feel like seeing your thing getting distorted into this glob of political agenda.

not really true though i went out to watch rogue one last december with some chink girl from work she was a real chink total FOTB and a pain in the fucking ARSE I tell you

she wouLD not stop nattering in that fucking cat shrill chinky voice in my ear during the entire film I had to get up and move seats away from people luckily the theatre was empty BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT SHUT HER FUCKING CHINK MOUTH UP

anyway when the chinese people who i had never heard of but are apparently big stars in china appeared on the screen she was all AAAA THIS GUY BIG STAR IN CHINA NOW SUDDENLY THIS FILM IS INTERESTING OOOOO and it got her to shut the fuck up until that jedi temple was destroyed, then the stupid cunt asked me what destroyed it because she wouldnt pay attention, she kept trying to kiss and talk to me and it really PISSEDME OFF never took her out again fucking hell chink women, jesus fucking christ

Do they make Pops with fat bodies?

there is flip TV? i used okcupid in manila for a few weeks for ego boosting reasons (500 messages a day or some shit) and I talked to one flip on skype and she was listening to American TV as she woke up, I assumed they all did that as they are like an extra state of the US

I don't care about your worthless anecdotes or opinions.
White people are a business in chinkland, appearing in ads and on billboards. They even bring hollywood actor for their local kino when they have enough money.
Visit sometime and then form you opinions, as of now you know nothing.

No one with a nose like that is a 10.

Eh, Dune will always be the patrician choice for fantasy/sci-fi.

>inb4 HBO turns it into a diversity fest tv series

Then I predict it will be one of the most expensive figures in the future on the grounds of that most of them will be incinerated.

They have more movies than shows, they mostly watch dubbed western and eastern shit. From what I can tell thailand has like 3 actors that pull triple time acting in every show.

Also chink shows are force dubbed. Every single one.

I lived in China for two years you fucking braindead simpleton you fucking retard are you fucking even reading what you write, do you think i work with chink women for my fucking health? i speak fucking mandarin due to my time there so that's why i have to work with chink women, holy fuck think about what you write, who is using the family brain cell at the moment?? not you, that's for sure

my flatmates a chink and so i watch chink shows, i notice it's always the same 10 or so voice actors, because they voice dub over everything, is sound recording really so difficult for them? also the lighting and so on is 1980s tier

I lived in China for two years you fucking braindead simpleton you fucking retard are you fucking even reading what you write, do you think i work with chink women for my fucking health? i speak fucking mandarin due to my time there so that's why i have to work with chink women, holy fuck think about what you write, who is using the family brain cell at the moment?? not you, that's for sure

Yea, why did they get the tiniest, roundest, most nail salon tier Margaret Cho level asians they could find? Seems odd, unless they were afraid of an attractive Asian girl detracting from Daisey Ridley.

Comes with it's own dildo

Nice reference.

good job replying to my post writing exactly what i just wrote, cunt, guess you don't even know how to reply to a post on this site due to your stupidity

I think it has something to do with censorship and control.

China even banned korean actors from their shows recently.

I don't believe you.

Underated.

Why can't whites just stop being so pathetic and then we could all live as one?

Is it programmed into your dna to be assholes or is it social conditioning?

Most of us just want to live our lives and we are restricted by inbred clowns, such as yourself.

PLEASE! Either learn or die.

That sucks, I watched some show back in 2012 called 回家。。something something, I forget, anyway the main actress was some korean girl (dubbed all over of course) and she was pretty famous at that time.

the shows are all hilariously unrealistic though, 10/10 women struggling at life and being almost homeless. please they can just be a model and their problems are solved

i lived in haidian beijing it was shit ask me anything

Holy shit, Pearl Harbor 2.0 when? I can't wait until retards like you are forever quarantined in whatever shitty hicktown you're from and can no longer pollute the rest of the world with your pig-like disgusting behavior

You are simply too stupid to realize the irony of that reply.
Your worthless anecdotes are not facts or arguments.
I work in china too for all you know.
The fact still stands that reality is reality regardless of your opinions or retarded anecdotes.
There are fucking documentaries about white peopel for hir in china ffs.
No chinese normie will watch your shitty movie because you put 2 token chink immigrants in there, they will be annoyed by that.

cite your sources, all shitty blockbuster films do well in china because they throw in some random scene in shanghai or some shit to get chinks to go watch it

cite your sources

Oh are the poor white men sad they have to share their toys with us girls? ;)

It sucks because a lot of my shows were close to filming new seasons when their stars were banned out of nowhere.

>it's a 'CEO and earnest poor girl fall in love' episode

If only there were places on earth without white people. I'm sorry my friend, you're just out of luck I guess.

Also, please stop using inbred as a slur, inbreeding is an important Islamic cultural practice.

Women can't do shit except suck dick, and most of them are terrible at that too.

why did they pick two of the least photogenic asians they could find?

>Put a refrigerator-shaped asian in the new Star Wars movie alongside the other diversity hire John "Black Brit" Boyega -Disney.

In my own personal canon, Disney Star Wars is the new Expanded Universe which is corporate fan fiction.

It's not even the forced diversity aspect of it, why not get a hot asian bitch instead of Margaret Cho.

why are they so
lumpy?

>jong

lmao G-d can you imagine being this paranoid and obsessed? life is not some conspiracy movie nobody wants to destroy the white race

yeah this, these stupid goyi- i mean fellow brothers are wearing their tinfoil hats too tight

This, it's not the fact that she's Asian, it's the fact that she's not attractive and she doesn't look like someone you could imagine going on an adventure. It's not leading man (or woman) material.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put an Asian man in the new Star Wars? It's not like a homely girl will bring those Asians to the cinema

that didn't work with RO

Pipe down MoHamhead and answer the question with some sincerity.