Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieratic
youtube.com/watch?v=kDfZ8renBDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5D47nG9k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lewdest?

>tfw no mummy gf

So what was the deal with Set anyway?
I thought they were gonna set him up as the big bad of the series. But now he's... a sort of good guy? At the least, he's a cheeky, charming Tom Cruise with a sassy best friend.
Persumably they're teaming up for a Monster Squad Avengers thingy. Who are they gonna fight? Or will possessed Nick come back to save the day when all the monsters escape prodigium at the same time?

why is this so hot?

The blonde was hotter.

I am surprised that still no user made a webm about her sex scenes in atomic blonde.
im disapoint anons.

What does the writing on her face say do you suppose?

Should've had more scenes in the desert and less in grey boring London.

Also the director is decent I hope he doesn't get blacklisted. He's just working under shitty studio conditions.

"please lick here"

the whole Set thing was so retarded

>Set needs a human vessel
ok so she was going to kill that guy in ancient egypt in order to bring him into the physical world, got it

>If you join me, you'll live forever and I'll be your queen, you'll have immense power blah blah blah
Wait, so...the vessel keeps their consciousness? How does that work?

>Tom Cruise gets stabbed
>Brings his gf back to life by screaming at her
>Brings his bro back to life and wanders the desert
So, what exactly did it do? Obviously it's not Set inside Tom or else he'd be running around doing evil stuff. All he's doing is wandering the desert looking for adventure or whatever.

The Mummy 2017 sucks and I hope Universal has to try to restart the DU yet again

But I saw it days ago.

>character is Egyptian
>they put characters resembling Chinese and Phoenician on her instead of hieroglyphics

Universal is full retard

I doubt he'll get blacklisted. Film wasn't a failure, just not a huge hit. And he's done work a ton of huge budget tentpole movies, so he's well in with the Hollywood in-crowd. I just think he's very mediocre. Competent. Nothing special. I'd love for these films to get handed to someone a little more interesting.
Agree on the desert point. I was hyped to see the Mummy fight Isis.

Apparently Tom Cruise commissioned a cadre of his own screenwriters to beef up his own part. The whole Set/possession angle was so demented and vague that I get the funny feeling they were responsible for it.
Still, I know I'll turn up for the next one in the series. I love these monster IPs and think there's every chance they can do something really good with them.

Conveniently at blowjob height with movement extremely restricted.

I figure it's supposed to be some sort of primordial demon language or something.

Sure she's hot. But her character was so uninteresting. We were supposed to get this deep connection between her and Cruise, but there was just nothing there. Sofia Boutella was 100x more charismatic with so many fewer lines.

Hmm, let me think
>bare foot
>sensory deprivation and encasement
>undead necro domme literally sucking men dry by deadly kiss
>tickling and licking
>heavy gear bondage strappado
>drowning asphyxiation
Ye, high-level lewd for a PG-13 mainstream summer flick. Basically a fetish feed. 10/10, would fap.

Dammit. Meant for

Ancient black African language

wtf they already releasing Suicide Squad 2?

I'm glad I didn't see this film as a kid. Would've been straight into the obscure deviantart-level fetishes, rather than letting them develop slowly over a lifetime, as god intended.

Hieratic scripting, late form evolved from hieroglyphs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieratic

also very submissive position, hands raised behind back, to release pressure, You have to lean forward, also as said, combined with proper mouthspreader (ringgag/spidergag) in more reluctant cases ;)

And yet, why the lack of decent rule34 of her?

Hnnng, I just wanna see Ahmanet dom Evy, godammit!

>mouthspreader
man_wiping_his_brow.jpg

>tickling and licking

I didn't see the movie (yet). What happens?

the mummy licks tom a few times, accidentally tickles him by caressing his chest while he's restrained

fucking
Objection! Your honor.

This slut has some of the best feet on earth. Her arches and wrinkles are fucking nuts.

The mummy straddles Tom Cruise, tickles his ribs and licks his face.
Apparently she improvised the tickling in rehearsal, and they kept it in.

Oh, I was hoping for tickling/licking of her feet when she was wrapped or chained up.

I feel you, user.
Much rather see Sofia on the recieving end, as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDfZ8renBDA

Don't be a tease, post pics.

Yeah. She's got killer feet alright.

these?

Fucking love these mummy threads. They provide information, discussion and boner.

>Her punishment was one of worst and most cruel ever seen in any movie.
Imhotep from 1999 Brendan movie had scarabs, that painfully devoured him, but that was relatively 'quick death' (should die in several hours, max few days) compared to Ahmanet fate. She had to expirience this for ages. When Nick frees her, she thanks him, suggesting she was alive all the time.

An user in a previous thread worked out that Ahmanet, cursed and unable to die, would have suffocated repeatedly around five million times in her coffin, in addition to the coffin being submerged in mercury, which she seems to find painful, describing it as 'burning' her.

But as bad as that was, is what they do to her in Prodigium even worse?
>Completely drained of power
>Locked back in the place in the world you hate and fear the most
>This time your coffin is filled with mercury, a liquit that scalds and burns you like acid
>You come to, again and again, as your power tries to return and death eludes you
>Feeble and weak, you discover yourself in the dark and alone
>Immediately, searing, boiling, fluid fills youe mouth and eyes and every open wound on your dessicated body
>There is no escape, locked deep underground. You have to repeat this in a nightmare fugue state of drowning and burning to death for as long as your captors want
>Hell, for all you know they've forgotten you already, or have left you there for all time.

Sheesh, has anyone in cinema suffered as much as Ahmanet? No wonder she's cranky.

These threads stink of cheap marketing.

The film was a failure. Just deal with it.

>Anyone who likes things I don't is just being paid to pretend
Oh, grow up.

Ruined by completely unfitting scale of the whole thing more than the casting fro the lead.

I really fucking dont understand what happened to small scale personal stories that matter to the viewer, its all "save the city/nation/world/universe" nowadays with large destruction and pointless cgi.

ye right. Cheap marketing. In form of discussion between +/-20 (probaby the same) people, talking about actual movie details, discussing certain moments and characters (+mummy waifus but thats standard) in a thread that comes 1-2 times a day. Totally not like these hype threads about upcoming MCU/DC capeshit and Blade Runner popping every hour, which are not cheap marketing at all.

Hmm, this is right. There is theory, that if Dark Universe pulls off, they gonna go like Civil War. Monsters teaming up between each side, where threat may come from inside of Prodigium

pic-related

this movie fucking sucked ass

Curious how they'll do the other monsters. Ahmanet was a little uneven with her power - able to fuck up London but still could be taken down by a bunch of dudes with harpoons. But overall very powerful, depending on how regenerated she was.
Are they gonna go for smaller stories in the future? And this was just the big opening? Like the invisible man, for instance. Dracula can be powerful but this guy just pulls pranks. Or the creature from the black lagoon. Dude just swims well and slaps people.

Mummy movies have always been fetish feed.

I guess she was taken down coz wasn't fully regenerated. She unleashes full power only after sucking the last guy, creating glass storm. >Glass and concrete are both made of sand, so it makes sense. Just reminder.
Then going down tunnels and slaughthering Prodiguim guards at cryp entrance. Also she seems to be too cooky, arrogant and reckless.

I have feeling Frankenstein's monster may be somehow AI-related, since we are at stage where Mary Shelley's novel becomes more accurate than ever. It's just matter of time, when mankind creates a "monster".

Can't wait to see people butthurt about 'too little bride' in "Bride of Frankenstein". Even though in original she had about 2 minutes screentime at end. Screencap this, lets see how accurate it turns out.

Interesting. I could imagine them taking that direction, alright. But I just can't see them not going for stiched-together corpses. It's one of those things, without which, it'd be too far from the source. Like having Dracula and he doesn't drink blood.
I bet they'll go for a Godzilla-style backstory for the creature from the black lagoon/gill-man. Some 'ancient alpha predator' reawakened from hibernation by deforesting the amazon. Just so long as they keep that film's most important element: swimsuit-babes in peril.

I still want to understand, why someone from Argentina was put in the role of a Egyptian princess?

Just stop.

>improvs a tickling scene in the movie
>mentions tickling randomly in interviews
>this shit
Okay she definitely has a kink for it holy shit
Not as clear-cut as Drew Barrymore but I'll take it, she's a ticklefag

I want to believe!

Even if it's not a kink for her, at the very least she obviously likes it and thinks it's fun and cute. The kinda person who, if you floated the idea to her, she'd be down for it.

Seeing as there's a regular in these threads who knows a lot about Egypt and Egyptian stuff, do you know if there's any particular significance to Ahmanet's blue fingertips and toes, as seen here: Is this a genuine Egyptian thing or just a cool costume choice?

>dem pits
God damn. I just want to run my fingers down them and hear her hold back giggles

Given she's about as flexible as Gumby, you could tie her in all kinds of mad positions, too [/spoiler]And make her dress up as the Yummy Mummy[/spoiler].

partly, Egyptians were painting nails (maybe whole finders, but not common) but problem is with colors. Nails color was related to social status - lower class used bland, neutral colors while upper class used bright colors. Queens actually had red or even black, so in Ahmanet case is not really accurate I guess they choosen blue, to go with eye makeup.

With this flexiblity, imagination is be the only limit.

If she was supposed to be imprisoned forever, why there was a chain mechanism in that tomb?

>and Harrenhaal, I shuposhe that's off the tables as well?

to keep her there, a longer explanation is in the previous threads by another user

Mercury got too big density, it would just float to the surface.
>science, bitch!
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5D47nG9k4

in the MCU the power levels vary wildly. Hulk and Thor can take on entire planets but in the full team movies they do sweet fuck all
having different power levels allows for different genres to creep in so that they're not just carbon copying movies each time, like how Winter Soldier was darker and had more spy shit than say Iron Man or Thor movies

Halloween soon, keep looking.

i really want a bathtub full of partially-vaporizing mercury